Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

No.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last three girls you posted are all amazing women for letting some complete stranger take pictures of their feet out in the open like that. You have done an excellent job of putting this place on the map. If anyone were to visit New York City, this is a definite hot spot to go to. It's a tourist attraction for all guys with a foot fetish.

Speaking of putting places on the map, I also appreciate you showing us the map of the actual place and where the women in question were seated. It's very cool knowing how you move around the place and where you find these cool women.

That Russian Spy girl, that was pretty neat that was willing to take a picture of her own feet. Not bad at all.

Both Fructis and Love Letters have soles that are perfectly shaped. It's great to hear that you spent more time with this very lovely lady. You probably had your way with that girl's delicious feet. If so, I salute you, sir. You continue to fight the good fight and bring all that's positive and fun to the foot community.

Thanks a BILLION! [Bow Down]

By the way, I would love to hear from the person who you invited to the park to witness this whole thing right in his presence. You said he's member of this forum, right? It'll be cool to get his take on what happened that night.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say folks, this young man has inspired me to possibly take a stab at such an endeavor myself come this spring and summer.

I am the friend that went to watch him at work, and I've said in past threads here, the man is a Goddamn marvel of modern science. Never mind the law of averages, of which this dude is batting in the high .800's I would say if I had to venture a guess, (though he knows his own actual average to the decimal which I'm sure will be shared in his response) but the sheer biological composure it takes to actually walk up to a woman and request such a favor so casually is breath taking. I don't think I could do it without knocking back a few Jacks, but I may try. It doesn't hurt him either that he is quite easy on the eyes. We are close in age, but I look considerably older than he even though I am myself not exactly a beast if I may be so bold. He also speaks Spanish which opens up those opportunities by about 25-50%. It is inspiring and there isn't much more I can add that hasn't already been said. National my man, you should start your own festival and charge people to visit each summer, like Cannes.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
I gotta say folks, this young man has inspired me to possibly take a stab at such an endeavor myself come this spring and summer.

I am the friend that went to watch him at work, and I've said in past threads here, the man is a Goddamn marvel of modern science. Never mind the law of averages, of which this dude is batting in the high .800's I would say if I had to venture a guess, (though he knows his own actual average to the decimal which I'm sure will be shared in his response) but the sheer biological composure it takes to actually walk up to a woman and request such a favor so casually is breath taking. I don't think I could do it without knocking back a few Jacks, but I may try. It doesn't hurt him either that he is quite easy on the eyes. We are close in age, but I look considerably older than he even though I am myself not exactly a beast if I may be so bold. He also speaks Spanish which opens up those opportunities by about 25-50%. It is inspiring and there isn't much more I can add that hasn't already been said. National my man, you should start your own festival and charge people to visit each summer, like Cannes.

Awesome, man! Just awesome! Reading your post was like getting raw footage of The Man at work.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the kind words, DancingFool.

Some days at the park are better than others, and for some reason I thought that that day was going to start off with one rejection after another, with a couple of women who were willing to buy in. However, it was one of those days where I started off 3-for-3, with another hit sprinkled in after striking out in the previous at-bat.

Somewhere in the middle of the evening, I introduced him to another guy who I befriended at the park, someone who also has a foot fetish. They went off somewhere to have a drink or two, I think. I was still on the hunt for others while my friend and the other guy were just chillin' out somewhere else.

It was a great night. A marvel of modern science while I'm at the park, Agent 007 at all other times.

Speaking of my batting average, I've decided not to keep track of that anymore. I don't know about batting .800, but my slugging percentage certainly was, like Barry Bonds on the year he hit all those homeruns. [Big Grin]

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. That was your first real look as to how the pictures came out, and I know you were waiting for a long time before I finally posted them in here.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallhaller
Board Regular
Member # 45416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallhaller   Author's Homepage   Email wallhaller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate!!! pls upload new pictures, i cannot wait!!! i am just on a feet withdrawal, oh pls, let this pain and dispair end
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallhaller
Board Regular
Member # 45416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallhaller   Author's Homepage   Email wallhaller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please forgive my grammar, i am only a german guy
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I knew it's been a while since I was last in here, but I didn't realize that it's been almost two months since I last updated anything until recently.

I have three girls in store for us this week.

I saw this walking back and forth in my presence, speaking to someone on her phone. I decided to wait out the conversation before I approached her. After a few minutes of talking on the phone, she leaves the scene and walks right onto the streets. I thought she was going to look for a place to sit after she was done. Apparently not, I thought. I guess I had miscalculated what she was going to do after the call and thought nothing of it since I thought that was going to be the last of her.

I decided to step out of the place for a few minutes to buy something to drink. I returned to the same spot and there she was again. I guess she changed her mind and decided to come back. She was on the phone again talking to whoever, slowly pacing back and forth as she did so. I knew she wasn't going to last long because as she was talking on her phone she also held a book on the other hand with one of her fingers separating the pages to mark the last page she read. By that I knew she really wanted to get back to her reading. I also knew that I was going to get this girl to agree to pose for me.

I didn't wait long before she finally hung up. It's amazing what kind of luck I have, finding girls who are flattered and have no problem fulfilling my pleasure or women who don't quite understand why I find feet appealing but are willing to give the experiment a shot. She was the latter.

The shoot was over before I really got into a groove. The person who she was texting was her father who was minutes away from meeting up with her. She didn't want him to walk into what was going on between us, so I respected her wish and left. She was a bit disappointed that she never got read the book from where she last left off.

Sure enough, the dad shows up. I left them by themselves and later found other females who had more time on their hands.

This shoot took a few minutes so I cannot really tell you what this girl is about. I will say two things, however. One, I loved the feeling then I put my hands on their feet to flex her toes back because she's one of those who can really flex them backwards, almost double-jointed-like. Secondly, her feet were not as smelly as they looked. In fact, they weren't smelly at all. The last girl who I'll show this week had smelly feet, but this girl is not one of them.

-  -  -

ADRIFTER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4s0ce0xjtruzuu8osadu4a94xgv965nb

SIZE 7

----

It's nice to be back. The National Park is the home of all foot enthusiasts. The park will be in full swing the the Spring and Summer seasons, becoming a place to kill time, have fun or just take a break from all the gridlock that one endures on a daily basis with work and life in general.

I'm here to make you all feel welcomed and to make you enjoy your stay at the park. I am your tour guide.

I'll be back tomorrow night with another set of pictures.

-- National

P.S. By the way, I have great news for lot of you guys. I'll do this some other week in the very near future. What will happen is that for everyone who has posted a comment in this thread, praising the contributions I've made up to this point, May 21, 2013, I will reward you guys with an exclusive gallery that I won't show to the rest of the forum. Let me tell you, these set of pictures are simply amazing.

I'll send each of you guys a PM with the link to the pictures. I'll send you guys the link in a few weeks because I won't have the time to do it this week.

Thanks to all of you guys for your support and appreciation to the National Park.

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a way to start the season. I was missing your adventures. About the girl: I completely understand what you say about the toes flexing back ability as it is one of my favourite "features" of a girl's feet. And man she flexes hers like hell! If she had her toenails a bit more cleany she would go straight up to the hall of fame.

Thanks!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're back! [Joint] Can't wait for the new sets!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see this back. Love your style and the pure amateur feel that comes with all of that. It's amateur content, but at the same time it's the best amateur content out there that it doesn't cross into the professional content, which is the intent all along. It's kinds like having the best of both worlds at one time.

Thanks a lot and I also look forward to more stuff from you.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread hands down is best in the Foot Pics section. If you could highlight it in GOLD it would still be an understatement. I'm loving that the chicks you are getting have superb feet but look fuckable as well [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, it's great to see you posting pictures again.

Thanks a lot for also mentioning whether or not the girls had smelly feet - it's one of the details I love reading about. Can't wait to see the smelly feet girl later this week!

And great idea about giving us an exclusive gallery! You really know how to spoil us

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for more asian feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links