Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found another French woman walking through the park who was not too shy about spending a few minutes with me while I take photographs of her feet. It was her first trip to New York and she was here on business. She makes her living as a marine biologist and was planning to stay in New York for a few days to attend a convention that was being held, if I remember correctly. She loves the challenges that come with being in that line work, always carrying a fascination and curiosity of the untold number of species that have yet to be discovered living in the oceans, among other particular parts that makes being a marine biologist that makes life worth it to her.

--

I saw her walking in the opposite direction from where I was going. She was off in the distance from me, but not so far from me that was able to get a pretty good glimpse of this woman I found myself being drawn to all of a sudden.

I made up my mind in an instant that she would be a genuinely kind woman that I like to look for and I turned around to follow her. As I got closer to her, it became apparent that this woman was taller than I, which made my adrenaline race a little faster because it is not common that a woman I stop to photograph is taller than I am. Looking at her feet as I got closer showed that the size was appropriate (or in proportion) in size to the rest of her stature.

The day of the shoot was also her first day in New York and she had not been in the city for more than 90 minutes (and for no more than 10 minutes in the park) before I came up to and flat out told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet. She went along with the idea because it was so unexpected and so sudden, just like the way of life and the way culture in the Big Apple.

--

I love women with big feet, and hers fit the description.

I love it when someone with big feet removes her shoes and socks for me at my command, especially someone with feet that are her size because the sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure takes over. After finally seeing them bare, in the flesh, all ripe right in front of my eyes, it's joy and then looking at the feet and having the woman share your company becomes a stimulant that acts as a relaxant.

-  -  -

She's typically shy or well reserved whenever she's in the company of other people when the gathering is just a social engagement. When it comes to her job, however, she lets herself be heard more often given the level of expertise in whatever the subject matter happens to be. She does not like going out unless it's to go somewhere far from home and explore more of what nature has to offer.

If your tastes in women include being very smart and quite the laid back person, then perhaps you can get to enjoy what this woman has to offer.

CLAIRE St. AMOUR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2siqm583rnlsy7lo5azvbv55a0tnxdkz
SIZE 11 (U.S.), 43.5 (EUR), 8.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hits keep on comin'. Just like the last two women I showed, the woman you're about to meet here is also French, and also from Paris.

I remember going up to her without paying too much attention to her feet other than to notice that she was wearing sandals of some kind. I payed more attention to everything else about this woman and never having anything to worry about in terms of what my feeling would be about her feet once I got a real good look at how they look whenever I would take a few glances at them while talking to her.

-  -  -

JOSEPHINE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8pxk0582d0kv03bj74962jt8ok4m5c9d

I liked her denim overall shorts and liked that she had her hair knotted up somehow. I liked how she was really taking her time in her casual stroll in the park. Everything just seemed to fit nicely altogether, just easy and nothing too complicated. Just a real woman enjoying her surroundings on what was a beautiful late-afternoon on a Friday.

She wasn't in a rush to get anywhere and was all too willing to be very giving to me. She only had one question for me: "So where are we going to do this?"

"Right over there," I said, looking at the first spot that I happen to lay my eyes on. "Okay," said.

I love it when they say okay. Love it. I have a harder time taking candy from a baby than to get women to do this for me while in motion.

Like every woman else I've met in Central Park, she's never had anyone take photos of her with her feet being the primary focus - she was curious to see what the entire experience would look like. After the shoot was over, she had a new perspective on the value of her feet ... all in some harmless fun while spending some time with a very good guy she had just met for the first time minutes before.

JOSEPHINE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/00n90d10ebamf2h3hivjfyd8hj7snqjo
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You actually live the dream life we all want by getting practically any girl to do this for you while we vicariously live through your success.

The first French girl I didn't like too much, but the last two French women were much better in my opinion. Much better job with those two. So far my favorite for this week would be Claire. I would think that women with big feet would be more self conscious about this whole thing, but it's real cool that they saw something in you that made them feel comfortable about "giving" their feet to you.

Claire's soles are [Drool]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, National. No complaints from me. These are nice pictures. The bigger the feet, the more they can be on your face, I'd say. [Thud]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shocker
Board Regular
Member # 35461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shocker   Email shocker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This collection of feet is incredible. How do you do it? You mean to tell us that these women just say yeah to this, just like that? Central Park has got to be the new capital of the foot world.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I saw this woman walking along the trail. She slowed down before coming to a complete stop. She seemed not to have any idea as to where in the park she was exactly.

I recognized that woman as someone who I saw in the park just an hour and a half earlier farther north. From the way she was walking when I saw her the first time, aimlessly, with no real direction or specific plan, I could tell that she was a visitor from another country. I wanted to approach her, but decided against it because she was far away from where I was standing. I never run after a woman if I spot from from a long distance. The distance was too far for me to run towards her, only to be gasping for air once I do catch up to her. I always take it easy when I'm out there and let the situation present itself within reaching distance from me. So I continued walking, thinking that I was never going to see her again.

Fast forwarding now to later in that day, I see her once again in a different part of the park. I thanked my lucky starts (or whatever it is I believe in) that I have been presented another opportunity to get to get to take off her shoes - shoes that she's been walking on for hours now up to that point. What her feet must've been in those shoes and without socks for as long as she has was something that was making my mind run wild with the possibilities.

-  -  -  -

I liked her reaction when asked if she wouldn't mind letting me take photos of her feet. That look that tells you that of all things she thought you would've said, she didn't think in a million years that you were going to ask that, but at the same time she was going to be happy to let me have at her feet. She wanted to take the dare because I could read it in her face. It read like someone who was expecting to be tickled on her sides but kept flinching when you would move in to tickle her but stopped yourself just short of doing it just to torture her in a playful way. She has that expressing when she was waiting for an explaining behind all this.

"That's it? You like feet? Wow, ok."

I think she was expecting a long-winded explanation, but she went with it because I kept it simple and to the point without making myself sound like Sigmund Freud. That's how I do it all the time.

--

She was visiting from Poland and was finally relieved to take a break from all that walking she did around the park during the day. Her feet needed the well-deserved breather.

I'd never thought I'd come across a willing subject to model her feet for me to have French pedicured toenails. She's the first girl that I can remember to have her toes like that, and I'm almost certain that that was the last time that I had foot model that French pedicured toenails. I'm not a fan of that particular toenail polish style and so it came at me as a surprise to see that when her red shoes were finally came off.

After the shoot was over we took a walk around the park for a bit. After a while, we came across one a bright yellow police call box. I pointed that out to her. She saw it and then, while putting on some theatrics, she imitated what a woman would do in a moment of distress by acting as if she opened the box, picking up the phone, and then actually saying - in an attempt to mock or ridicule how a woman might react to me wanting to take feet pictures of complete strangers - "Heeeelp! Police! Some guy wants to take pictures of my feet. Help me, help me!" It was her way of being funny. She wasn't yelling those words loud enough to attract attention from other people to us, but instead she said it with an almost childlike voice in a volume low enough so that only I could hear it. She smiled at me and we both laughed at the situation.

She was cool enough not to be that kind of girl who would do something like that and even cooler enough to poke fun at the women who might do that. She sensed that I was comfortable in my own skin to own up to the fact that I like feet and she went along with my idea because the vibe she got from me was that I was casual and sure of myself, having no uncertainty about the things I like in a woman.

JOANKA BLONSKI -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4sl8knuvf4jaju46a1j0j9lpdszyjvio
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EURO), 5.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like this one. I especially love the shots of where she was on her stomach with her soles facing you.

Great story as well. What happened after the shoot reminded me of something I've wanted to ask but kept forgetting. I know Joanka was making a joke out the situation, but was there ever a time when some woman you asked wanted to call the cops on you? I would think that doing the thing you do, it would scare off the women. But you've been doing this for a long time, which kinda answers my question now that I think about it.

Wondered how her feet smelled like because they sure looked smelly. [Drool]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

What drew my attention to this young lady was her very calm, her appearance, her outward behavior - just of a purely innocence that gave anyone the first impression that she was pleasantly free from the wind. Someone as young and kind as she is, someone with an unselfish disposition as this lady does, someone like her should have been in school given that the time was before noon at the time the photoshoot happened. But on a beautiful Saturday morning, she's free to roam on her own to form on her own to enjoy some independence, to enjoy a day that she wanted to dedicate to herself.

I was glad that this was on a non school date because I would not have gotten to know just how comfortably warm and affectionate she purely is, all categorized by complete sincerity and commitment. Whether we're talking about family, friends, or even people she's meeting for the first time, they would vouch for her qualities that make her easy to get along with. As someone who has meet her, spoken to her, heard her speak, delve into her mind, spent quality time with, I will tell you that this sweetheart is just adorable.

--

She is only nineteen years old and lives with her family ... not in a town or city or another industrialized area. Instead, her home is on a countryside in the state of Minnesota. Her entire life has been growing up in an area that is a vast expanse of farmlands used for farming or left in its natural condition. Her idea of fun is going to the movies with some friends her age at a nearby town. In such places, everyone knows each other's business.

It's a pretty big step of self encouragement to take the trip to New York City, a place that is nothing like what she's used to. She needed a lot of time to adjust to the differences between the two places because she's never seen so many people in one place all at the same time, for starters. Everything was moving too fast paced and everything was too loud for her. But she enjoyed all of it, needing to take her sweet time to observe the atmosphere and to take all of that in. New York was more than what she bargained for, but she didn't complain it. Just like in her farm town, everything was okay with her in New York.

--

Her TOMS shoes went perfectly with the rest of her outfit. Her backpack put the finishing touches to her appearance quite nicely. She's never had anyone compliment anything she wore on her feet and she never met anyone who thought her feet could be look at or admired as anything too special in the same way that a man would admire a female form from close by. She decided to go for it because it was very unusual to her that a man would find feet attractive in that way. She went with it because this was something new to her. I told her that this whole thing was going to be was the easiest thing she will do all that day. With that, she felt that she had nothing to lose and we found a spot to have her feet all to myself.

She really enjoyed it because the whole thing was innocuous and because I gave her the time to give herself a small break from the world and enjoy the quietness that that area provided.

I really liked how her soles looked. Once her TOMS came off, the feeling inside me felt very nice; the feeling inside her felt very nice as I was massaging them. She never had anyone massage her feet before I did it and never knew that something like that would feel as good as it did.

-  -  -

She loves her family very much and the only sports team she follows is the Minnesota Golden Gophers football team. During the football season, she spends her Saturdays watching their games with her father, mother and younger brother.

She is someone who is respectful, quiet, and bashful. Her parents have raised a very good daughter. They have everything to be proud of and nothing to be ashamed of.

SARAH HENNING -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/r7hlfrroiv3e18umgw6ugkhvpkgpx3po
SIZE 9 (U.S.), 40 (EURO), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I was in the middle of my lunch break when I just so happen to find myself in Central Park. Going to the park to get find a willing and able woman to be my foot model was going to satisfy my appetite more than any food I had to eat at the time.

It only took me a matter of minutes of entering the park that I was able to find someone who didn't mind posing for me. It was probably a blessing in disguise when I first saw her with her bare feet separate from her footwear because I didn't like them at all. Had she kept them on at the moment I approached her, I would not have been as encouraged to stop and she was she was all about. You won't see what she wore on her feet in the photoset because I didn't think it would add any value to the shoot. However, when I do have the time, I go back and look for that photo that includes her footwear in the shot just so you have an idea what it was that made her feet look so dirty.

Speaking of which, I have never, before nor since, taken photos of a woman who had feet that were as dirty as hers.

--

She was in the park because she had nothing else to do and she was bored. The longer the shoot went, the more comfortable she became with herself and the more it seemed like she got along with each other. This was one of those shoots where I really felt as if I could go on for the rest of the day with the camera because the two of us were really in a world of our own, in our own bubble, separate from anything that was going on in the world outside of Central Park. Our chemistry just took on a life of its own and we kept feeding off of each other with each snap of the shutter.

My favorite type of shoot is where the model and myself are not saying much to one another and we just let our movements do the communication for us. Just like how animals don't use words to speak to one another but are still able to understand the needs and wants of what the other is trying to say by their movements, it felt as if we were conveying how we felt about one another, correctly guessing the non-verbal message was between the two of us in order to tell an incredible story of how two people were able to get along even so well even though they had just meet each other. The whole thing had a gently calming effect that brought out an intimate bonding and a sense of closeness that was no longer concealed or secretive.

-  -  -  -

This wave of emotions took over the both of us as the afternoon went along. She no longer felt neglected like the way she did before the shoot; she felt only wanted, finally desired. I felt like her protector, someone who had to look out for her well being.

She didn't have to tell me this, but I knew she has surrendered herself to me and that she was at the behest of my every word that seeped into her.

The whole thing was so public, the shoot was. Yet, it felt very special, it felt very personal, private. We were performing on stage in front of an empty audience, it felt like. And I loved every sacred moment of it.

LESICA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nh9cgci3hfaeyt18bfg8rcjthsja6gpu

--------------------
 -

shocker
Board Regular
Member # 35461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shocker   Email shocker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your amazing work continues on. Both stories and photos serve as inspiration to many of us guys who share a love of feet, myself included. If I did the same thing you did, I don't know if I would have put as much thought, time, and preparation into putting all this together the way you have. Thank you for all of this.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah Henning = [Jerkoff]

Amazing pics, as always!!!

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by shocker:
This collection of feet is incredible. How do you do it? You mean to tell us that these women just say yeah to this, just like that?

Pretty much. Once I found out how easy it was to do this, I wanted to go out and do it some more.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I know Joanka was making a joke out the situation, but was there ever a time when some woman you asked wanted to call the cops on you?

Never. Not only has it never happen, but it will never happen. Ever.

When I started asking women for their permission to let me photograph their feet, I thought something terrible was going to happen to me. But after I was rejected for the first time, nothing happened to me. She didn't make a scene out it or anything outrageous. With me, the rejections I get are just as painless as someone telling that they don't know where such and such place is after asking that person for directions on how to get there. But when someone doesn't mind going with the shoot, you're so grateful about it that you forget about any rejections you had before.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -  -  -  -

Very cute girl in a flirty pretty dress. I saw her walking along jogger's track of the Reservoir and was really taking her time enjoying the view of the water. I was walking behind her hoping that I would finally catch up with her, but she made my job easier by stopping on her own by stepping up to the fence that surrounds the reservoir and leaning up against it so that she could observe the turtles that were swimming along edge of the water where the water and rocks met.

She turned her head just in time to see me walking towards her. Just when I was going to say something to her, there was a question she wanted to ask me. She asked if I could take some pictures of her with her camera right at the spot where she was standing. She wanted to get body of water in the backround as she posed by the fence. I said okay and took some pictures of her.

After that was over with, I struck up a conversation with her because she seemed like a very nice person and very gentle with her mannerisms. She welcomed my company and I got even closer to her to talk about whatever came to mind. The two of us were now standing within an inch of each other as we were both leaning against the fence, facing the water. She was starting to enjoy the conversation and was receptive the little flirting that she sensed from me and began to smile more often here and there. I switched topics after a while and I told her that I wanted to take some photos of her because I thought she looked very nice. That had her attention. The conversation we had up to that point and the compliment I just gave her made her feel attractive and worthwhile. She said yes to me and I started shooting away. She felt free as she felt that the eyes from the people walking and jogging past us were on us.

I then complimented her shoes and said something about how they made her feet look cute in them. She looked down at her feet and started to pose them in different direction by twisting her ankles a bit to look at her feet from different angles, finding a reason or two to agree with me. Wow, thank you, she said smiling.

"You know, I wanna take pictures of your feet as well because I like how the shoes just goes with everything else you're wearing."

"Wow, ok."

So we walked for a bit and found a spot to have the shoot.

--

She's from Beijing and was in New York to visit some members of her family who live in Chinatown. She's 23 and her English was good enough to be able to speak and understand it, which worked out for me because I had a good time talking to her and spending some time with her on what was a very pleasant late afternoon on a Sunday.

After the shoot was over, we left the park together, took the train down somewhere and grabbed something to eat.

She was a very nice lady and she was pleasant to be around. It was a nice way to spend a day in the park.

ISABELLE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k1y3al8pfoowvtahuzq0g910uh4ub8kw
SIZE 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.), 38 (CHN)

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links