Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly unbelievable! The pictures are amazing as well. It's okay that you'll need some time to show us more pictures. As long as you have more pictures to show us in the future, you'll be just fine with all of us in here.

Keep up with your amazing work.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a way to come back! Some of Lattice Tower pictures are simply UNBELIEVABLE!

High arches, ankles crossed and toes flexing FTW [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
12.5, wow. I like her bone structure. Thanks for capturing her tops and toes, too. You keep finding gems from central Asia who rock (e.g., this one, Russian Spy). Good show!

I guess you have a special soft spot that is reserved for women from that part of the world. Those women are very fun to have pose for you. Fantastic imports from neighboring countries who have been neatly wrapped and packaged for us, especially you. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Great to see you back - and in top form! [Cheers]

[Cheers]

It's great to been seen back. I have plenty - and I mean plenty - of women to show everyone that I have stored in my library.

I thank you so much for taking the pleasure in enjoying my work. You will thank me even more in the future.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Keep up with your amazing work.

I thank you very much. I intend to do so.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
What a way to come back! Some of Lattice Tower pictures are simply UNBELIEVABLE!

High arches, ankles crossed and toes flexing FTW [Smile]

I wish you had a chance to talk to her. The accent was there, and she's someone who will listen to everything you say and completely understand where you're coming from, even if she might not agree with everything you say ... but that's okay. Then when those big feet are put right in front of you for you to diddle and play with, it's all a wonderful interaction.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Just like the Big Bad Wolf. [Smile] I was doing the same thing.

----

DISTANT FUTURE OUTLOOK

This is someone who I met at the park on Wednesday. It's going to be a very long time before I finally show her entire set. I'm showing just a couple samples now only because it serves as a teaser that there is more to look forward to with each visit to the National Park.

-  -

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
It's great to been seen back. I have plenty - and I mean plenty - of women to show everyone that I have stored in my library.

Glad to hear it National, your posts are truly a highlight of these forums.

I have to ask though, of those women stored in your library, did any have smelly feet?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love women with big feet. Seeing the pictures of Lattice Tower just adds to the list of reasons why I enjoy big feet the way I do. Love the pictures and how you're able to focus your attention on her soles. Greatly displayed and I cannot believe you got her to do this. So jealous.

Her toes are so long and suckable. Her 12 and a half size feet are awesome to say the least.

The two pictures of that last blond you showed is simply gorgeous. Looking at her shoes makes me want to know how her feet look like even more.

Once again, thanks a lot for treating us to these wonderful women.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

I have to ask though, of those women stored in your library, did any have smelly feet?

Yes. I don't remember how much, exactly, but it was definitely more than a handful.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

Yes. I don't remember how much, exactly, but it was definitely more than a handful.
Okay awesome. Absolutely can't wait to see their pictures!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice avatar National...haha

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Nice avatar National...haha

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zzzz!!!! Sorry, I was alseep. I haven't checked the foot pictures section in a couple of weeks. Its rather ennui without National's posts.

I'm with 18th Floor, those shoes! Wowsers! One can only imagine the divine odor those classic, vintage look leather shoes must have inside them.

Looking at her makes me think of Kraftwerk's song "The Model". [Thumbs Up] [Thud] [Bow Down]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dying to see some asian feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It was right around the start of the autumn season when I met this interesting woman at the park. She is an example of why the autumn season can be a special time of the year.

- The trees look really pretty.
- Everything gets a bit more atmospheric.
- There are leaves to kick and jump into.
- Mornings will be golden, and you'll know it'll be misty.

- With cold weather comes the excuse for hot drinks like pumpkin spiced lattes, hot cocktails or just warm alcohol in general.

- So things may seem dark after 94 days of summer, but there's always something to look forward to ... like Thanksgiving.

- And whatever you most want to enjoy this autumn, you can spend a whole extra hour doing it when the clocks go back. For example, the extra hour of footplay with this next girl and other fun activities that adults enjoy doing together. [Smile]

--

This lady is majoring in Fabric Styling and she was catching up with her studies. At the National Park, there is a small section called the Reading Room which is like a mini outdoor library. I was going to say that one can enjoy peach and quiet when she is seated in that zone. But since the Reading Room is outdoors, I think the better term to describe the setting is that one can enjoy peace and un-disturbance, since being outside is never exactly quiet stroll in the middle of New York City. People enjoy the peace from the daily grind when they visit the park, regardless of where they sit. But there's something about the Reading Room puts you in a more settling mindset. I've shot The Italian Cleopatra and Iconic Eyes in the Reading Room, among several of other creamy gems I've found in that spot.

With this girl I'm about to show, I couldn't stay too long because it was becoming dark outside earlier than usual. But she was very sweet and receptive to me. She was a bit shy about it at first, but I was able to sweet talk her into participating with not too many words so as not to language her to death.

She's a fashion chick and she reminded herself that feet can be used as fashion accessories and eventually saw no harm in foot appeal at all.

-  -  -

AUTUMN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ir2l9lq79vtz1uijm1a41p4redcpef0x

SIZE 7

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks very nice. It's amazing how you get these amazing women to do this for you.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Perhaps you just happen to be walking by the park during the night hours to take in the nightly breezes the dark skies provide after the sun disappears.

It was a cool night in the city. After having a pretty decent day at the park, I was getting getting ready to clock out and head home. Just when I was about to go down the stairs to leave the park, this next girl walks right by me to head into the park. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was headed because she was too busy texting someone or playing some kind of game on her smartphone. At least walking through the park and looking down at your phone at the same time is a lot safer than crossing the street doing the same thing.

I made my U-turn because there was a new opportunity to capture images of someone else's feet. She wasn't walking fast at all, so it was easy for me to catch up to her.

With some girls, no explanation is necessary with what my intent was in taking pictures of her feet. I just asked, and she went right along with me. Even though we didn't talk to each other and minding our own business during this very quick shoot, I could tell from how she reacted that she seemed like the type of person who's noticeably happy and optimistic, full of good spirit with an overall positive vibe that shows through her behavior.

"Yaaaay, you think I have nice feet!", she said, all cheery.

At the end of the day, this next girl is seems pretty cool and that all she asks for is for people to play nice and have a lot of fun.

Aww, how cute!

-  -  -

JELLY BEAN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pkrlvgx7qjlxm09y9crpmnume7cu2zor

SIZE 7.5

--

For those who like mature feet, then I hope you enjoy this next one. She's not like the girl above her in that her conversations have more substance to them.

Normally, I don't look for women who are old enough to be someone's mother, but I'm certainly willing to make exceptions to the rule every once in a while because there is an audience out there of men who can appreciate the sight of an older baring her soles out in the open.

This one already had her feet out of her shoes when I first spotted her. I looked at her soles and thought, Why not?

My memory has escaped me because I cannot remember what the story behind this one was. Any memory I do have of her has to be about how understanding she was with the idea that I have a thing for feet. She laughed at my request to take pictures of her feet before giving me the green light to go ahead and have my fun.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1hoq2hj5yo4mp61jirjqhzf0pp9la12b

SIZE 8

----

I will have two more galleries to show everyone by the end of this week. I will show them on Friday night. And for those who have commented on this thread to gave it nice praises, I will have that bonus gallerie that I've been talking about ready to go. I will send you guys a private message with a link to those pictures.

Thanks a lot, guys.
-- National

[ December 12, 2019, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links