Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The beauty you captured and the skill you have captured it with have pushed my mind beyond the boundaries of madness... I plunge into the abyss...

Makeup Principle and Demure Madame are the best-those toes and those curves!

Your emphasis on tops and overall body contours is what got me this time. You have a talent and instinct for topology and I hope you keep doing shoots like these.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

From the Land of the Rising Sun. This woman speaks very little to no English. Japanese tourists are very polite in nature, and she certainly was no exception to the rule. She was willing and flattered to take part in this. I don't quite remember how I was able to get her to follow my lead into this because the language barrier between us was a bar code that was very difficult to decipher. But we were able to work things out someway, somehow. Trying to convey the message of what you find very special in a woman who can't speak your language, in very few words, becomes a universal social dialogue that can be understood by everyone with no interpretation needed or necessary.

NOCTURNAL SHE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/au21tfdhuztrllavrber4w3j00pshhmr
SHOE SIZE 9 (US), 6.5 (UK), 40 (EUR), 25.5 (JPN)

[ October 12, 2019, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
The beauty you captured and the skill you have captured it with have pushed my mind beyond the boundaries of madness... I plunge into the abyss...

So deep and quite touching. The words, poetic. If there were any group of words that would sum up the emotions evoked from this thread, those would be the ones.

When I'm out there, my imagination takes an unusual trip into parts unknown when it comes to how I want to photograph these women, seeking more and new concepts that will make my mind conjure a different perspective of how to present their feet, pushing off the ledge, plunging into a sea of insanity!

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Your emphasis on tops and overall body contours is what got me this time. You have a talent and instinct for topology and I hope you keep doing shoots like these.

This is such a wonderful compliment directed towards a man who's heart lies more in the soles of women's feet. You will be in for a treat as we go through the passage of time in this thread. The extensive amount of content I have yet to unveil will make your conscious and subconscious escape your mind and get lost out in space and into a newly-discovered dimension, where nothing can properly explain what had just happened to your psyche.

- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work on Nocturnal She - a stunner [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR !!!! [Drool]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite my oft stated love of Asians, Japanese girls often leave my wanting. Not this girl, though. Natural beauty with beautiful feet. Well captured!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks!

I'll be here all week to show pictures of more women.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -

This woman is a nineteen year-old student, majoring in Language and Mind at a university here in the city. You can say she's taking courses in linguistics, but what she's going to deal with in her studies over the next few years is going to be a bit more broader and complicated than that because psychological and philosophical courses are going to get thrown into the mix, which should give her a well-rounded understanding to how humans are and how we interact with one another.

If I can sum up this person in one word, it would be secluded. She struck me as someone who prefers not to interact with too many people, someone who is easily tired, a woman deprived of force or strength. For what? I don't think even she would know the answer to that question. Having said that, I can say with certainty, based on the conversation I had with her during and after the shoot, that she is not afraid of a lot of things, among other things. And it's my guess that she's impervious to physical pain. She has the open mind to go with the flow, but she won't contribute much to the conversation with other people because she is disposed not to speak freely. I guess harboring those traits is what helps her get through her day, that is when she's in her own comfort zone, that's how she copes with everything.

--

I found myself walking on a path that I almost never take. It's a wonderful feeling when someone just seems to magically appear from out of nowhere. It seemed as if she wasn't there just seconds before when I happened to glance at that spot. Now that I've gotten closer to that same area, there she was all of a sudden.

She was staring into the ground, scribbling some figurine into the soil with a twig while whatever music she was listening to further spaced her away from the reality of the world around her. I don't think she knew or cared for the stick figure that she drew, the music playing from her earphones were only there to numb her senses as to what she was doing or thinking about.

Perhaps the volume on her phone wasn't that high because when I spoke out to get her attention, she immediately heard me. As soon as she heard me and saw me walking towards her, she got up and walked towards me so that we could meet face to face half way. I could tell that she was willing to be very helpful to me, regardless of what I was going to come at with her. She probably thought I was going to ask for directions.

When asked if she would like to have pictures of her feet taken, it was like a hot knife through butter when she said yes. She didn't ask any question, except for wanting to know how I wanted her feet to be posed. Her composure and demeanor about the whole setup was very business-like, as if she was going for her routine check-up at the dentist. Nothing out of the ordinary for her. Her attitude during the shoot can be described as very professional.

She's very friendly and is quite willing to accept the wishes, decisions, or suggestions of another or others, despite the fact that she has a drowsy, very lethargic form of letting that side of her personality shine through in spades.

IMMUNE SOAP -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/521tf5ozqadn1xxpwtoib6co6agtl4kq
SIZE 6.5 (US), 4 (UK), 37 (EUR)

[ October 12, 2019, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

When Central Park Commissioners drew up the list of features they required for the park, there was no mention of the structures or landscapes specifically targeted to children and their caregivers. Once the Park was opened to the public, however, the commissioners saw the need in the lower Park for a "Children's District," which would meet the recreational and practical needs of children, in particular underprivileged children, who often had to walk several miles just to reach the Park's 59th Street gates.

The first structure that Vaux designed was the Kindeberg - a Dutch word meaning "children's mountains" - an elaborate rustic summerhouse, specifically designed with small tables and chairs for young children. In the 1950s, the Kindeberg was replaced with the Chess & Checkers House. Today it is a visitor center that also features game tables around the building's perimeter.

Olmstead and Vaux would never have promoted such a popular and commercial feature as a carousel, yet one was installed during a rival administration in 1871. Through a succession of either three or four different carousels onver the course of history, it has always been one of the most beloved attractions in the Park. Early carousels had no platforms; the animals probably hung on chains and flew outward due to centrifugal force, and the ride became known as "flying horses." They were often powered by pulling a rope or crank. This early Central Park carousel is probably the one that is still pictured on every can of Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soda.

When Olmstead and Vaux returend to power in 1873, the created a two-level structure, connected by a central pole of the riders above. By the 1920s, "horsepower" gave way to electric power and the Park's new carousel even featured a brass ring and an organ. When that carousel burned down in the 1950s, the Park acquired it's present carousel, abandoned for years in a Coney Island storage depot. This carousel is a masterpiece of American Folk art, created by the celebrated Russian carvers Solomon Stein and Harry Goldstein, who were noted for their unusually spirited and colorfully decorated horses.

-

**You can see the rooftop of the carousel in the backround in some of the pictures in Immune Soap's gallerie.**

[ October 12, 2019, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Asian Foreign Tourist, soles are SO DAMN AMAZING [Drool] , [Drool] [Drool] Thanks so much for sharing these [Thumbs Up]

Miss 19yr Language Student seems like she built up some decent funk. Would be good to have a whiff of them [Mmm] .

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl with nice long toes. I like the cross-legged poses you put her in, and there are some very interesting lighting effects (sky) in some of those. Very nice work amigo.

I'll be off the grid starting Saturday for a week, so you'll notice a lack of commentary from me. Peace out.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

Miss 19yr Language Student seems like she built up some decent funk. Would be good to have a whiff of them [Mmm] .

I was thinking the same exact thing.

And nice pics too, right all up in your face!! [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see a few pics of your lovely models pointing their toes or scrunching their feet up if possible
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is always a pleasure to come back to and read these stories, see their amazing pictures and get to know some great facts about the history of Central Park. You really value your stuff and have made great use of your new home away from home.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Immune Soap has som great soles!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links