Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 36)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^

[Laugh]

You're the funniest guy in here. You're one of the reasons why I love visiting this thread. Things have gotten more interesting in here since National started showing more toes and shoe shots on a consistent basis. And I really, really enjoy his new style when it comes to how he gets those toe shots in these unusual angles. I love them a lot. Shots like these:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/22b24d296482221
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f915af296465810
http://www.imagebam.com/image/66e525296465822

I'm not a toes guy overall, but those shots gives us a different perspective on how they look. I never saw pictures of feet taken from those angles before and it's something very fresh and kind of innovative. If you're into that whole giantess thing, and you're just this tiny tiny person, you can just imagine yourself climbing up their feet and being in total heaven. I'm not into that stuff, but those pictures can make someone delve into that fantasy.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
WOW, you didn't have to even mention that "14th's" feet were smelly, I can tell just by looking at them.... Good God, I can practically smell them right thru my computer screen [Smile]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

I knew you'll like them. I LOVED the way they smelled. Footboy (and others who are into smelly feet), had it been you in my place, taking pictures of her feet, you wouldn't have taken your sense of smell for granted ever again. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
Would like to catch up with THE FOURTEENTH WONDER, after she had a pedicure. She had some really nice long toes I think!! Great work as always!!!

Thank you. The next three drinks are on me. [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Cat Burglar has an amazing nickname and is awfully cute - well done on getting the pictures even with that obstacle!

Can you imagine that I was that close from giving her another nickname? It was a great thing that I changed my mind and went with Cat Burglar instead. She wore clothes that made her look like someone who would sneak into your house in the middle of the night and takes what she wants before you even realize what's going on. She should be Splinter Cell's sidekick.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Like you were gonna go anywhere while she was taking leggings off for you... Heh heh.
Happy holidays man.

[Laugh]

No foot guy in his right (or his left) mind would turn the other way and leave a girl hangin' if she's willing to do that for him.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays, hyp. You're a good man.

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAT BURGLAR & innocent Nature can both get it!!! Nice pics my man i will have to post some of my own that i've been taking one day soon.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Things have gotten more interesting in here since National started showing more toes and shoe shots on a consistent basis. And I really, really enjoy his new style when it comes to how he gets those toe shots in these unusual angles. I love them a lot. Shots like these:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/22b24d296482221
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f915af296465810
http://www.imagebam.com/image/66e525296465822

I'm not a toes guy overall, but those shots gives us a different perspective on how they look. I never saw pictures of feet taken from those angles before and it's something very fresh and kind of innovative. If you're into that whole giantess thing, and you're just this tiny tiny person, you can just imagine yourself climbing up their feet and being in total heaven. I'm not into that stuff, but those pictures can make someone delve into that fantasy.

Interesting way of looking at it. Part of having the fun I'm having is doing things differently than how others have done it before. Some of these toe shots are a bit surreal and unconventional. I'm pretty sure that either myself or someone else has said that before, but it's worth repeating and worth extracting the messages that these weird, yet cool pictures are trying to convey.

Thanks a lot for appreciating the difference and development of a new style.

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
CAT BURGLAR & innocent Nature can both get it!!! Nice pics my man i will have to post some of my own that i've been taking one day soon.

Excellent! I hope to see them one day. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
Just imagine if she, with all her strength that only the Incredible Hulk can fight off, grabs you with her legs. There's no way you can escape that. Damn, that's HOT!

I bet she can break my dick with her vagina.

My oh my! [Thud]

----

In about 26 hours from now, I will finally post pictures of my final two girls for the week. The fans will come to love them. These are very nice girls and they will be welcomed with open arms.

Thank you all so much, and I will be back in here for more of the same.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never thought one could improve upon perfection, but I'll be damned sir! You went and did it! Keep up the stellar work! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't wait for more !

I really like you work because it's really improvised stuff, woman showing their feet in their everyday outfit (I'm mad for clothed girls barefeet), no photoshop, no make up, only realism.

You're the best.

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I saw this lady walking along. When I first saw her, she was kind of far from where I was. I needed to speedwalk just to get her attention before she left the scene and gone from my life forever. Apparently, I was either farther away from her than I thought or I wasn't walking fast enough because she walked down the stairs from the terrace and onto the streets and off into the world she went.

I was disappointed with myself because I knew for a fact that she was going to be someone who I was going to spend some good amount time with and someone who would be cool for something like this. With some chicks, those signs are more obvious than others, but I really felt that this one was going to be great for me and I was a bit hard on myself for not noticing her sooner. I wasn't going to spend a lot more time at the park because I had plans on going somewhere else to meet up with a friend.

I went inside a pizzeria to have my late-afternoon lunch and thought about what it might've been like to have some time with that girl. After I was done with my food, I return to the place and I couldn't believe my eyes. Our lady had already returned to the terrace right outside of the public library. I guess the reason she left in the first place was because she was looking for a place to buy tea, return to the place and have her mind space off. I could not believe my fortunes.

There was no need to speedwalk this time because she was seated right there and I knew that whatever my Opener was going to be, that she was going to go for it.

"That's a lovely hat you've got there. Can I see your feet?" Funny, right? Sometimes I don't know how these words come out of my mouth, but they do.

"What?" She heard what I said, but she needed to make sure that she heard what she thought she heard, which was exactly what I said.

"I said that that was a lovely hat you've got there. It goes very nice with your hair." Sometimes when I crack some stupid joke, I have to keep the act going to let them know that all I want to do with them is lighthearted, interesting or fun. I really wanted to burst out in laughter, but I don't know how I kept my composure from doing so. However, I did make a face to show her that I was trying to be sarcastic about the whole thing and that I wanted her to delve into my world of jokes and interests.

She starts to laugh a bit because she knew that I was trying to be some smart-ass comedian about my approach. "No, you silly!", she said. "I heard the part about my hat - by the way, I thank you for the compliment - but didn't you said something about my feet? Or am I going crazy?"

I sensed that she knew that I was trying to loosen her up and she went along with the gag, and that was all I needed out of her to get the thing started. I needed her to snap out of her own world with some wisecrack introduction to get her attention and to keep her mind sharp so that she can see where this was headed.

Before she knew it, I she was following my directions as to what I wanted her feet to do for me.

--NOTE--
Before I go any further, I should point out that when her soles were finally in front of my face, she had a couple of things on her soles that were the size of a gravel, matching the color of her skin. I didn't know what they were exactly, but I knew that whatever it was, that it was something that was going to be easily removed by just dusting it out of the way. Looking back on it, I don't remember why I didn't remove those myself when the shoot started. You'll see those in the first half pictures of her soles. But halfway through the page and beyond, those things were removed so that you can see that those things weren't naturally attached to her. I apologize for not having those things removed at the beginning of the shoot.

She was born and raised in Wisconsin, but she has been living in NYC for six years now and has grown quit accustomed to the vastly different lifestyle that is lived in New York than the one lived by those who are life-long natives of Wisconsin. She will always have a heart for her home in the mid-west of the U.S., but this girl cannot get enough of the fast paced antics that makes NYC one of a kind.

She has her goals set on becoming a stage actress in one of those Broadway or off-Broadway plays, which explains her move from small town Wisconsin to New York.

She's one of those down to Earth kind of girls who is very open and understanding to why guys might have a foot fetish. She didn't know too much about it when I met her for the shoot other than the fact that there are guys out there who have this liking to feet. She will keep an open mind if she ever runs in to a guy who has it.

She's very, very laid back. If you want to go out with her, she's down. If you want to stay in the house with her instead and watch some independent film, she's all for it. Whatever you want to do.

-  -  -  -

NEW WISCONSIN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8l5ggdxdynt74hkxh8iz6amvbex2843h/1

SIZE 9

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

Back in May, I gave a Future Outlook on the girls you will see in the future. I showed three girls as previews of what you can see down the line. This next one is the first of those three girls.

This girl is of Russian decent and she LOVES hockey. At first I thought she was just saying that just for the heck of it. She then went to give me the list of teams that won the Stanley Cup Finals over the last decade and that's when I knew that she was for real. She didn't know who Barry Melrose was, but at least she gave me the list of the Stanley Cup winners over the last ten years, something I couldn't have done because I'm not into hockey. Her favorite team: the Rangers. If you can find a hot chick who knows the names of hockey players other than Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, and Henrik Lundqvist, then you've got yourself a winner! She gave me lists of other players as well. Since I don't know hockey, I took her words for what she was telling me about what she knows and loves about the sport. When asked who was her favorite historical player, she paused for a few minutes. Shen then gave me the name of Bobby Orr. I mean, you've got to be kidding me ... right? Look, I thought that that was a name that only guys knew. To have this hot girl give me that name was so surreal, I literally thought I was in a dream because I never thought that some girl who looks like her could come up with something like that. I asked if she knew anything about baseball, football or basketball. She knows little to nothing about those other three sports, which I know a lot about about. So if you're a diehard NHL fan, then you've got yourself a future wife and a slave with this girl. Oh yeah, she loves fashion, too.

This was a great shoot. I know there are those out there who will enjoy it as well. She was very fun to work with and enjoyed the attention I was giving her.

She is the second - and by far the last - girl who real name I'm going to use in this thread. She looks like a lady who goes by that name as well.

Perfect match.

-  -  -

ANASTASIA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wwcw6ko5xhkckkkw485lah4kqumhkf0g

SIZE 6 1/2

----

That's all I have for this week. I hope you enjoyed these girls as much as I enjoyed spending the time with them and getting to know a bit a bit about them.

I hope you guy have a fantastic weekend.

Thank you all very much.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Never thought one could improve upon perfection, but I'll be damned sir! You went and did it! Keep up the stellar work! [Smile]

I think the same thing to myself from time to time. Then I do something by accident that makes me switch up my style to re-invent myself and voila! Just when I thought I had it all figured out, something new gets discovered and then crafted to my own interpretation of what's pretty special. You'll like the thread better as the months go by.

quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
can't wait for more !

I really like you work because it's really improvised stuff, woman showing their feet in their everyday outfit (I'm mad for clothed girls barefeet), no photoshop, no make up, only realism.

You're the best.

I agree with what you said. Everything is you see here is unadorned, natural, bare, basic and modest. This is something people can relate to and it's something that makes you feel comfortable, as if you were there yourself.

Only realism is what makes you feel at ease and at home.

Thank you so much for your appreciation. That really means a lot to me. The adventures I present to everyone is my way of thanking you guys for your support.

I will continue to do what I can to make you guys very happy. These women will be there for you.

-National

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a HUGE hockey fan, so you have just filmed the girl of my DREAMS!! Nice work!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, my hats off to you. You have done an outstanding job with these women and it's always such a pleasure to see what you were able to get out of them.

These last two women in particular were well done. You really made my night with those pictures and the poses were done with careful planning and it shows in the results. It's been said many times that the stories that goes with these girls is what brings these photos to life. Thank you for sharing with us the encounters, their reactions, and your way with words when describing these stories.

I really love both New Wisconsin and Anastasia. You are really getting better at what you do and I think you should be rewarded with the Sportsman of the Year award, if there was ever any for foot fetish contributors to the society.

National, I wish you a happy new year and I look forward to more of what you've got up your sleeves.

You have become a legend here.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, enjoy what you did with the last two girls. I don't know which one I enjoy better. With Anastasia, it's like you're looking through a catalog of stuff a girl can buy and wear to look very nice.

With New Wisconsin, I like her feet better because I feel that the shape to it is better. I bet her feet must be real smelly after coming out of those boots. [Fingers Crossed] Her soles and toes and simply fantastic. I really enjoyed looking at those.

An excellent job once again.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Wisconsin just made my day! Such a great pair of feet and besides that she's a cutie!

Great find :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great... thanks man and happy 2014!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I am a HUGE hockey fan, so you have just filmed the girl of my DREAMS!! Nice work!

Look at that. Looks like you have way more in common with her than I do. I knew she had to score the game-winning goal with someone in here. Just imagine what the first date between the two of you would be like ...

She's a hot girl who doesn't mind the whole foot tease thing, AND she's an NHL fanatic. That's a quinella for you, my man! She really loves that sport. She loves the sounds of the game, the speed, intensity, and she just loves to see a good fight in the middle of the rink. My Goodness! [Thud]

She's loves those Winter Classic games, that new format of the All Star game that was implemented a few years ago where the captain from each team gets to select players for their teams instead of that the old East vs West thing they once had.

She's 19, by the way [Wink] (probably 20 now).

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
New Wisconsin just made my day! Such a great pair of feet and besides that she's a cutie!

Great find :-)

You were probably the first person I thought of when I posted her pictures. I knew she was going to be a favorite of yours.

quote:
These are great...

I couldn't agree more.

Both girls were going to resonate well with you, with my guess being that Anastasia was going to be at the top of your priorities. [Big Grin]

quote:
thanks man and happy 2014!

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Icarus:
[qb] I am a HUGE hockey fan, so you have just filmed the girl of my DREAMS!! Nice work!

Look at that. Looks like you have way more in common with her than I do. I knew she had to score the game-winning goal with someone in here. Just imagine what the first date between the two of you would be like ...

She's a hot girl who doesn't mind the whole foot tease thing, AND she's an NHL fanatic. That's a quinella for you, my man! She really loves that sport. She loves the sounds of the game, the speed, intensity, and she just loves to see a good fight in the middle of the rink. My Goodness! [Thud]

She's loves those Winter Classic games, that new format of the All Star game that was implemented a few years ago where the captain from each team gets to select players for their teams instead of that the old East vs West thing they once had.

She's 19, by the way [Wink] (probably 20 now).

[QUOTE]

Stop it, man! You're killing me!! LOL

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links