Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl with great shoes!

Sometimes, the shoes are as interesting as the feet and I appreciate you getting shots of those as well!!! It's nice to see how worn some of the pairs are.

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

FIERCSA RED -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gfj4237o0kswyznhoxz4z96vajog2v5j

This is one of those times in which I am not able to recall most of the details of what happened here. I do remember that she's Russian and how easy it was to get her to agree to be my foot model. I also remember seeing the same woman the following day in the park riding on a rented bike along the West Side Drive of Central Park. She was by herself and just taking the time to enjoy the different ways of viewing the Park. I can remember the look on her face when I saw her riding the bike as someone who truly enjoyed being there, enjoying the peace of mind that looking at all the trees brings your senses.

When I first saw her, I knew that a woman with her hair styled in the undercut fashion like the way she had hers had to have been a pretty good nominee for someone worth taking photos of.

She lives a bit on the edge and does not want to settle for living a "normal" lifestyle that seems very mundane to her and very predictable. She love to live life in a way that's a bit erratic most of the time. And good for her, living her life the way she wants to enjoy it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Looks like they could have been a little stinky!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These last few women are pretty good. The last one looks like a pretty cool chick. The Chinese one is very pretty and I love how you were able to transition from whatever the two of you were talking about into focusing on her feet. It's also pretty cool that she was able to go along with it.

This is pretty good stuff.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Sarah Henning = [Jerkoff]

Amazing pics, as always!!!

Thanks. It's nice to go back and remember the good time we had having that shoot. I like the soles of her feet. I also love her choice of footwear and how much she relies on them to get around town. Speaking of shoes, ...

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Sometimes, the shoes are as interesting as the feet and I appreciate you getting shots of those as well!!! It's nice to see how worn some of the pairs are.

Yes.

I also like shoes that show some signs of life and wear, shoes that have been gently creased, molded to the shape of the woman's feet. I find this very exciting. There are considerable pleasures to be had in imagining what type of person she is, speculating about her feet, her personality, her sexual preferences and all that.

This is what I said about Lilly when I posted the photos I took of her:

"I really like her choice of footwear here, the classic Converse high-tops. They go well with practically anything else that the woman decides to wear and it either blends stands out or blends right in (however you want to look at it) with practically whatever situation the event or time of day calls for.

What I particularly like about those sneakers is the damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear and ageing, which tells us that the woman wearing it is a pretty cool with a casual personality. Her shoes definitely bore some of that ageing-in-the-process trait.

I think she spent a great part of the eight hours prior walking the very crowded and busy streets of New York City in those pair of Converse. Good thing I caught her at the right time because her feet needed the rest."

[ November 26, 2016, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We will close out the month with two women who were visiting from Argentina, both of them from the capital of Buenos Aires. That place is a huge tourist attraction. So much so, that it is the most visited city in South America. It is also a multicultural city, being home to multiple ethnic and religious groups. It is known for its preserved Spanish/European-style architecture and rich cultural life. Several languages are spoken in the city in addition to Spanish. Speaking of which, both women can speak only Spanish. To accommodate for each one and make them feel that they're not lost or that the interaction was not going to be some complicated task, I had to Spanish with them for the entire time that I shot photos of each girl.

When they were relieved to find out that I could speak their language, they were more willing to pay attention to me and go along with the plan.

With the first woman, I was just about to leave the park and call it a day. I was unable to find anyone to pose for me when I saw this woman walking in the park. The tattoo on her left foot really caught my attention and that provided the extra spark needed to stop her and see what she was all about. She always felt that her feet were cute enough and she thought that adding a tattoo on top of it would make her feet look even better. She thought it was cool how the tattoo was a big reason why the shoot was going to happen in the first place.

The second woman is very pretty. She's more outgoing than the first girl and always has a reason to be happy about something. She was in Central Park with her parents and older brother, although I can't quite remember how or why she got separated from them by the time I saw her. The family seemed to have had a predetermined spot for where they would be able to meet up with each other by a certain time.

She's someone who likes to be at many places at once, doing all sorts of different things at the same time, but the sound of her voice whenever she spoke to me was very smooth, carefree and quite docile as well. I don't think she has the slightest knowledge or suspicion of how messed up the world can be sometimes as she is someone who's a very young woman and only sees the good in people. She's so cute and innocent that way.

-  -  -  -

GLORIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4cq6ega54vt0n7rryp8orxq2ekbx2uj7
VALERIE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/os3n52f8d2ly7z46ljrv7v3bshue94hy

--------------------
 -

Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last post is one of the best!!! Great pics, beautiful girls and feet!
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Both are feet-in-my-face appropriate! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I continue to be amazed by is the fact that so many women are willing to take time out of their day and let themselves be photographed for what most of them surely understand is a foot-fetishist's prurient interests, and without compensation!

National, I understand that you get some who agree and surely some who decline; but it still amazes me that you or anyone has as much success as you do at getting women to pose themselves and their feet.

Do these women typically care to see the photos, or ask about being able to see them posted? And if so, do you tell them to come here?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Pjay ...
This is going to be a long post, so hang in there.

What's funny about this is is that there were a number of women who told me that they wouldn't do it unless I paid them. I've had that happen to me. I tell them that's it was nice talking to them and I move on. What incentive would I have in paying someone to take photos of her feet if I can find someone else within a matter of minutes, who looks just as good as she does or hotter, who's willing to let me do the same for free, especially when one considers that I make zero dollars and zero cents doing this?

I have been rejected many times simply because they don't want their photos posted on some foot fetish site, which I can understand. And there have been times in which the women who rejected me have gone on to thank me for being upfront with them about what the photos and my intentions were really about. There have been times in which they have given me strange looks or have said "no thanks" and that would be the end of that. In other cases, if I could tell that they're on the fence about it, if they're not sure about it, I'll push it a little more (just a little bit more) as my last attempt to convince them. Results are about 50/50 in a situations like that.

Thankfully, I was able to find many others who have said yes without giving it a second thought.

All I have to do is just keep it simple, don't language them to death about it, keep the conversation light hearted and chicks will go it.

----

Here's a couple of posts from a member in here who goes by the name Dancing Fool.

First post: "Folks, this guy is for real. He and I live in the same city and are friendly, and I went up to the park myself to see Mr. National in action. This guy is the smooth real deal!! The night I met him there, I hung out closeby and acted as if we didn't know each other once he started his method, and let me tell you. I think he asked 15 girls that night, and 1 said no!! 1!!!"

For the record, I asked about four or five women that night, not fifteen.

Second post, responding to a question someone asked him:"Yes, I did manage to maneuver myself so I was sitting right where I could see her soles. And like National said, I did assist him in the first girl he asked that night because I had gotten to the park a little before he did and plopped myself down right across a girl I wanted him to ask. I kept playing with my phone to make myself busy (and in fact I was on the phone at one point, with my length in doing so to the chagrin of National:) ...I don't remember seeing any who already had their feet posed...well there was that one National asked who was ashamed at how big her feet were. Hers were perfect and were plopped up but she was the one I believe who refused. But all of the others had their shoes on, so you have to just hope for the best once she is asked.

There was even a brief moment when I considered getting in on the action and asking a few myself, but it's still a bit strange for me. Plus I have to admit I would get too excited at a few and would end up asking if I could worship their feet. It was a fun experience watching The Man in action, and also a bewildering one, as I could not believe girls who are comfortable with this sort of request exist!!

NYC is great. There is a dungeon I occasionally frequent (you like that? 'Occasionally frequent'??) closeby where the park is and I thought about dropping in for a session cause I was getting hungry for some action, but I decided against it. It happened to be 9/11 and I felt guilty enough being in the park and enjoying myself on a such a somber day with so many others overseas suffering and sacrificing to prevent such a day from happening again."

----

To your last two question. Girls love to see how they come out in the photos, so I show them after the shoot and I'll even email the photos to them within 24 hours, along with the link of where the photos will wind up (meaning here) along with the timeline of when she can expect to see her photos posted.

I remember this one time when a woman told me not to tell her what I intended to do with the photos. I wanted to, but each time I was this close from telling her, she would stop me in the middle of the sentence. She allowed me take as many photos as I wanted, but she didn't want to know where the photos were going to end up. I had fun with that, and I was thankful that she was gracious enough to let me do it.

Thanks a lot and have a good night.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

quote:
Originally posted by National:
Pjay ...
This is going to be a long post, so hang in there.

What's funny about this is is that there were a number of women who told me that they wouldn't do it unless I paid them. I've had that happen to me. I tell them that's it was nice talking to them and I move on. What incentive would I have in paying someone to take photos of her feet if I can find someone else within a matter of minutes, who looks just as good as she does or hotter, who's willing to let me do the same for free, especially when one considers that I make zero dollars and zero cents doing this?

-National

Well, I'm sure I speak for almost everyone on this site, we greatly appreciate what you bring to us each and every time you post here. Your work is legendary, and I thank you very much! [Wu]
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Isabelle girl is one cute Chinese girl. The photos you took of her by the water were pretty neat and I just loved how comfortable she looked when you took more pictures of her on the grass. Nice soles to her feet. Nice shoes as well. I don't blame you for talking to her at all because she would make my mouth water too. [Drool]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Well, I'm sure I speak for almost everyone on this site, we greatly appreciate what you bring to us each and every time you post here. Your work is legendary, and I thank you very much! [Wu]

You're welcome. I enjoy what I do and it feels satisfying when I put the final pieces together when I present those pictures everyone here.

I will be back in here with new photos at some point before the new year arrives. Those new photos will mark the end of the 2016 Season before I go on my three-month hiatus.

Throughout the course of that week that'll close out the 2016 Season, I will put on a presentation that will be the show that will close out the year with a bang!

One shoot after another will be something to remember for a long time to come. It's like a concert with many iconic bands playing throughout the week and you have a hard time organizing the lineup of which band you want to perform in the order that'll be best for the event.

I can't wait. Hope to see you guys there.

-National

--------------------
 -

afn
Board Regular
Member # 36235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.instagram.com/candidprettyfeet

Hey National, let me start off by saying I'm a huge fan of your work. Secondly, is the IG page above ran by you? If not, dude is using your pictures claiming them as his own.

Just thought you might want to know that.

[ December 16, 2016, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: afn ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

She's half German, half Russian.

I really enjoy what I do, and it's women like her that always gives me that nicely reminder as to why doing this as a hobby has become an experience that became richly rewarding.

I spotted this woman jotting down some notes on a small notepad that could not've been bigger than her hand. Something gave me the impression that she wasn't reminding herself of anything serious because she was kind of smiling to herself as she wrote down whatever it was that she wrote.

I remember my eyes widening as I got closer to her. I sensed something about her and the situation, without really knowing why, that I was sure that she would not only make for a great person to take photos of, but that she would also give me the time and generosity to show me her feet just like that.

She lives in the city and knows that in a place like New York, anything can happen. When I asked her if I could take photos of her feet, she thought the request was a bit strange but also pretty cool at the same time. She reasoned that something like this can only happen in New York and that she might as well go along for the ride and try anything at least once.

She did admit a few minutes into the shoot that she never quite understood why anyone would be so attracted to feet and find some "erotic pleasure out of it," as she put it. The say she said all of this suggested that she was finally going to be open to an explanation about why feet can be seen as something sexual. She also pointed out (which also tied into her willingness to have a more broad-minded, neutral viewpoint of why people enjoy feet the way I do) that there are a lot of weird people in this world who like feet. But there was something about me, she said, something about the way I looked and spoke to her that made her realize that all of this is not that big of a deal in spite of any indications or expectations she may have had to the contrary.

"Perhaps some of the misconceptions you had were just ... some figment of your imagination," I told her. "You just had a bad dream, that's all."

Sometimes, saying very little can help explain a whole lot. And that's exactly the kind of effect it had on her and the script was flipped just like that and she became a lot more comfortable with herself, with the situation, and more comfortable with me.

The experience I had with her was one of the more relaxing shoots that I've had in all of my time doing this. There were times when I would show her the photos as the shoot was going along - and she really loved it and became more close to me with each photo I took. She was having fun and it made her day that much more enjoyable to live.

-  -  -  -

After the shoot was over, we moved to a spot right next to a tree so that we could take a break from the sun. I put my arm around her shoulder and began showing her the photos that I just took of her. She really loved how she came out in those photos and decided to get more comfortable with me by resting her head on my shoulders as I showed her some more photos.

We talked some more about other things before we left the park together to go somewhere else.

LIVE WIRE! -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9017psab5bzsdlgusxb80hzf9usbo0oy
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

----

The story behind her stage name is that she kind of reminds me of the supervillian with the same name because of the combination of her looks and personality, which can be describe as "shock-static." The way she dressed that day kind of gives off the vibe of what type of person she is - her shirt, necklace, hairstyle, and everything else that completes her persona.

The links below are the songs that come from the album "The Path of Totality" from my favorite band, Korn. I bring this up because that's the only album they did in which all of its songs reminds me of everything about her, especially the way the music sounds even if you remove the lyrics from there. This album is unlike any other they did in that it was their "experimental album." They wanted to give a different sound to their music than what they were usually accustomed to producing. It received more mixed reviews than any other album they did, but I was one of those who really enjoyed it a lot. If you want to know what nu metal (or alternative metal) might sound like a thousand years into the future, take a sneak peak by listening to some of the songs here.

You don't have to listen to any of the songs linked below, but if you want to have more of an idea of what this woman is like, then you can listen to any one song that I posted while you're looking through her photos at the same time. I posted the individual songs so that you don't have to listen to the entire album.

I can't hear those songs without thinking about her and her livewire-like personality, and I can't look at these photos of her without listening to any one song off of this album.

THE PATH OF TOTALITY
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=i8Xhc2_YiMg
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=3-bUEJqHiuA
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=sR-ZBWzxfkI
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=Zd18Y5PDIh4
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=P593Asz2i7c
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=Y1fNc2cU34Q
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=z--gU5c7oMI
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=Ih46QcD8js8
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=PePL4mOIav4
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=vWKEzSvTY9c
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=-xahgLKVNxo
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=I41nzQybagE

[ July 27, 2017, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links