Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately I find myself returning to this thread again and again, as it has proven to be.... a useful tool [Evil Grin] .... Digging back thru the archives a bit (is that allowed? [Wink] ) I was simply AWESTRUCK when I came across this little minx you posted around a year ago:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/shtx8bz38htu3uipv2gwby2qs0ykv0eo

Wow, wow, wow. 17,18,19, who really cares?? She is drop dead GORGEOUS, with long, flat, sweaty, sticky, (and what I hope are) smelly feet. I get so horny whenever I look at her (can you tell how horny I am while typing this right now??), and I am not ashamed to say that had she turned out to be 17 + 1/2 I would still be lusting over her as much as I am now.

THIS shot is perfect.... the look on her face... as if to say "go ahead, lean in and take a nice big whiff.. you know you want to" [Jerkoff]

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e7beec222157067

And THIS one.... "go ahead you fucker, I haven't got all day!"

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ba7cb6222157419

Let me say this ----- once a foot guy gets her in the bedroom she is in for one hell of an education. [Jerkoff] And hey she's like 19 now, wow time really flies! (And so does the sperm!) [Big Grin]

From the looks of some of those amazing shots, I notice you got close to those. I mean REAL close. You must have picked up, at the very least, a faint scent? Possibly more?

One of my ALL-TIME favorite girls in my (almost) nine years here on Wu's. Absolute PERFECTION.

-footboy1

P.S. -> Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go grab the box of tissues once again [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the repost,,, missed it the first time. [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At footboy1...

Oh my! That was an epic post. I don't know what more to say that can add to that because you kind of spoke for everyone who came across those pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
One of my ALL-TIME favorite girls in my (almost) nine years here on Wu's. Absolute PERFECTION.

[Thud]

Now that says a lot. As if what everything else you said about her didn't convince people that you meant what you said, then that quote I just pulled from you was the icing on the cake.

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go grab the box of tissues once again [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

If you're going to use napkins, make sure its Bounty. With all the mess you'll be leaving around and needing to clean up afterwards, you'll be comforted with the knowledge that Bounty is the quilted, quicker picker-upper.

[Big Grin]

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Thanks for the repost,,, missed it the first time. [Thud]

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by NFH:
Cool, you are here too, Cool

Overwhelming us with your great generosity in TheMousePad, and also, here, WOW, you are amazing, WOW

I see many great members in many great boards like this, sadly, no time to be as active as I want in all of them, so, the place I started in over a decade ago, is where I picked to remain, that is the only reason.

Nevertheless, I have to express my huge gratitude for your huge efforts, in this epic thread as well.

Thank you a million times. You've always been one of the great guys who really appreciates what I do. Guys like yourself will be greatly rewarded as we go along with this thread. You guys will see just how much your appreciation means to me when you see the several differences between what I've done back at the times when I shot those photos that appear in the latest galleries I posted all the way up to my most recent works that are nothing short of sensational. I'm going to treat you guys real well.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I see that we're back for another tour through the park. Doing this is so much fun and it never gets old. These women walk around all day, they need a place to rest, and their feet rests as well. I have more fun at the park than a little child visiting F.A.O. Schwarz for the very first time.

----

She had just started out in college in her freshman year, attending courses for her major in Accessories Design. There's something about that that seems so pure and clean ... the fact that she's a freshman, that is, ... not so much that she chose what she wanted as her major. But what she's studying seems pretty cool, too. She studies fabrics and develop ideas that help create accessories like handbags and shoes.

She was looking onto the streets, her mind wandering off. I was on the sidewalk, walking past the library and it's possible we made eye contact. I didn't want to leave that one by herself with her mind wandering off deeper into space. I needed to snap her out of it and bring her back to Earth.

Her voice and her entire demeanor is ... I don't want to say relaxed because I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for when describing her, but it's more like her poise is free from harshness.

She's very low maintenance. However, I think that might change by the time she's done with her studies in a few year's time. I'm just speculating here.

-  -  -

INNOCENCE NURTURE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/uhcjyw3zz138y0d2sytt710j25gq7q22

SIZE 9

--

The stagename I gave this next girl is in reference to a characteristic that makes her a unique person compared to any other women I have photographed.

You might not be able to tell from the way she's dressed, but this woman has an ability that is unlike many, many women that you will come across. She possesses physical strength, relentless in force. Anything you can do at a gym, she can do better. She's always participating in events that tests a person's endurance when it comes to strength, testing mind over matter, testing endurance, perseverance, and the dedication to stay agile through many aerobic strengthening routines. She's a CrossFit competitor. For starters, she can bench press more than 200 lbs. She doesn't like sissy boys; she wants a guy who is very athletic, a guy who can do some of the things she does on a regular basis. An Ironman of sorts.

Someone who's as active as she is needed to have her feet relaxed. I massaged them, much to her delight. I figured she needed to get an even blood flow on her feet. It was a beneficially mutual exchange, if I do say so myself.

Nothing about this girl is weak, including the feel of her feet and the way they smelled. My nose picked up on some of the smell that was encased in those sneakers for God knows how long before they came out of her sneakers. I loved every single moment of it.

Not since the Hanging Gardens of Babylon have we've seen a piece of classic antiquity like this one. For her physical feats of Amazing, for the ability to out-wrestle just about any man, for her sights and goals to climb things like the Empire State Building, ladies and gentleman, I present to you ...

-  -  -

THE FOURTEENTH WONDER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ig1gxbsbvb2xeybfum7yzwyj7no1k6f3

SIZE 7

----

I have a few more to show this week. This is a way to get the week started. I am saving two very, very good galleries for the end of the week. They will be well worth the wait. Until then, I hope you enjoy these.

-National

[ December 14, 2019, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread. You sure do get around

[ December 24, 2013, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: dolow ]

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the long toes of "innocence" and the ankles/tights and look of "14th." Good show, as always.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, TNP is winning the game

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by dolow:
Great thread. You sure do get around

More than a NASCAR driver does when he drives around the track. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I like the long toes of "innocence" and the ankles/tights and look of "14th." Good show, as always.

Thank you, as always. You will really appreciate the last two girls I'm going to show everyone. You won't be able to stop looking at them.

quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
Once again, TNP is winning the game

It's great to have loyal fans. Thanks for your support. I'm going to show another one tonight, which you might like. I'll show two more after her, which you will enjoy even more.

You're a great guy.

-National

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, you didn't have to even mention that "14th's" feet were smelly, I can tell just by looking at them.... Good God, I can practically smell them right thru my computer screen [Smile]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to catch up with THE FOURTEENTH WONDER, after she had a pedicure. She had some really nice long toes I think!! Great work as always!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Not much to say about this next girl. I saw her walking in my direction. I stopped her. She wanted to pose for me and didn't seem to have any problems with me liking feet. As she was about to sit down, she suddenly remembered that she was wearing leggings underneath it all.

"Holy shit, that's not a good thing."
"Yeah, I guess not."
"What do you suppose we do about this?"

I wasn't going to let her answer that question. Instead, I interrupted her as she was about to speak because I wanted to steer the conversation the direction where I wanted it to go so that I get the end results I'm looking for.

"...Oh, I have an idea! There's a ladies room inside the library. Why don't you go inside there, undress, remove the leggings and come back out here so that I take pictures of you?"

"Okay, sounds like a good idea. Are you going to be here by the time I get back out here?"

"We'll see."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

Sure enough, she came back.

-  -  -  -

CAT BURGLAR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6ot2c3vfpm622jaixbs5g7l5ss0ifzwl

SIZE 6

----

That's it for now. I will be back at the end of the week with two more models that I know a lot of people will really enjoy. They will be one of those girls that people will come back to enjoy many months and years down the line. There are a few girls who really stand out as those who come to defy what this thread is about.

I hope everyone enjoys the holidays where ever you are.

-National

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cat Burglar has an amazing nickname and is awfully cute - well done on getting the pictures even with that obstacle!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like you were gonna go anywhere while she was taking leggings off for you... Heh heh.
Happy holidays man.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit. My whole life has been a lie. I'm jealous that National gets to do all of this with whatever girl he wants, has the kind of days that I can only wish of having, while I.......... well, I just sit here and look at pictures of women he got up close and personal with. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I like the look of "14th." Good show, as always.

Just imagine if she, with all her strength that only the Incredible Hulk can fight off, grabs you with her legs. There's no way you can escape that. Damn, that's HOT!

I bet she can break my dick with her vagina.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links