Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soory i didnt put this in last time but i just love girls with braces dont be scared to showm them girl i love your breaces and your suckable toes keep up the great work

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello punkluvsfeet -

I love Malory's braces as well, I think they are charming. She's getting a little less self-conscious about them now, starting to loosen up on the "non smiling", etc. I'll pass your comments on to her, thank you punkluvsfeet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know her feet are heart stoppers, but how about those eyes!

This young lady has a big future.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stop coming back to this even thoght I downloaded the pics already. I agree with craigy she's got eyes that catch you and make you stop what you are doing. I also agree with everyone who likes her braces, wish she'd show them more even.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi punkluvsfeet, that's nice the things you say and I'm getting less embarrassed about my braces so thanks for saying that.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Summer,

HEY sweet girl! Thanks for adding those nice statements to my pictures here I didn't know you were logged into this group 'till you told me yesterday. "muahhh".

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattle
Board Regular
Member # 7347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattle   Email seattle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!!! Mallory my God what else can I say? My real name is Mark and I live up in Bellingham. By the way how's it going Ben? Hope to get the time off for the next foot party. Guys if you've never been to one of these party's you'll never understand the freedom that comes from them.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those pics are very very nice!! [Smile] uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

very very very very very nice

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory is almost like a drug, she is sooo hot!
Ben / Malory...I need another fix.. [Laugh]

Summer' It's nice to see you here, welcome.. [Smile]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello seattle / Mark -

Things are going well, but very busy. We have a few spots left for the November party but not many. If it fills up and you still want to come, I'll find room for you - you've got twice the drive of most of our Seattle guests but it will be worth the windshield time, that's for sure. These Portland parties are starting to be even more fun then the (original) Seattle ones.

Malory will have her braces off before the party, at least that's what she's hoping for so she will be in a great mood that night.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello 2spy -

I'm going to try and post some new photos of Malory sometime soon. We've got some good one in the can and I'm going to be spending some time with her next week so I'll have even more photos then (she's getting her braces out and we are going to have a celebration meal).

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to that Ben...Look at that SEXY cowgirl...WOO HOO!!
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey this is embarrassing! That cowgirl outfit was my idea of pretty but when I saw it in the pictures I realized it was kind of dumb. This was like 3 days after I met Ben at the coffee shop and I was trying to make an impression (haha). So forgive this look and Ben stop putting embarrassing pictures here (lol). Have a nice weekend everyone, bye.

~Malory

[ September 30, 2005, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hey this is embarrassing! That cowgirl outfit was my idea of pretty but when I saw it in the pictures I realized it was kind of dumb. This was like 3 days after I met Ben at the coffee shop and I was trying to make an impression (haha). So forgive this look and Ben stop putting embarrassing pictures here (lol). Have a nice weekend everyone, bye.

~Malory

Stop being so hard on yourself, geeezz. THe picture is cute and has charm to it. I find nothing wrong with it... you have a good looking face/body. Half of the battle is looking good and you do that very well. So cut out all this I don't look good stuff. It's good to see I am not the only Cowboys fan around here [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Malory I'm going to the next foot party I can't wait to see you there. I don't know if you're in Seattle or LA or what now but when you get back plese get Ben to post a few more pics here. Also if you need someone to carry your bags from Seatac I'M THERE.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links