Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 52)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
That was certainly a story of how great you feel when you support a group of people (in this case, Trooper McKinney and her family) who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors. A true patriot.

That's one reason I love going out there and doing what I do: each woman has a different story to tell, and I don't know what each story is about until I get them to talk about themselves and share the aspects that makes each woman her own woman. With this particular woman, I was glad I met her. She is lives quite a life that separates itself from the others I've presented here.

And playing over what she told me after the shoot was over was a simple message that meant so much at the same time. I haven't had any woman I've photographed say that to me before, nor since.

It was especially nice taking photos of a woman involved in law enforcement.

Yeah, her parting request to you really struck a chord with me as well by just reading it. A very profound request, because it is a document that is only as good as much as the people truly believe in it. If too many people stop believing in it, it will truly be a sad day.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
That's right what you said in regards to her father working as hard as he had throughout his adult life. I mean what good is it being on the top of the mountain if you don't get to look down on everyone else? Those who condemn people with that kind of success would love to trade places with his money, special rights, advantages, and immunity that has been granted and been made available to guys like him.

Her father has done an excellent job raising Kendall. She is on track of thanking him in spades leading a very happy and successful life of her own. The sound of her voice and the way she speaks has the makings of someone who will be interviewing people for a job working for her while at the same time having the sense that she will be a fantastic woman to work for, the type of place you'll love to work for everyday. But this is the Kendall who's learning how to take the baby steps to get there.

The Future is Kendall.

P.S. I wish I can relive that shoot with Vitamin V. That was some flashback you gave me. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Couldn't agree more with what you said regarding Kendall and her father. Most of it stems from sheer jealously as you mentioned, and wanting to have all of what her father has without having to put in the work for it the way her father did, merely because they exist and are therefore, "entitled" to it.

Speaking of Vitamin V when it comes to reliving shoots, going back to your very beginnings, another young woman whose gallery I recently saved to the exclusive personal collection and can't believe I never noticed the first time and during subsequent views (and I've pretty much been through your entire catalogue for both parks several times), is LAUREN POLO: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/l7af35s6kerrhbx4s1bma87nmz8r0l3m

Man do those feet look as if they were made specifically to give foot jobs, and boy do they look like they could work a d like nobody's business. Although I'm actually not big into foot jobs to be honest, so I'll settle with simply smelling and licking them. Haha. Her soles and toes looked really smooth and a little slippery from being moist, so they looked like they were prime for smelling as well. The extremely long, slender shape of her size 9.5 feet are some of the best I've seen. Having missed her gallery all this time, my eyes almost sprang out of my head when I laid eyes on her feet. Some of the IYF sole shots you took with her are simply spectacular, to the point where you'd expect the smell of feet would be radiating from your screen.

Feet aside though, I really like how she does look like she could be and is dressed like she just came straight from a modeling shoot for Ralph Lauren or Polo, or like she just walked straight off of one of their billboards. Very aptly given name for her. I also noticed her Sperrys underneath her chair, so she gets additional points for that also. Can add her to the list of gals you've shot over the years whose feet have been clad in Sperrys. They complement her preppy style of dress quite well.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting, doing what I do, in that when you get these women to agree to pose for you for an impromtu photoshoot, you don't know what you're going to get exactly when you get these women to remove their shoes for you because it's not as if the women are going into a shoot they already know is going to happen from the moment they wake up that morning, making sure their feet are totally clean and scent free, or clean and the scent of raspberry lotion that had been applied on their feet just moments before the shoot.

This was someone who's feet were in the type of condition many guys would love to see them in if they wanted the shoes removed right there on the spot, reveal them for the eyes to see as they truly are, as-is, in their natural state. You can tell that was especially the case for this lady because of the impressions left on the tops of her feet by her casual low top shoes.

I think it was the glasses and the nerdy look that drew me to her in the first place. Glasses are always cute. Granted, not every nerd wears glasses, but the ones who do ... well, it's never a bad thing. Something about wearing low tops like the ones she wore that day that makes me think that the women wearing them are the ones who have done the most walking in them, more than any other footwear women were wearing that same day. I wanted to know how the feet of someone who looked like her looked like.

She wasn't too shy about showing me her feet, except for the worry she had about me not liking them only because she has walked in them all day; since she wears that particular shoe often, she knows the condition her feet would be in once she takes them off, and thought I was going to be put off by that. That had my mind excited, running in many different directions as to what she could've been talking about. As soon as someone expresses a bit of concern in that way, there is no way I'm going to let the woman go. She ultimately decided to go along with it when she saw that was perfectly willing to accept her just as the way she was, without holding any judgement on her whatsoever. That won her over.

The look and shape of her soles won me over. The sight of them, the texture and moist from them, straight from those shoes of hers, made my heart rate pump faster at first before slowing down when I had the comfort of knowing that she was going to stay with me for a while as she let me touch them and move them around however I liked. Nerdy girl, nice soles.

-  -  -

FEMKE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/468sjwryp22ux2z2g9gje6c6rhpdj05o
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
You weren't kidding that I would indeed like the 19 year old that you were going to post at the conclusion of the week. Kendall is a pretty gal and I really like her soles. I also really like the story of her father as well, living the American Dream. It just shows that as much as some people want to condemn those who are successful or that were born into wealth, the fact remains is that someone at some point worked their tail off for that success. Her father being a testament to that. Very nice girl and an excellent story to accompany it.

-----

Not to take away from Kendall's moment, but I wanted to mention this also while it's still fresh in mind. I was going through the archives in both National and Natural Park, and I want to add an addendum to this post that I made a few months back:

quote:
In between gallery posts, I thought I would share my list of all time favorite photoshoots that you've ever done from National and Natural Parks combined, with a brief description what I particularly like about each girl. Granted there's many other gals I liked and whose galleries I visit from time to time in each thread, but these are just the gals whose galleries I made it a point to save to my personal collection so that way I could go to them at a moment's notice as a quick "go to", if you get my drift.

In no particular order:

ASHLEY MILES (Natural Park) - Cute girl with a sweet personality. I really liked the hue of her soles and the fact that she had been walking around the city all day in athletic sneakers prior to your encounter. I also like how she made it a point to tell you that, in hopes that you got the hint that her feet might not smell too pleasant. As if it were a riddle.

CALLIE SKY (Natural Park) - Hot gal that I would venture to classify as being a babe. I loved her sky blue striped shirt, and how it matched her sky blue striped Adidas sneakers. I really liked her soles and their color as well, and how you described her as being a very outgoing girly-girl. Unfortunate though that you didn't get to spend more time with her.

SPECS APPEAL (National Park) - She has a very quiet cuteness about her. Certainly not a babe in the same realm as Callie Sky, but definitely someone I'd consider as being the "hot nerdy girl". I love the fact that she had on Sperrys with just her bare feet, as those shoes did fit her style. Even though she was studious and seemed reserved, there was something about her personality that also seemed like she had a little playful side if it was brought out of her. Perhaps it was the way she responded to you smelling her Sperrys, which seemed very coy and playful. As I've mentioned before, I still maintain the conviction that she probably would have been down for an on the spot foot worship session and likely would have viewed it as a bit of innocuous, devious fun, based on the way she was cool with and responded to you smelling her Sperrys. A brief change of pace from perhaps an otherwise monotonous lifestyle.

SPRING FOX (National Park) - Arguably my favorite shoot that you've ever done. Very pretty gal with beautiful size 9 soles and gorgeous, pronounced toe stems. Love the black high top Nike sneakers that she was wearing as well. Love her outgoing personality also. Another one who I'm almost certain would have probably been down for an extemporaneous foot worship session.

THE COOL CHIC (Natural Park) - Cute gal with nicely shaped size 8.5 feet. I really like her skin tone and the fact that she is absolutely cool with the notion of guys liking female feet, and whatever idiosyncrasy that comes along with that.

WAVERLY PLACE (National Park) - To be candid, I just can't see the Selena Gomez resemblance. Perhaps it's the glasses that's throwing it off for me, I'm not sure, but I just don't see it. However, that's not to say she's not cute in her own right though. Not someone I would personally notice right away, but after taking a second and a third glance, realizing that she actually is pretty cute. I really liked her white sneakers and the fact that part of them appeared to be made out of some sort of snakeskin-esque material, which I found unique. I like her easy going, open minded personality that indicated that she is down for whatever, if you're into it. I also liked the shape of her feet and her soles as well.

There is one gal that I can't BELIEVE I forgot the first time.....

-  -

VITAMIN V (National Park) and her size 9 stinkers. The way that encounter played out couldn't have been any more perfect. You saw her the day prior as she was just leaving and thought that she was a missed opportunity, and then the very next day, she pops up out of nowhere asking if the open seat at the table you're sitting at is available and serves up her feet on a silver platter by announcing that she's going to prop them up on the chair right in front of you. Then, watches in amazement and disbelief as you take it upon yourself to take off her sneakers to publicly unveil her bare size 9 soles for all to see and get down right in front of them to start snapping pictures of them, knowing full well that she was presenting you a pair of stinky feet in your face on that hot day and that you were relishing the sight and smell of them, while going along with the entire charade as she just smiled to herself and worked on her laptop as you did your thing with her bare feet.

It's humorous to just think that when she was sauntering up to politely ask this stranger if the open seat at the table he is sitting at was available, she had utterly no idea that he has a major foot fetish and has had her feet in his crosshairs since the day before, and that in about 2 minutes, the smelly soles and toes of her bare size 9 feet were going to be in his face, feeding his fetish and letting him get high off of their odor.

Another gallery that's a keeper for me as well. Or what remains of it, I should say.

What a blast from the past! That picture set was so cool. After googling it here's the link: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028812;p=24

I miss those times where the picture sets were taken on chairs instead of the current grass setup. That Vitamin V set in particular is an anthem to all perfectly shaped feet ladies. Thanks for the flashback BareSoles84.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find with Femke, National. I have a soft spot for cute nerdy girls, as I'm sure you're privy of by my fondness for Specs Appeal, so Femke hits that spot as well. Not quite up there on Specs Appeal's level for me, but she still is quite suitable.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
What a blast from the past! That picture set was so cool. After googling it here's the link: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028812;p=24

I miss those times where the picture sets were taken on chairs instead of the current grass setup. That Vitamin V set in particular is an anthem to all perfectly shaped feet ladies. Thanks for the flashback BareSoles84.

Haha. No problem.

When I compiled my personal list of National's greatest hits of photo sets that I made it a point to save, I can't believe I forgot her.

And yeah, if I HAD to choose between the two, I would concur that I prefer the National Park style more myself. Though it's National's adventures so of course, he's free to conduct them however he sees fit to suit him and his preferred style and tastes best. I still have no issues (well I suppose my only quibble would be to see a bit more side by side sole shots while the gal is still sitting upright) with his Natural Park style and am obviously a fan and find the images quite resplendent, but I do prefer the feet up on the chair style as well if forced to choose between the two.

National and RBS are two of my favorite posters here though. There's just something about foot fetishism in the Big Apple that I find captivating.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice getting nostalgic about my old work. But I prefer this setup over the old one. So much so, that I don't see myself doing another photoshoot at the other place ever again.

Towards the end of my stint at Bryant Park, I began losing interest in doing shoots there. I was losing interest and I was losing some of my passion into taking photos at that place, and I was getting close to ending my journey of taking photos of women's feet, and in turn stop contributing original content to you guys.

On the first day I visited Central Park to do this, I did not wake up that morning with the plan to go there; it was a last-second decision I made to see what that place was going to offer me since it just so happened that I was walking by the park.

After my first shoot there, I knew at that moment that I found myself a permanent spot for me to continue my adventure. If it wasn't for Central Park, this thread would not exist and my old thread would be nothing but a memory from the past.

Losing interest, losing my passion for doing for taking photos of women's feet is something that in theory doesn't make sense. But that was becoming my reality and I did not like the feeling of that, especially knowing that I was very close from doing retiring from doing all of this for good. It's ideal to retire on your own terms, but I was getting so bored with Bryant Park and becoming dispassionate about taking photos, that it didn't seem like I was going to retire on my terms. It's hard to believe, but I was no longer interested in staying in the first park. And I still have no interest in going back there, even if it was just for old times sake.

I do make references about Bryant Park from time to time, but it is a topic I try to stay away from as much as I can with the exception being when I make comparisons here and there between the women of now and the women of once upon a time if I see there's a comparison to be made. Other than that, I try to avoid talking about the other place and keep my focus on my current project showcasing women of Central Park.

If anything, I plan on making a post giving a retrospective of the work I've done in the past at some point during the off-season when I'm on my annual winter hiatus. I feel as if that would be the most appropriate time to talk about the past because it won't get in the way of the women I'm posting in this thread while the 2018 season is still active.

To sum up, I appreciate that you guys enjoy my old work. It was a great experience in my life. But I never had this much fun doing the shoots in Central Park. Never. And I cannot imagine a point in time where I would ever go back to Bryant Park to do another shoot because that place was that close to killing my passion for doing this, almost making me lose interest in providing my work that puts a smile on everyone's face while keeping a smile on mine at the same time.

I still go to Bryant Park during days when it's warm outside during the work week with a co-worker. The desire for me to do another shoot there never comes back, even when my co-worker is not there. I don't get that itch to do another shoot there, even if I'm already there with my camera with me.

I can do more with these women in Central Park than I can do in my old spot. The adventures, the experiences, and the women I've gotten to know personally - and in other cases, intimately - from Central Park are much better than I time in the other park. I am happier now in Central Park than I ever was back in my original stomping ground.

Thank you for understanding, both BareSoles84 and HighArchesPT, and anyone else who's reading this for that matter. With the announcement of the retrospective special I plan on putting together sometime during the winter, that will give you guys something to look forward to. In the meantime, though, I hope you guys still enjoy what I have to offer and that your unwavering support will still be there.

I will be here all week with more photos to show. Natural Park is the Museum without Walls.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

It's not often I come across someone who's older than I am to pose for me. I don't know the age of this woman, but my guess is she's in her 40s. I do remember doing this shoot, but I don't remember much about her other than she's French. As I was deciding which photos I wanted to use to upload into this gallerie, I realized the shoot was better than I thought it was; during the time of the shoot, I didn't think too much of it because I wasn't able to get myself into a recurrent or rhythmical pattern of approaching this as a shoot that I could make better than I thought it was going to be somehow. But looking back on this now, I'd say the shoot wasn't that bad after all.

BERENICE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wqpkpkyoicvpk603t5u2t1usiudnmexj
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely! Thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect time to sneak a whiff ... [Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Great find with Femke, National. I have a soft spot for cute nerdy girls, as I'm sure you're privy of by my fondness for Specs Appeal, so Femke hits that spot as well. Not quite up there on Specs Appeal's level for me, but she still is quite suitable.

For some reason I wasn't expecting you to post a comment on Femke, but I'm happy you did. [Smile] And I still remember how you hold Specs Appeal in high regard. I like how the former was actually studying for something while I was taking photos of her feet, while the latter shows displays her legs to compliment her feet. Her soles are quite shapely, and there's something about that on a girl nerdy girl that's quite nice. Thanks for commenting on Femke.

quote:
National and RBS are two of my favorite posters here though. There's just something about foot fetishism in the Big Apple that I find captivating.

Thank you. Even though I already know that I'm one of your favorite posters in here, it's still pretty neat seeing you post that for everyone to read. Even though we're about 3,000 miles apart, I consider you as someone who's a friend to me.

Hope to see you later this week when I post some more photos, and thank you once again.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I really like this girl. Of all the shoots I'm showing this week, this was the shortest one, at thirty-six minutes long. Even still, I enjoyed the shoot quite a bit, even though I wish it would've lasted longer than that.

Going into the shoot, I knew I didn't have a lot of time to work with because there was a concert she was going to attend. She was perfectly fine with me taking photos of her feet, as long as I wasn't going to take up more than enough time for her to miss meeting up with her friends to attend this thing - a Nine Inch Nails concert. She loves industrial rock and NIN in particular because there is nothing basic about them and they are usually extremely detailed, she went on to tell me. She loves their music videos because they are not for the faint of heart, and she loves how the unusualness of what's going on in their music videos matches with their mastermind lyrics.

Beth is an art student in where her area of specialties include ceramics, creative writing, and painting. She takes her studies to heart, and in this particular afternoon she took her passion with her to Central Park to paint a scenery she thought was special to her. This was not some homework assignment for her, but rather something to do because her love for the art craft never leaves her. It is something she feels she can best express herself, through painting, her escape.

There she was, painting. The scene was so quiet. I was walking by, I stopped when I saw her from a distance, and just observed from afar, being attentive to what my eyes saw. I wanted to learn more about her, get closer to her, her feminine touch.

I love shoots in where the woman gives me the reign to do what I want in the shoot when there is an unspoken rule for me to respect her time by not interrupting her too much while she's in the middle of doing her thing, such as painting in this case. I love how she was able to understand how I wanted to present her without saying too much so as to ruin her concentration. She let me snap away and was perfectly fine with my presence, with the camera so close to her feet, with my hands touching her feet as often as I wanted, moving them around. She felt just fine throughout the whole thing.

This woman as the type of feet I look for when I go to the park: big feet, long toes, with soles that have the shape and look that I will not kick out of bed, the type of feet I can easily lose my heart to. It's moments like those that make my visits to Central Park all the more worthwhile.

And of all the women I have taken photos of, this one had **the** sweatiest feet of them all! Her feet literally continued to produce more sweat as the shoot went along. Pretty amazing how Beth's feet were able to do that well after her shoes and socks came off during the period of time in which they would stop sweating from not having been trapped in her socks and sneakers for as long as they were. In fact, you can see the sweat extend beyond or above the surface of the skin to her feet in some of these photos. They were so sweaty, that my fingers would lose grip of her feet when they slipped off her feet when I tried to move them around. I have not had anything like that happen to me in a shoot before or since. So the answer to the question of who had the sweatiest feet of all the women I shot, the answer is this woman. The woman in second place in that department (Trooper McKinney) is not close behind.

Thank you very much, Beth, for the cool chick and being kind enough to me and having a laid back attitude to this whole approach, and seeing how foot fetishism is okay.

-  -  -

BETH SWANSESS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/s5oh70dtvorhu3zb68tiop047411vbyo
SIZE 10 (U.S.), 42 (EUR), 7.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Meet Fiona, a student who is an English major from Duke University. Yes, that Duke University. That place is one of the most prestigious, most highly rated private institution in the country. If it's not in the top five, then it's certainly in the top ten of the most prominent universities in the United States.

Duke Medicine combines research, clinical care, and education from multiple sites throughout the region. Coupled with the med school, Duke's Biomedical Engineering department has been consistently ranked as one of the top 3 programs in the nation. Duke libraries constitute one of the nation's top 10 private research library systems. The Fuqua School of Business also draws students from around the world and is an internationally recognized brand.

Nowadays, Duke is most well-known for their college basketball team, first and foremost (particularly under Coach K's leadership), and the lacrosse team, as both are perennial contenders for NCAA titles. In addition, Duke has also won national championships in men's soccer (1986), women's tennis (2009), and women's golf (six National Championships, most recently in 2014).

Fiona attends attends that university as an English major while also attending undergraduate courses in education where she explores complex social, psychological, economic, historical, political, and cultural issues that impact schools and school children. As an English major, Fiona studies literature written in the English language (especially novels, short stories, and poetry [although she struck me as someone who can do without the poetry]). She also studies English composition, including writing essays, and short stories; the study of grammar, usage, and style; and English sociolinguistics, and the history of the English language. This is someone who has a lot on her plate.

This shoot did not take place on the campus of Duke, although it has made me wonder how successful I would be if I had taken my talents to Durham, North Carolina. This shoot took place in the world-famous Central Park, of course. Now as to what exactly brought Fiona to New York City, I don't seem to remember. Probably vacation, and to see for herself what New York City was all about.

I saw her from a distance - a long distance - and knew immediately she was the woman I was looking for who would satisfy my conception of what is suitable for my style of photography. I knew she would be my ideal of someone who seems to be a great example of it. What is it? I don't know how to put it into words because my definition is subjective and lacks clearly defined parameters, even if I attempt to categorize an observable view when I see her. But I saw her, and I knew it when I saw it. Her natural, ordinary, averagely remarkable female look is my best attempt to sum up that aspects that drew me to her.

-  -  -  -  -

I saw her from a distance in front of me, as she was walking along through the park to nowhere in particular. I was hoping she would stop somewhere to make it easier for me to catch up to her. But after a minute of this, I lost sight of her. I remember not feeling good about having missed her, so I tried to brush that off and look for someone else to photograph. But after another few minutes have gone by, I spotted her again. This time she was sitting on a bench, eating an apple and looking at scene around her. The park was practically a ghost town that day because of the threat of rain the forecast predicted, so she was looking only at the trees and grass. And I could tell from her body language that she was tired of walking around while carrying a backpack that her back couldn't take anymore, being that it wasn't light.

She looked over to me when she noticed my presence and said "Hi" to me. Even though it wasn't the type of greeting that would make you think that a woman is falling in love with you, I did reply knowing she had given some thought to whom she said hi to and that I was of interest to her. Her greeting was one of those informal ones that tells you that she's a nice person, friendly and polite.

Me: "Hey, wassup?"
Fiona: "Not much, I guess - just taking a break, you know? I've been walking around a lot, so I'm taking a break with my apple and water."
Me: "Oh."
Fiona: "You know, this is my first time in Central Park - such an amazing place," she finally said after a few seconds of silence.
Me: In a joking manner ,"So you lived in this city your entire life and you're visiting this place for the first time?!"

It was a good thing she sensed my lighthearted humor in that question, which gave her a smile on her face. It felt nice seeing her do that. After about 45 seconds of small talk, I finally sat beside her and continued the conversation with her, which she certainly didn't mind. That small part when she said about that being the first time she was visiting Central Park was her way looking to keep the conversation going, and that same sentence was also enough information I was going to use to make her feel like a welcomed guest to New York and to find out more about what makes her her.

----

A student is not going to attend a place like Duke and not take her studies seriously. Fiona is the type of student who is so overzealous that she motivates her professors. And if I was exaggerating with what I just said there, then I wasn't exaggerating by much. Her GPA is just under 4.0 after three years of academic excellence in Duke. Simply astounding!

She wants to make her parents very proud of her. Her father is the hardest working man she's ever known and one of his dedications in life is to provide for Fiona. One way he made sure of that was to put enough money away to be able to afford to support her by the time the Duke acceptance letter came in through the mail.

CAREER ASPIRATIONS AFTER GRADUATING FROM DUKE
Fiona mentioned something about becoming a criminal investigator - interview witnesses, write reports of witness testimony, conduct conflict of interest checks, and communicating with attorneys and law enforcement officers. Her father is a criminal defense layer, so in that sense Fiona is not that different from her father in their actions or behaviors.

I wanted to give her a foot massage after the shoot was over to help put her at ease and to reward her for her time and generosity, something she really enjoyed and greatly appreciated, saying she never thought that getting a foot massage from someone else can feel that good. She was not one of those girls who had to think about letting me take pictures of her feet before saying yes; she was down for it. Pretty cool attitude to have for a woman who people typically would have to make more of an effort to get to know her better.

In terms of her gallerie, the number of images in Fiona's set is the most I've showcased this year since the one with Wanderlust earlier this season.

FIONA of DUKE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/49sping7t3l18t0d0t86jfnyyk1vtzkx
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Great stuff! Thanks.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Great stuff! Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Mmm]

I thank you guys for really liking what you saw from the last two women.

Question for the two of you (or anyone else who's interested in answering, for that matter): When it comes to Beth Swansess and/or Fiona of Duke, what is it about her/them that you particularly like?

- National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links