Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 41)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Loved that her soles were just a bit dirty. That made me click on her set almost immediately. Needless to say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I don't regret wasting my load on those soles. [Jerkoff]

I don't regret it either. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see what your work will entail when we see these new images in better, clear quality. This is great news and I can only imagine how much better things are going to get around here.

You've done a great job with what you got out of your old camera and I will definitely cherish a lot of the women you got to take pictures of. I am looking forward to what you have in store for us in the future.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great work that you posted over the last few days. I enjoy Smallville's set. I especially love the last few shots where the angles are below her feet, looking up at them from the back as she's dangling her feet. That's something we don't see a lot of. Those are very sexy shots. We all love how they look when they dangle their shoes. But we all see it by looking down where their feet are. It's almost never that we see it from the angles where we're the one who's sitting below, looking up at how her heels and soles look from that spot.

Clear is not the best looking girl you photographed, but her feet are in pretty good shape. Loved how her mother was a spectator through it all. Very generous of her to try to pimp her daughter out to you, so to speak. You're living a pretty cool life, man. [Thumbs Up]

And that Creme Creme gallery is out of this world. I don't see anything wrong with it. The shots are pretty good and her story leading up to it was well written. Sometimes when I read your stories, it feels like I was the one who was there trying to get these girls to do what it is they do.

Love how she was able to pose her feet towards the end when she was styling in her flats. Well done.

Thanks a million, and I cannout wait for these Classics that you talk about that will end this week. Simply can't wait.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing her a few minutes after walking into the park. When I made my decision to go up to her, I received an important phone call that I HAD to take. That took my attention away from her partly because I knew that I was going to be in for a lengthy conversation. So I continued walking to look for another spot to sit down at some other part of the park, far away from her.

By the time I was done with that, I made my rounds around the park looking for girls to photograph. It wasn't until an hour later when I finally get back to the Reading Room, the same spot where I saw this girl same girl before. I couldn't believe she was still there after all that time and I had completely forgotten about her by the time I got to that part of the park again. She looked so cute sitting there all to herself reading a book.

She's a very quiet person. She's someone who speaks a few words and is more shy about things than most of the girls I meet.

-  -  -

CARRINA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u7gxt6tu9tiaalzome1s9vxrpxfqi30c

SIZE 6

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATIONAL CLASSIC

She had her back facing me when I first spotted her, and I knew from her long hair that she was going to make for a great shoot. She was one of those girls who I knew I needed to get. When I walked by her to see how her face looked, there was no doubt that I was going to go in. Very beautiful, nice blond hair, lovely legs. To not ask this girl to pose for me would be inexcusable.

Even though I've done this so many times, I still cannot believe just how easily a lot of these women accept the offer. I don't think I was able to complete two sentences before she told me that she didn't see why she couldn't do this for me.

I love it when these girls tell me that having me take pictures of their feet is the first time someone has ever done something like that to them. She's no exception. When asked how often she gets pedicures, she said once a year. She would do it herself and not get it professionally done in a salon. She's one of those types who generally throws on the first articles of clothing she sees and just walks out the door without taking much into account about how it looks on her and wastes very little- to no time picking and choosing what goes best on her while styling in front of the mirror. While I believed her, I also found that hard to believe. If that confused you for a second, then it should've.

She's not into shows like Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, or anything else that looks like that. That's not to say that she's been living under a rock because she definitely knows who some of the stars are and what they're up to these days. She tried get to get herself interested in those shows, but lost interest in them almost immediately.

She's your very typical, casual, cool, laid-back chick. Like everyone else, she watches some TV on some nights, more TV on others, as long as it's not shows like the ones mentioned or the Academy- or Golden Globe awards or any event that's too "formal" and "appropriate" for her.

The thing that draws you in about her is that a conversation with her can easily take left or a right turn on Seductive Lane where her voice and the demeanor of the conversation becomes your aphrodisiac. In that sense, she reminds me a lot of Distinctive Velvet (who's pictures can be re-visited on page 30 of this thread). She also can be made to blush quite easily. She's quite sensitive that way.

An interesting spot during the shoot happened about 10 minutes into the shoot when a bunch of 11 or 12 year-old kids came in from a field trip and sat at the chairs that were several feet away from us to eat their late-afternoon snacks. Some of them, including the chaperones couldn't help but look over to see what was going on. You can hear some giggles from the children, but for the most part they kept to themselves.

I really loved her soles, the size of her feet and how long her toes were - the kind of feet I look for in a girl. I was glad to have met her.

-  -  -  -

BLONDE BLUSH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6g870zllb345ts1q4z6guneg0196iomp

SIZE 9

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

This last girl of the week was given a unique stage name that perfectly fits her identity. The first name is Greek for sword, the last name is Welch for gracious protector. Both names are feminine, although I didn't have to capitalize the V in the first name. I did it just so that it can stand out to the audience.

She reminds me of a modern day version of someone who has time traveled from the Medieval- or Dark Ages of Europe, although she's American and a native New Yorker.

I got to the Fifth Avenue terrace before she did. The place was extremely crowded because people were still enjoying their lunch breaks at 3:30 in the afternoon.

When I saw her walk in, I immediately sensed that she would be the perfect girl to do this with. I had to have her, I knew I was going to get her and nothing was going to convince me otherwise. I was standing still, looking for someone to shoot when she walked by me and her whole look, plus her hair color was what caught my undivided attention. I saw what kind of shoes she had on and I got more excited as I saw each step she was taking as she walked around. I wanted to say something right away, but stopped myself from doing so because I needed to see where she was going to sit first. It looked like she was there to take a break from the city and read a book because it was already out when I saw her and she held it open to a certain page.

After she made herself comfortable, I went up to her to make myself comfortable. There were a lot or people around, but oh well. My heart was set on that girl.

Without giving this a second thought, she took her shoes off and was ready to go. She had a great attitude about it and found my fascination with women's feet perfectly normal. It's funny that I say that because there was a woman came in to sit down at a table right to my left about five minutes in. Apparently she didn't think my love for women's feet was normal. I could tell because of the look on her face. You know that look - I don't have to explain it to you. She thought I was taking pictures of this girl's feet without her knowledge or consent because she was reading her book while I was snapping away. She probably thought I was a sick pervert, taking advantage by preying on unsuspecting women. She probably got the pervert part right, but the women I photograph knows what's going on and know that I have a foot fetish.

So ... I decided to have a little fun with the second girl and said, "Don't worry, sweet'art ... you're next." [Smile] I'll never forget the look on her face when she gasped, got up from the table and walked away. I think she lost her appetite. Good! GOOD!

The first girl loved how I got rid of the second one and we laughed it off a few seconds before returning to our regularly scheduled routine of my photoshoots. She went back to reading and gave me the time I needed.

She loves collecting books and is so fascinated with stories that involves dungeons, dragons with heads of a lion, submission and sexual slavery that glorified those times in the ancient past. Anything riveting to that extent, she will be captivated. The book she was reading during the shoot followed a theme that went along those lines.

After the shoot, we talked for a bit longer and connected with each other quite well.

-  -  -

ZeVa Esme -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/njknyrvnt5k31rzio4hqnowwuvhhtyng

SIZE 10

---

Well, we have come to an end of showing pictures from my old camera. We had so much fun going through those images, a lot of fun in seeing how I had progressed in my photography style over the course of that time, and it's only going to get better.

On March 4, we start a new era and everyone will enjoy the viewings even better. I can't wait to show them. Thank you all so much for being such fantastic supporters. I thank everyone for the appreciation. Thanks for welcoming my work with open arms. I will continue to spread the wealth by showing you all these pictures for free, images of fantastic women.

All of this just for you guys.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These last three are terrific. I like Carrina's gestalt, I like Swordbearer's skin tone, complexion and hair color (she should be in a white, diaphanous gown), and I love Blonde Blush's perfectly formed feet and toes. Those were just exquisite.
!Saludos!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smy454
Board Regular
Member # 10309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smy454   Email smy454   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post,the pictures are clear and very good angles. nice sets.Thanks
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huuuge National Classics!

I was waiting for this update to come. Both girls have great looking feet. Gosh you hit us with a straight punch this time.

Due the well worked out picture lightning, and also because of her perfectly shaped feet, soles and high arches, my vote for this week goes to ZeVa Esme!

Thank you for another quality post in the epic National Park thread. I bet you have a lot of fun doing this :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work! Those last two youngish girls were perfect girl-next-store look. Love their feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to agree with everyone here. Just WOW! My goodness, I knew there were going to be some new girls right around this time, but the last three girls, especially the last two, were so amazing that they were more than what I had bargained for. These three girls are arguably the most memorable three girls that you presented back-to-back-to-back. You really know how to save the best for the end of the week. You just posted the best pictures of the week, without question. That cannot be disputed.

If people liked them so much, I can only imagine how much better things will get when pictures from the new camera are posted.

I love each of the three girls for different reasons, and their stories really add weight and depth to what we're looking at and how people respond to your work. Great stories and wonderful pictures.

My hats off to you again.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
These last three are terrific. I like Carrina's gestalt, I like Swordbearer's skin tone, complexion and hair color (she should be in a white, diaphanous gown), and I love Blonde Blush's perfectly formed feet and toes. Those were just exquisite.

I agree with everything you said. Every word. I, too, would love to see that girl showcasing herself in such a gown. If there's any girl who I posted who is best suited to wear that and play the role perfectly, it would be her. She would trance into an orgasm having don a dress like that.

Carrina, because of her shy nature, becomes a very cute puzzle to solve because one would like to know a bit more about her. As long as her feet are made available at a moment's notice, it's probably meant to be that she remain shy and not as talkative. She's very nice and I'm very happy that you like her so much. Means a lot to me because I share the same sentiments about her as you do.

Thanks.

By the way, while we're on the subject, Blonde Blush can be described as someone who's quite bashful herself. [Smile]

Aww!

As far as ZeVa Esme goes, that's not an impression that you can pick up so easily on her. Let it be known that that girl is still a warrior to this day, and that spirit will stay within her forever. That's a characteristic I don't think I'll be able to classify with regards to anyone else I photographed. And I cannot believe that I've just come to that realization now! The fact that I can't say that about any other girl I met, not the fact that she's a champion.

Like the two girls before her, she is kind-hearted. When it comes to Zeva, and how she presents and carries herself, I think I prefer to use the word benevolent. Unlike the other two, though, there's also a nefarious, yet playful side to her that excites her.

All of this in the form of your average, everyday girl who just sit next to you in a subway ride home during the evening rush.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
!Saludos!

[Cheers]

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Huuuge National Classics!

I was waiting for this update to come.

So was I, you had no idea! I knew these two girls would compel you to post a message showing how much you like them. I actually thought to myself going into this week, when I planned on the order in which I was going to show these girls: These first few girls might not catch his attention. But wait 'till he sees THESE girls.' Absolutely true.

What's also amazing was that I knew in advance that you would give your vote to Zeva Esme. You and I are practically identical when it comes to what kind of feet we like.

Sometimes I like to think of Zeva as a character as opposed to just another person. No matter how you slice it, she is great to be around.

quote:
Thank you for another quality post in the epic National Park thread. I bet you have a lot of fun doing this :-)

Sir, you have no idea how true that is. I'm always happy and it's therapeutic.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by smy454:
great post,the pictures are clear and very good angles. nice sets.Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Great work! Those last two youngish girls were perfect girl-next-store look. Love their feet!

... and also in response to 18th Floor's comments ...

Thanks so much for finding the words to express your likeness of these last group of women. Your comments are always appreciated and I will continue to treat you guys right.

Thank you all for everything.

-National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a way to put an ending to this week. I'm at a loss for words here. I would be perfectly fine if someone had to choose any one of these three girls for me. I don't care.

You are legend, National.

I don't even know what to say about any one of these girls that will do them proper justice because these women, the stories and their feet are just great. Kind of like a must-see kind of thing. You catch their feet at the best, and some might say unique angles that makes this thread really stand out from the others out there.

Unbelievable job once more. Amazing.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

quote:
Due the well worked out picture lightning, and also because of her perfectly shaped feet, soles and high arches, my vote for this week goes to ZeVa Esme!

You probably nailed it right there. It's because of that that that will stand out as one of the all-time best shoots we will ever see for a very long time. Something about how the sun was positioned really made her hair stand out and really did a great job in highlighting her feet.

One of the reasons I love this thread so much is how National packages these girls through their stories and the words he chooses to describe each person. I think reading National's response to your's and hyperion's quote by giving you guys more insight to what that ZeVa Esme is like really heightens her appeal.

I also love how he came up with her name as well. Just brilliant.

Blonde Blush has toes that makes them look very suckable and her soles are stunning! It was funny reading how those kids were sitting around, looking over at the shoot and having a few laughs at your expense, National. [Smile]

I REALLY enjoy some of the angles you did for both her, Carrina, and especially ZeVa. You really love what you do.

This has been great. I really enjoy these and I feel so relaxed now after looking through a lot of these pictures.

Thanks a million billion. [Thumbs Up]

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links