Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
I am now almost without words to describe this last set you just posted and how I'm feeling about it.

I know just how you feel. I was almost without words when I was right there, taking in the entire interaction as it was unfolding by the minute. She had one of the best looking soles I've ever seen.

If you're out of words now, then you won't have any words left to speak when you become an even bigger fan of my work in the future.

I can tell that Vitamin V has struck a chord with you and I'm very pleased to know that.

quote:

- The overall situation is incredibly cool to say the least. She must be VERY open minded and you were blessed my friend;

She's a very cool chick and she went with the flow of the situation and it had certainly made her day. I loved the look on her face when she allowed me to take her shoes off.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

More amazing is the backstory about your encounter with her, National. I had to read that story over because it was that great. That girl made you the luckiest guy on Earth with the way this played out. You were presented with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th and you were able to pull through in the CLUTCH. That's a dream spot for any of us to be put in, and you experienced it. [Bow Down]

You had no idea, man. The way the whole situation played out was an instant classic. Funny how you compared this situation to a pivotal moment in a baseball game. That was a spot in where the pitcher threw a pitch right down Broadway, begging for the batter to cream it. I had a great feeling I was going to see her bare soles ... all I needed to do was find the opportunity to get from Point A to Point B.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Vitamin V has amazing feet. The pictures are made all the more awesome knowing that her feet were smelly.

Out of interest, what shoes was she wearing? It would be great if we could have a picture or two of the shoes each girl was wearing [Smile]

I took those pictures back at a time when I wasn't too interested in including what shoes she wore. As time goes on, however, you will see more and more of the shoes these women wore. Next thing you know, that might be the most popular feature in this thread.

I really regret not taking pictures of what she wore on her feet, however, I can tell you that it was something very similar to this ...

-

quote:
Originally posted by wallhaller:
yes yes yes, i cannot wait, i hope this next post is coming soon. Great work [Big Grin]

Thanks very much. The next updates will be in two or three weeks, when I have more time on my hands.

quote:

Thank you for sharing this one and keep up with your outstanding quality work.

Cheers

I do this as a public service to this society. I am the Mother Teresa of the Foot Pictures section of this forum, as you know.

quote:
Originally posted by ThoseToes:
Nice stuff. It's nice reading about a score, then the pics to prove it.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second everything that everyone has said, including myself. [Big Grin]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, the girls you attract make men do things they shouldn't. With Vitamin V, for example, I think I can write a book that summarizes the things I want to do to that woman. [Mmm]

quote:
Originally posted by National:

-  -  -

-
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The arches on the Spy are crazy high! Love to see those toes wrapped around something [Big Grin] Still can't believe you're finding these gems! Keep it up!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
The arches on the Spy are crazy high! Love to see those toes wrapped around something [Big Grin] Still can't believe you're finding these gems! Keep it up!

I just went some pages back to check that out again and yes, you're right. Wondering who will be the next high arched National park queen that will leave our jaws completely wide open!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
National, the girls you attract make men do things they shouldn't. With Vitamin V, for example, I think I can write a book that summarizes the things I want to do to that woman. [Mmm]

quote:
Originally posted by National:

-  -  -

-
Dude, you're comments are so funny. Speaking of writing books, Hyperion can write a novel on the Russian Spy. She has left him spellbound to this very day. I bet there will be no shortage of words he'll use to describe her.

Speaking of Russian Spy, when she wraps those arches to stimulate me, something will be rising..........and it won't be Jesus.

Bluetoelover is right, you keep finding these gems out of nowhere.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wondering who will be the next high arched National park queen that will leave our jaws completely wide open!

Not only that, the next girl who will leave our dicks completely exhausted from shooting out more cum.

While some of us resort to sneaky tactics like taking bullshit pictures of unsuspecting women from their phones, you're out there doing things the better way.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allthefeet
Board Regular
Member # 34550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for allthefeet   Email allthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT! You must be a magician to get all these women to do this for you. I applaud you for everything you've done here. I'm amazed and impressed.

You deserve to go by the name 'allthefeet' a lot more than I do.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
National, the girls you attract make men do things they shouldn't.

No way!!!

These "things" men shouldn't do must be the same things they do at night when the cops aren't around, right? Not that I'm condoning whatever acts you're thinking of, but I hear ya! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
With Vitamin V, for example, I think I can write a book that summarizes the things I want to do to that woman. [Mmm]

Can you also produce a movie that summarizes that follows the same script?

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Still can't believe you're finding these gems! Keep it up!

[Thumbs Up]

quote:
I just went some pages back to check that out again and yes, you're right. Wondering who will be the next high arched National park queen that will leave our jaws completely wide open!

... Speaking of which, I ran into this European MILF the other day at the park. You want to talk about arches, then Holy Shiite!

quote:
Originally posted by allthefeet:
HOLY SHIT! You must be a magician to get all these women to do this for you.

Kind of like, "Now you see it, now you don't" when it comes to their footwear.

-- National

P.S. The next group of updates will be posted around June 18.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me you got some asian feet pix!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Hyperion can write a novel on the Russian Spy. She has left him spellbound to this very day.

Alright man, I'll see what I can do about that...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallhaller
Board Regular
Member # 45416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallhaller   Author's Homepage   Email wallhaller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is the new update?? [Cry]
i thought it will be released around june 18th?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

At times, it can be hard to find women with big feet who are willing to pose for you. My preference is for women who have bigger feet, size 9 being the minimum. Smaller feet is certainly fine with me, but if I see a lady bigger feet, my eyes will light up and my heart will race in hopes that I can get her to bare her soles for me because opportunities like that do come along very often. The bigger her feet, the more that that rule applies.

Such was the case with this next girl. I was walking along. I saw this girl, looked down at her feet and I stopped dead on my tracks when I saw how huge her feet were! She was a pretty tall girl with feet that is consistent with her height. It's rare that the women I photograph are as tall as I am or taller.

Her face kind of looks masculine, but she is all woman.

She came to New York from the Ukraine on vacation. I went up to her and asked if the other seat was taken. She said no, thinking that I was going to take it and move it somewhere else to sit. Then I sat down on it and started a conversation with her. The look on her face showed that she wasn't expecting me to sit at her table, while at the same time becoming welcoming of my presence and taking the time to find out where she's from and what she was all about. I do that sometimes to the women I want to approach, especially if she has the look of someone who I know is going to let me shoot photos of her feet. This girl was no exception.

When she's not vacationing, she's to be found jogging a lot and playing volleyball at some indoor facility, like a gymnasium more or less. Beneath her exterior is someone who has a very positive outlook of life, someone who is not insecure about a lot of things, someone who will not back down from challenges that living a life can throw at her.

As for her feet, they're tied for the biggest ones I've photographed to date. She loved how I made the transition from talking about different things to having a special fondness, a warm affection for her feet. She went for it because she like how things went from Point A to Point B so naturally.

For big feet lovers, when a woman with feet that big just places itself on a chair right in front of her, your eyelids loses its ability to blink.

The reason I gave her that name is because the biggest lattice tower in the world is located in the Ukraine, which goes hand in hand with the fact that she's from that country and because she can be just as tall as one of those structures. Also because her feet were pretty huge.

-  -  -

LATTICE TOWER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/08vpstsz9pkv4trv0e7oor0gy2fps06s

SIZE 12.5

----

NOTE ...

Since I'm having some computer problems, this will be the only update this week. I was planning on showing a few more this week, but with the problems I'm having, I'll try to make it up to everyone next week by posting the pictures that I wanted to show this week, including that exclusive gallery that I intend to send as a private message to everyone who has praised my work by commenting on it.

Sorry if I've let anyone down with this news, but I figured that showing something was better than not showing up at all.

-- National

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12.5, wow. I like her bone structure. Thanks for capturing her tops and toes, too. You keep finding gems from central Asia who rock (e.g., this one, Russian Spy). Good show!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you back - and in top form! [Cheers]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links