Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a hot Saturday afternoon. After taking my lunch break, I returned to the park to see what I was missing.

As I was waiting for the street light to change, I looked across the street into the Fifth Avenue terrace where the New York Public Library is located. Even from across the street, I spotted a this beautiful woman who was just sitting there, minding her own business. I raced across the street because I knew this one was someone who I couldn't slip through my grasp.

I entered the scene, and I knew she wouldn't have a problem with me taking pictures of her feet based on her body language. I approached her, made my pitch and she shrugged her shoulders as if to say why not.

She's German and is living in the city with her husband. Her English comprehension is perfect so it wasn't as if there was any language barrier problems. Had she not told me that, I would not have taken notice that she was straight from Europe because I couldn't pick up an accent. If I can recall correctly, she was waiting to meet up with him at the spot where I was shooting those pictures. I spent a long time shooting pictures of her feet, long enough for her husband to show up to see what was going on. I never saw him. Either he showed up a lot later than he was supposed to, or she was killing some time knowing that it was going to be a while before she finally saw him. I can't remember being that these pictures were taken many months ago.

There are women who I posted who were easy-going conversationalists, in that they were very fun to talk to, in that they didn't take too many things that serious. Anyone who wanted to reap the benefits of their time of leisure would enjoy a great escape from the stress that life brings just by being next to these ladies and talking to them about anything that doesn't involve politics or anything else of the sort. This one, however, is someone who is better reserved for a series of small talk that excludes anything too trivial. Conversations that involve a lot of nonsense can easily bore the dialogue with this girl. I'm not saying that she's a genius by any means. All I'm saying is that conversations that are childlike in nature does not amuse her too much. Unlike some of the others who I photographed, she doesn't sound like someone whose brain has melted to mush.

When you speak to her, be on your best behavior.

-  -  -

LIQUORICE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ri8zfdekj1y8bzo83r673db23ffgetu5

SIZE 10.5

I gave her the name Liquorice because she is easy on the eyes but isn't dumb, a reference to how bitter and intense that candy tastes. Also, the colors she wore reminds you if that.

----

I have one more update in store for us, and I will show it late Friday night/early Saturday morning.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love girls with BIG feet! [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I normally don't like the taste of liquorice, but in this case, I'm going to make an exception. She is very beautiful and her feet look well taken care of.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
What a way to start the season. I was missing your adventures. About the girl: I completely understand what you say about the toes flexing back ability as it is one of my favourite "features" of a girl's feet. And man she flexes hers like hell! If she had her toenails a bit more cleany she would go straight up to the hall of fame.

Thanks!

They were arguably the most flexible ones I've come across. I found myself playing with her feet for a few extra seconds just to see if they could flex back any further. They could have.

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
This thread hands down is best in the Foot Pics section. If you could highlight it in GOLD it would still be an understatement.

I agree. [Big Grin]

quote:
I'm loving that the chicks you are getting have superb feet but look fuckable as well [Smile]

You're not kidding. You know who else agrees with you? This guy ...
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Trust me: I, too, was lickin' my chops like the Big Bad Wolf. That's an understatement when you see the girls I have in store down the line.

By the way, Bluetoelover, what did you think of the Russian Spy back in page 21?

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
National, it's great to see you posting pictures again.

Thanks a lot for also mentioning whether or not the girls had smelly feet - it's one of the details I love reading about. Can't wait to see the smelly feet girl later this week!

I can't wait to post her pictures. They'll be up late Friday night or early Saturday morning. She's a very cool chick.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
And great idea about giving us an exclusive gallery! You really know how to spoil us

[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Great to see this back. Love your style and the pure amateur feel that comes with all of that. It's amateur content, but at the same time it's the best amateur content out there that it doesn't cross into the professional content, which is the intent all along. It's kinds like having the best of both worlds at one time.

[Cheers]

--

By this time tomorrow, I'll post a few teasers of which girls you can expect to see in the distant future.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE FUTURE OUTLOOK

This is just a small preview of the girls who I plan to unveil to everyone in the distant future. In other words, you'll be in for quite a wait before we get to them. The girls who came before them will be shown first.

The first two pictures you see are the ones I took with my new camera. They were taken just the other day at the park. The last one was taken with my old camera. Click on each thumbnail to enlarge the image.

-  -  -

--

In the meantime, my next update will be posted at this time tomorrow.

[ June 02, 2013, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This thread hands down is best in the Foot Pics section. If you could highlight it in GOLD it would still be an understatement. I'm loving that the chicks you are getting have superb feet but look fuckable as well [Smile]

Dude, I agree with you 100 percent.

National started out in the scene as someone who showed a lot of potential in the amateur foot photography scene. Now, he is on pace of being an all-time great in this field, in a category all to himself.

After seeing the preview of those three women, we now know that National isn't going anywhere. Can't wait to see all three of those girls because all of them look simply irresistible. All three of them. I cannot tell which one will be the best one for me, although I might lean towards the one in the middle because she looks like she has big feet.

You have done a masterful job in marketing this National Park thread. I tip my cap off to you for being an ambassador.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you look for asian girls also??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
THE FUTURE OUTLOOK

This is just a small preview of the girls who I plan to unveil to everyone in the distant future. In other words, you'll be in for quite a wait before we get to them. The girls who came before them will be shown first.

The first two pictures you see are the ones I took with my new camera. They were taken just the other day at the park. The last one was taken with my old camera. Click on each thumbnail to enlarge the image.

-  -  -

--

In the meantime, my next update will be posted at this time tomorrow.

[Thud]

National, this stuff is amazing!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by dicksonjoe:
Will you look for asian girls also??

Although I have taken pictures of a number of Asian women, those meetings were few and far between. I do know that an Asian girl will be posted in the near future, though she will not be featured in the next group of updates.

I will go as far as to say that when you do see her, no one is going to be disappointed.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I saw this girl at the park the day before these pictures were taken. I was looking around to see if I could spot someone who seemed like a cool chick. I spotted her in the Reading Room from a distance and thought that this was someone who would make for a good shoot. As I started to make my way towards her, she closed her laptop and started to gather her belongings before leaving the scene. I was a bit bummed out that I wasn't in her area any time sooner. When she left, I immediately forget about her before continuing my search for new feet to feast my hormones on.

Fast forward to 24 hours later where I was back at the National Park. After spending some time there, I became tired from walking and decided to have a seat somewhere and just relax for a few minutes. Just when I was about to get up from my seat to use the restroom, guess who showed up from out of nowhere? None other than that girl who escaped my grasp the day before. She walked towards my table and asked me if that seat was taken. My heart must've skipped a beat because the chances of something like that happening are not in ones' favor. She was smiling while she flipped her hair behind her ear waiting for my answer ...

"You can have it," I told her. I knew she wasn't going anywhere with that chair because there was really nowhere else for her to go because it was so crowded. After I told her that she could have the seat, she became chit chatty with me as she sat down and told me that that chair is actually to give her feet a rest. She placed her feet up on that chair. How I didn't fall off that chair from feeling light-headed, I don't know.

This was a situation that had been gift wrapped so neatly with a frou frou ribbon placed on top of it.

It was very hot day at the park and I couldn't take the heat anymore! Neither could she because she kept taking a sip of a bottled water she had with her. She started the conversation talking about the weather. I knew I had to change the subject because talking about that wasn't going to lead me to where I wanted to go. I had no time in sounding geeky by being her meteorologist. I directed the conversation from that point on with some small talk, threw in some laughing points, she's enjoying our time, smiling, flipping her hair, indicating some interest.

I knew I was running out of time because I couldn't stay at the park much longer and I knew she was going to get to her laptop soon enough. I said something about her feet not being comfortable enough and said that I was going to make things more accommodating for her by removing her shoes. She looked at me, kinds of smiled and giggled and said okay. Right before I went to remove them, it had suddenly occurred to her that her feet might be a bit smelly. I shushed her and told her not to interrupt The Professor at work. She had that flirty look on her face that said she couldn't believe that she's letting some total stranger take control of the situation out in the open like that. She took out her laptop and started to go to work with whatever it was she was working on.

Then the thought that I might've been some guy with a foot fetish suddenly occurred to her. I answered her question by telling her that I thought her feet had a very nice shape to them and that I wanted to take pictures.

It wasn't until a few minutes when the smell of her feet got to me. It wasn't overbearing by any means, but there was enough there to tell you that there's a hint of smell that lied between her toes. The smell got me more fixated on her feet and I don't remember ever blinking during the time I had shooting them.

-  -  -

VITAMIN V -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/uu2jppvpoxq6m8ngp0vyhvjv1oazgk0b

SIZE 9

----

That'll be it for this week. I'll be back in two or three weeks with some pretty amazing sets in store for you guys. In addition to those galleries, I will also deliver on that promise I made earlier about that exclusive gallerie, which could be the icing on the cake.

The National Park is a landmark for us foot guys, and a paradise. It certainly is for me.

-- National

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am now almost without words to describe this last set you just posted and how I'm feeling about it.

- The overall situation is incredibly cool to say the least. She must be VERY open minded and you were blessed my friend;

- She is very pretty;

- Her feet are perfectly well shaped. From heels to soles, arches and toes;

- I love girls that have the bump in the outside part of their feet (around the ball of feet area). Curiously she has that bump very accentuated but only on her left foot;

- She wears my favourite shoe size: 9.

Thank you for sharing this one and keep up with your outstanding quality work.

Cheers

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With so much going on here, I don't where to start. I'm so glad to see this thing up and running again. I think of the three girls posted this week, Vitamin V was the best one.

-

I'm willing to overlook the fact that her soles need a bit of some moisturizers because she looks very nice and her soles are one of the best looking ones in here without a doubt.

More amazing is the backstory about your encounter with her, National. I had to read that story over because it was that great. That girl made you the luckiest guy on Earth with the way this played out. You were presented with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th and you were able to pull through in the CLUTCH. That's a dream spot for any of us to be put in, and you experienced it. [Bow Down]

These stories are great because it tells us a story that the pictures are not able to tell. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. National, your words to describe these women are the ones that make these pictures worthwhile.

You are someone who has an incredible knack of how to appeal to the opposite sex by getting these women to pose for you.

And the preview showing those three girls is pretty cool. I think I like the last one best, although I'm sure you can't go wrong with the other two. The first one looks very cool, the one in the middle looks most relaxed, while the last one seems to be the most friendly of the three.

-

I really like what you've done here, National. You continue to do so well. From the looks of things, it's only going to get better.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vitamin V has amazing feet. The pictures are made all the more awesome knowing that her feet were smelly.

Out of interest, what shoes was she wearing? It would be great if we could have a picture or two of the shoes each girl was wearing [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallhaller
Board Regular
Member # 45416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallhaller   Author's Homepage   Email wallhaller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes yes yes, i cannot wait, i hope this next post is coming soon. Great work [Big Grin]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff. It's nice reading about a score, then the pics to prove it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links