Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Lovely!

I agree totally. She's lovely, she's cute, she looks like a cool chick to chill with. Her feet are very cutesy, toes and soles. Love her positive reaction to you when you came up to her.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I must have very cute feet - of course you may ..., she first thought to herself at the opportunity of being photographed by yours truly. ...She thought her feet were pretty and was delighted to know that had the same admiration for them.

I love it when they do that. Amazing how you set up that contrast between the sky and her foot in #92.
Great girl, terrific job.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

We have three women tonight. The first and last ones were very quick shoots. I usually don't have shoots that doesn't last long, but it happens sometimes and it doesn't hurt sharing those photos with everyone here. The average photoshoot for me at Central Park, in terms of how long it lasts, is an hour. I've become so spoiled about it, that it catches me off guard sometimes when a shoot is short lived. Something is better than nothing, and I'm thankful that I was able to capture those moments.

The first woman. I have to tell you, I have *no* recollection of ever meeting that woman whatsoever. I knew there was going to come a time that my memory was going to draw blanks because I have met so many women in Central Park that I wasn't going to be able to keep tabs on something in particular that might be of some significance. Such is the case with the first woman (the first two thumbnails on the samples above).

I don't know who she is, I don't remember if she's a local or a foreigner. I don't even remember where in Central Park those photos were snapped. It's one thing to remember shooting the person but forgetting certain things, but like I said: I don't remember ever meeting this person. Apparently, I did.

The name I've given her is not her real first name. If it is, then it's purely coincidental that I was able to get it right on my first guess. I gave her that particular name because her face reminds me of someone famous who has that first name.

The other short shoot (the third woman, the last two sample photos above) took place on a Monday morning. She is a psychology major. She knows in her heart that she has made the right choice when she chose her major and is very much looking forward to the challenges ahead that will make her earn her near-perfect credentials that she is going to need if she intends on pursuing the many possibilities in careers that psychology can offer. Speech pathology, perhaps. I wish this woman all of the best in her future after she completes her studies and in the rest of her life. She is a very reserved person, always doing things in accordance with the rules of convention or etiquette. She kind of shows timidity in the company of other people, and is reluctant to draw attention to herself. She's un-presumptuous and respectful.

And good for her.

The second woman (the middle two photos in the sample lineup). She also attends the same learning institution as the third woman, but she's majoring in something different, I forget what that was. She wasn't studying. She was just jotting down formal thoughts instead that had nothing to do with classes. She was killing time at the park before meeting up with friends to go bar hopping or something like that.

The "live" in her name is meant as a way to say that something is done in front of an audience, performed in front of people - not as a way to mean living or being alive.

PENELOPE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oqbfl1run99oisuypiy4mtwc48q8x25l
FABRIC.LIVE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/sx9cnddzaq1b3sc24mxwgtmpzn8j27ou
SALLY AKERS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5ruk7vz9cp41ipj2411ltuwxcz6fmw4s

[ November 18, 2019, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prn999
Board Regular
Member # 20950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prn999     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size does the second woman wear?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty, I'll go with door #3! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Monty, I'll go with door #3! [Laugh]

[Laugh] Door number 2 for me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sign me up for Door #1, Mystery Girl Penelope! Wowzers!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take doors #1, 2 AND 3 !!! [Eek!] [Joint]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I must have very cute feet - of course you may ..., she first thought to herself at the opportunity of being photographed by yours truly. ...She thought her feet were pretty and was delighted to know that had the same admiration for them.

I love it when they do that. Amazing how you set up that contrast between the sky and her foot in #92.
Great girl, terrific job.

The one you're talking about is the one on the right. What you said reminded me of the image you see on the left, from the woman I called Seventh Creed (page 9). But yeah, I really loved how that photo came out.

-  -

I also love how they think of their feet as cute when asked if they would love to participate in a shoot. Very cool.

prn999 ...
I don't remember the size of any of the three girls I just showed.

--

I guess no one likes Wayne Brady. No worries, 'cause I also prefer Monty. It's pretty awesome to see how preferences in women differ from person to person in here.

Before the week is over, I'll show everyone what's behind two more doors.

-National

[ June 23, 2016, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

About a half hour after I was done shooting photos of one woman, I was all too happy when I met another woman who didn't mind spending the afternoon with me, a man she's never met before, for an impromptu feet shoot. No time for preparation for her, as she was going to be shot just the way she was.

Going into the shoot, I wasn't expecting to get a whole lot from her or the shoot itself because I was expecting the battery of my camera to die out not too long after the thing started. I figured that I was going to make the most of the situation with the little time the camera was willing to give me. Even though I didn't get as much I would've loved to have gotten from her had the battery been full to begin with, I was amazed that the battery lasted a lot longer than I thought it was going to. It felt more like a regular-length shoot that I was more accustomed to. Had it died when I thought it was going to, the shoot would not have turned out as well as it wound up being.

--

This woman was New York as a visitor from Samara, Russia. To her surprise, I told her that I knew where that city was and I described it to her as if I were giving her directions while looking at a map. Female tourists become really impressed if you cite a few facts and other small and particularly interesting items of information; they don't expect many Americans to know more than two or three things about their countries, but when you demonstrate that you're an exception, they like you more.

-  -  -  -  -

In any event, her English was well enough to understand what was going on and what I wanted from her, so we got going. She also has a three year-old child that she loves more than anything else.

ROKSANA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/jekq8f2el2jxt5wfn7gfkcnzsqhw4ten
SIZE 8 (US), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (UK)

[ November 18, 2019, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I like the looking-up-at-the-sky shots. Great all-around foot structure on her.

I suppose when you work with a model with limited English, you have to pose her with your hands. Fun!

--------------------
-hyp

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job on the photos of Roksana. Love how her unpainted toenails look and I really enjoy how the shots look from where we're able to look down at her from up above.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

hyperion ...
I pose all of my models with my hands. All of them. [Big Grin] I'm a hands-on type of guy. [Wink]

caseman ...
Thanks. I really love how those photos came out. Always trying out different things from one shoot to the next makes this pastime of mine all the more enjoyable. Making those type of shots makes me feel very compassionate towards the women, Roksana included.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

To close out the week, I will show another woman from Russia, this one lives in Moscow. She was vacationing in New York, and the day I shot photos of her was her last full day in the city before going back home to resume her normal life and routine. I was fortunate to catch her on that day, considering that she told me that she was in the park a few times before to suntan in the same spot where the shoot took place.

Just like the last model I showed, this woman's English was also limited (but not so limited). But as long as the communication - and the understanding of what to expect from one another during the shoot - is good, then we're essentially speaking the same language.

This woman makes her living as a hair stylist/make up artist. Some of her clients include very powerful/famous Russian people (and in some cases, the same type of people who are not Russian). She owns of a couple of successful hair salons, and is considering teaching the art hair design. When it comes to doing what she does, there's nothing she can't do, nothing she doesn't know about.

I'm sure she's busy making demands when she's hard at work, but with me she was very nice, quiet and very cooperative. She didn't talk much throughout the shoot, but when she did she spoke in a low, steady tone and was very polite with me. She didn't mind my presence because I presented myself to her with "like a gentleman, respectful." Her words. She didn't mind at all the fact that I wanted to take the type of photos I wanted of her, provided that I let her listen to her radio in peace. That's how she always suntans, with her radio on, no interruptions or loud noises.

Okay, sounds fine to me. Sometimes I'll talk with the model throughout the shoot. Other times, we won't say much to one another because she's busy catching up on her studies (women like Sally Akers), catching up on her work (Stephanie SolBlond, Invincible Woman come to mind), and just listening to her radio and just to think (like this one). Whether the woman is talkative or is very quiet during the shoot, I love it either way. I love the peace and quiet during the shoot.

--

What's funny was that I didn't know she was Russian until the middle of the shoot. What she was listening to was a talk radio station and the man talking sounded French to me. All that time I assumed that the woman I was shooting was French. The man talking sounded sophisticated, stylish, also charming. I wasn't sure if he spoke in a soft voice on purpose or if she had the radio volume on low, but everything about his tone of voice, down to the accent sounded French. When asked what she was listening to, she said a Russian political radio station. "Russian?!," I asked. Look, I'm saying that speaking Russian cannot be romantic, but speaking French is more synonymous to romance and seduction than Russian is.

-  -  -  -

She gets her joy and relaxation listening to Russian political talk, and perhaps to whoever she was listening to in particular. So I listened to the radio more closely because I was curious to know what the man was saying, even though I don't speak Russian. A minute or two in, he mentioned Vladimir Putin's name. Even though the name was pronounced in Russian, it was obvious that he was talking about the man himself, and he kept at it with his name a few more times within the two minutes that followed.

I had her translate to me some of the things the man was saying. Basically, he was waxing poetic lingo about the president, and she agreed with his opinions on the man. She loves Putin. Deeply interested in Russian politics, this woman is.

HELENKA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/be59mslpol4epdwty2pj72t4maifl27x/1
SIZE 8 (US), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (UK)

[ November 18, 2019, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Ya gotta love these Soviet girls and their foot jewelry. She's got a lot of textures and surfaces on her feet that you captured nicely.

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links