Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

I can't thank you and the other guys enough for the support you've given me. I knew both of them would turn out to be huge hits with you guys and they provide the spark to revive the energy level of this forum.

These are classic pictures that'll be stored in the annals of time.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Aloe is hot! Dark hair, dark eyes, beautiful feet! Amazing. As well the hottie has a very attractive look and of course attractive feet! Great posts!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's safe to say that these two are the hottest ones we've seen in this entire forum. We see women like these and we hope that their feet won't be as ugly as sin. But when we see that they're as beautiful as heaven, they are heads and shoulders above everyone else.

If these two were regular members of this forum, then they'll take over this place, without a doubt. The forum needs more women like these.

If I were to make a choice, I would take National's play mate, Aloe Vera. [Big Grin] She has feet no man would get tired of. The Hottie is too good as well.

This is awesome stuff.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A QUICKIE

There were one or two other galleries I thought of using tonight, but I'll hold on to those until Friday night. In the meantime, this is another one of those shoots that was quick in nature. It's not too common that I take so few pictures during a set.

I had to take a break from strolling the park because I was hungry. I usually skip a meal while I'm at the park because I'm afraid I'm going to miss something spectacular. But it was slow at the park at the moment I approached this woman.

I was finishing my late-afternoon lunch when I turned my head innocently enough. I must've been to busy with my lunch that I didn't see her sit just a few chairs from where I was sitting.

There's not too much to say about this one other than that she was very polite about whole thing. Before I knew it, I was done with her and I thanked her for her time.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/741vhz76kv9cq7y4wbiepcc3d6qqg5tn

----

Come to think of it, I just might show two galleries this Friday night. We started out the week with a couple of classics. We will end the week with another National Classic.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

quote:
Originally posted by National:

-  -  -

-  -  -

[Thud]

The more you see these, the more you wanna see these.

Quick, to the FAPMOBILE!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those size 11's from the Hottie are the biggest one you've posted thus far, I think. If they're not the biggest ones you've taken photos of, then I would love to see them.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Those size 11's from the Hottie are the biggest one you've posted thus far, I think. If they're not the biggest ones you've taken photos of, then I would love to see them.

Stayed tuned ... [Smile]

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice my man!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mission Impossible 7: Click on their galleries and look at their pictures without faping. Good luck guys. [Smile]

-

-

By the way, National, wasn't it hard to take pictures of those two with just one hand?

[ January 31, 2013, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Lust In Translation ]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:

By the way, National, wasn't hard to take pictures of those two with just one hand?

That's a good question. [Laugh]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

Stayed tuned ... [Smile]
You mean you have pictures of someone girl with bigger feet than The Hottie? Damn! You can bet I'm staying tuned.
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post BTW. What's most shocking to me is the conditions of these women's feet. Either they have a long walking distance to work or their footwear is really worn out.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mission Impossible 7: Click on their galleries and look at their pictures without faping. Good luck guys. [Smile]

Let's see Tom Cruise pull this one off. I don't think he can. I certainly couldn't. I failed this mission 27 times already.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloe... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Very nice my man!

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Wow Aloe is hot! Dark hair, dark eyes, beautiful feet! Amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Aloe... [Drool]

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
If I were to make a choice, I would take National's play mate, Aloe Vera.

ALOË vera is amazingly fun to be around. Her amazing body and her airy-cheerful makeup is a recipe for fantastic chemistry. I can tell you from spending some time together that she's sexy when she's just fooling around and being herself. Not many girls are that attractive.

quote:
By the way, National, wasn't it hard to take pictures of those two with just one hand?

Absolutely! As a matter of fact, during the shoot, something was rising. And it wasn't Jesus.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
National, you are the luckiest fucking guy the world has ever known.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links