Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 - [Eek!] [Drool]

[ August 05, 2016, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: ExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFemFeet:
Would let her dominant me in anyway with her feet! [Drool]

You know, she has the makeup that would fit in perfectly with that role. When I say "makeup," I wasn't talking about cosmetics, although I love how that looks on her. Instead, I mean her inherent qualities of her mind and character, qualities that are distinctive to her nature.

She can be more happy-go-lucky than other women I've showed when she's in a very playful and cheerful mood. Within the recesses of her fundamental and unique characteristics, within the secluded place that carries her genetic information, however, there is that hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned side to her that would come out if anyone is clueless enough to push her wrong buttons.

If the dynamics were being used in a dominatrix sense, however, then I have every reason to believe that she would play that role perfectly. For now, though, she is very comfortable in her own skin, living life amidst the chaos, just letting herself be. CJ Bella.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll start things off with a woman who I don't know much about because the shoot was relatively quick as she couldn't give me a whole lot of time to do my thing because she was on her way to see some friends to fling a frisbee around, I suppose. She was already running twenty minutes late and someone had started to wonder where she was. Even then, she was down for the concept of removing her sneakers for me, just to make her trip over there a bit more interesting and unscripted.

The reason behind her name stems from the fact that a few strands from the front of her hair would stand out like the plume on top of that bird's head.

-  -  -

THE QUAIL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rm63shcslcbvxup56mb6yzkp6bh7kqvb
SIZE 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Early on a beautiful Sunday morning.

I was walking through a part of Central Park that I rarely walk though. I became quite discouraged making my rounds through that portion of the park without nothing to show for it. I decided to the area another look-see just to see if my luck would change. Why not, I thought? You never know what you can find, you never know which new lady you're going to meet when you're out there doing what I do.

I come across this woman lying on her stomach on top of the grass, studying. I could tell from looking at her that she was in for a pretty long day. She looked as if she would've rather been doing anything else but prepping up for an exam. I sensed that she was coming to terms with the fact that reality was setting in in advance of her study session after staying out the night before, having a great time with her close friends.

She is a dentistry major and was going through her notes and books that would help her better understand what was to come for an upcoming biochemistry exam. Once she was settled in for the shoot, what became more noticeable to me was how kind, friendly, and patient of a person she was. She lost her concentration from her class assignment once everything began and the entire shoot provided a nice distraction for her, away from the burden of having to mentally prepare herself for an exam that would count for practically half of the semester's grade.

Throughout the summer, the Central Park Conservancy presents eco-friendly performances for families every Sunday around noon. I think that particular Sunday had many children bopping around to some musical storytelling. We could hear all the exaggerated and uncontrollable emotion and excitement coming from behind us as the children were all into it. We couldn't see the children from where we were, but we could tell from the way everything sounded that they were having the time of their lives. That, coupled with the very easy-flowing conversation I had with her, made for a pretty cool way to spend a Sunday morning.

-  -  -  -

This woman is very laid-back, someone who does not require constant pampering, attention, gifts, or other things done "their way or no way." She is someone who genuinely enjoys the company of others, and is willing to put the needs or wishes of others before her own. To top it all off, she is a joy to be around.

ERICA VIOLET -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ay854x90d1it1mjqosu2tv5ehijrkucu
SIZE 9 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK)

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erica is lovely!!! Great to see you back.
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! She can give me an oral exam with those toes! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFemFeet:
 -
 - [Eek!] [Drool]

Simply stunning soles. Love big feet [Hump] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done. [Thumbs Up]

It's pretty awesome how you're able to smooth talk them into doing all of this for you.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Caseman ...
Yeah. It's pretty awesome how these women are able to let me take photos of them and spend time with them as if we were catching up on the good 'ol days after not having seen each other for a long time.

rush440 ...
Erica is lovely and so was the time we spent with one another. The shoot was quite enjoyable and it reminded me of just how fun and rewarding partaking in this hobby can be. I want to relive that moment in time when I had the shoot with Erica.

Icarus ...
[Smile] If you were to make that dentist appointment to see her, I bet your teeth would wind up being in the best shape it has ever been in your life. [Big Grin] You'll probably visit her a second time just to "double check" ( [Wink] ) the status of your teeth.

footman44 ...
I agree with everything you said. Big feet are my favorite kind. [Thumbs Up]

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

What happens a lot of times when I'm out looking for someone to photograph, I'll catch someone out of the corner of my eyes. It's one of those things in which if I had looked over in that same direction a second or two later, I would not have known that any woman was there and I would've completely missed an opportunity to become friendly with someone new, to miss out new feet to capture in photos. A lot of the women I discovered by chance were those who were in an area of the park that I was not particularly focused on when it just so happened that I turned my head in that direction at the final split second before continuing walking along without knowing that there was anyone there to begin with. This woman you're about to meet was one of those who were spotted under that context.

There she was from a distance. She was playing a game and/or texting someone on her phone when she looked up at me as I got closer to her.

"If all you wanted to do was photograph my face only, I would've found that strange, but pictures of my feet seems like a pretty cool idea!" That was what she said soon after the shoot started. She got it by understanding where I was coming from without giving it a second thought and was completely non-judgmental to me and to guys who share the same attraction to feet as I do. Things like that make the shoot a more comfortable environment.

----

She's a vegan. Preventing the exploitation of animals is not the only reason for why she became a vegan, but it does play a factor for why she's going to stay a vegan. Having emotional attachments to animals is part of the reason, as she believes that all sentient creatures have the right to life and freedom. Avoiding animal products is one of the ways she takes a stand against animal cruelty and animal exploitation. She's also a vegan for health reasons.

-  -  -

In fact, she works in a food truck that specializes in preparing vegan food. She works in that truck with her family. Sometimes she's in the back cooking, while at other times she's at the window taking orders from people who are lined up a mile long. Her father is also her boss and he gave her the day off on the day this shoot happened. This was on a Friday and she spent some of her free time buying things in advance for a day or two of outdoor family fun in their backyard during the upcoming weekend. Things like a hula hoop, water guns and bubble bottles. Her father sent her out on that mission and she was so much looking forward to spending the Saturday and Sunday her family that she is so close with. She has nothing but nice things to say about them.

We talked about a variety of things, and she was all in a positive mood about whatever the conversation was about.

FAWN PEPPER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/r7tdp6ng3kqq7in6abhb7u5n03x3jjxb
SIZE 7.5 (US), 38 (EUR), 5 (UK)

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hat's off to you once again. I really like both Erica and Fawn. You have an incredible memory to be able to recall a lot of the things that went on during the shoot and a lot about what these girls personalities are like.

The entry about Fawn, for example, had its own way of grabbing my attention because what she chooses to eat (or not eat) and how that leads into how passionate she is about animals.

Her feet are very cute. They're very neat, and it's relatively clean for someone who's been walking on flip flops for most of the day. Her toes are cute, and so is she.

Erica's pics was a real joy to go through. Her toes look delicious because the red on her toes look delicious. She is very adorable and I would not reject those feet if she placed them on my lap.

I can live vicariously through you whenever I'm in here because it's so much fun.

Thanks for being the great man that you are. [Bow Down]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaric
Board Regular
Member # 35292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaric   Email jaric   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe these women would let some guy they never met before to take as many pictures of their feet as he wants to.

What you do is amazing because it takes testicular fortitude to be able to do this so effortlessly. I cannot see myself doing something like this for fear that something terrible is going to happen to me.

You're a hero.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaric:
I can't believe these women would let some guy they never met before to take as many pictures of their feet as he wants to.

What you do is amazing because it takes testicular fortitude to be able to do this so effortlessly. I cannot see myself doing something like this for fear that something terrible is going to happen to me.

You're a hero.

That's what makes National's kind of work amazing. Part of it has to be that he's probably a good looking guy and people tend to give more leeway to those who fit that profile. The women tend to me more generous to better looking guys and things like that.

I'm glad that we have someone like National to freely share all of this with us. I really feel grateful.

By the way, nice addition with Fawn there. I have a special fond for women with glasses. Her soles look so massagable. What a real cutie.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Fawn's feet! While I think she's really kind of average looking, I'd date her just for her cute feet and nice personality. Anyway, I often go for the off-beat nerdy type of girl. I'm no Brad Pitt, after all. [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Fawn as well. Interesting that she said that asking for pictures of her face only would not make her feel comfortable, but asking to take photos of her feet is something that she's completely okay with. Come to think of it, I think she's onto something there. It makes sense.

And I like what you did with Erica as well. Love how her toes look and I like the fact that her soles are not wholly clean.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links