Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the anonymous mature lady: With arches and toes flexing ability like her's... why not?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
About the anonymous mature lady: With arches and toes flexing ability like her's... why not?? [Big Grin]

I agree.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us this Friday. Also can't wait for that exclusive gallery.

I really enjoyed that last set of that mature lady. [Mmm]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That older lady you posted has some super arches to her feet and they look so good when she flexes her toes back. This is going to be one of my favorite sets in this entire thread. It's not common for us to see feet from someone her age, which makes you pay attention to them even more. I love the shots and the angles that you captured her feet in. Amazing stuff as always and I appreciate the contributions you've made in here. Thanks a lot.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

I will have two more galleries to show everyone by the end of this week. I will show them on Friday night. And for those who have commented on this thread to gave it nice praises, I will have that bonus gallerie that I've been talking about ready to go. I will send you guys a private message with a link to those pictures.

I, for one, can't wait. I'm looking forward to these new pictures. This is such a beautiful thing.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Jelly Bean and the older lady... [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't popped into the Park in a while... fuck me gently what a stable of girls you got in here man! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More from the National Park.

It had rained in the city earlier in the morning. People start to populate the park very slowly after the rain has stopped because the chairs are still wet from the raindrops and they don't have napkins at the ready to wipe the chairs dry and/or because the skies are still overcast and the threat for more rain still remains. In this case, it was still quite cloudy and the sun was not going to appear anytime soon. There were not a whole lot of people walking through the park. When I'm able to spot someone interesting on a day like that, chances are there's practically no one else sitting nearby. I'm already used to approaching women right before they let me take pictures of their feet when there are many other people in her immediate surroundings. Happens all the time. Rarely would I come across someone who's really isolated. If that's how the situation is set up, I'm not going to pass up that opportunity as well. Russian Spy was someone who I got to when there was practically no one else in sight. This next girl was another one.

There must be something about the park that makes these women open minded about the fact that some young man wants to take pictures of their feet. I mean, I have a harder time getting my little niece to eat her vegetables. With that being said, this one had no problems with letting me shoot away.

This lady was a tourist who traveled overseas from Europe because visiting New York City for the first time is one of those once in a lifetime experiences that one can take pride in enjoying.

I wish the shoot had lasted longer. Sure enough, it started to rain again and we had to go our separate ways. She went inside the library and I had to go back to work.

-  -  -

NORWEGIAN PINEAPPLE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hvec883byqsc54ae5zigkrm4arnvnog4

SIZE 10

--

This final girl is another MILF. She's old enough to be someone's mother and she looks fantastic still. It was her legs that grabbed my attention more than anything since her feet were already in their flats when I introduced myself to her. She was one of those women that I had to get pictures of. I was relieved when she accepted. When I told her what I wanted out of her, she answered my request by slipping off her shoes and setting them at the chair in front of her. I would've been a fool not to recognize that that was her way of giving me the green light.

To me, these are one of the best soles I've ever taken pictures of. When you have someone who looks great, someone who's in good shape, someone with great feet to complete the package, your heart will pump faster by the minute because you've just hit the jackpot! These pictures were taken eleven months ago, and if I had the chance to go back in time and re-did the shoot, I would've done a better job knowing what I now know with the improvements I've made since then. But I'm grateful with what I was able to get at the time.

She was very accommodating to work with. She's the type of person who has a lot of patience with people before she will have enough with you. In other words, it would take a lot to make her mad, she does not run on a short leash. She has a very helpful nature to her personality and is someone who would absorb as much information as she can about why certain guys see feet as something sexual, something that can arouse one's emotions.

She kept saying throughout the shoot about how interesting it was that I find her feet to be something that I desire. She's in her early- to mid 40s, but she has a tiny voice. Not tiny in a way that annoys someone; it's moreso in that she can do the voice of a little girl in a Disney cartoon. I loved it listening to it. I loved how she kept telling me how interesting it was that I was taking pictures of her feet before going back to reading whatever it was she was reading. Happened several times and I thought the whole thing was cute. I kept smiling when she said it and continued shooting away, keeping her curiosities about me and what kind of tastes I have in women alive.

-  -  -

DAHLIA VEIL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/18yw0jjjnj7dna2ai98lkdr10197qjhs

SIZE 9

----

That will be it for this week. I'll be back in two or three weeks with more pictures to show everyone.

Also, I hoped everyone who I sent a private message to enjoyed the exclusive gallery I sent you. It was such a pleasure shooting pictures of her.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how you can see the world reflected in Dahlia's toenails.

As stated in other missives, much appreciation for the hard work in bringing these to us. You rock.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dahlia's soles are to die for. This season is promising [Big Grin]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Thanks so much, National, for everything you're doing here. First off, thanks a lot for that exclusive set of pictures you sent us through private message. Love the name you gave that girl and I love how you were able to capture her soles in various angles. She will be a favorite of mine for a long time to come. What a hot girl she was and the fact that her soles were a bit dirty got me more excited. I'm sure that others who received the pictures will say similar things.

As far as the last two you updated in this thread, amazing women. I would be so nervous to do what you do out in the open in front of all those people who are at the park. With that Norwegian Pineapple girl, what a blessing that she was there with no one around. I bet that wasn't the case with Dahlia. Both women have great feet and I do like them big. Amazing how Dahlia just took off her shoes for you when you asked her. That's a girl who knows what she's doing.

I was going to say that you rock, but Hyperion beat me to the punch. But I'll say it anyway: you rock. [Thumbs Up]

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Thanks so much, National, for everything you're doing here. First off, thanks a lot for that exclusive set of pictures you sent us through private message. Love the name you gave that girl and I love how you were able to capture her soles in various angles. She will be a favorite of mine for a long time to come. What a hot girl she was and the fact that her soles were a bit dirty got me more excited. I'm sure that others who received the pictures will say similar things.

As far as the last two you updated in this thread, amazing women. I would be so nervous to do what you do out in the open in front of all those people who are at the park. With that Norwegian Pineapple girl, what a blessing that she was there with no one around. I bet that wasn't the case with Dahlia. Both women have great feet and I do like them big. Amazing how Dahlia just took off her shoes for you when you asked her. That's a girl who knows what she's doing.

I was going to say that you rock, but Hyperion beat me to the punch. But I'll say it anyway: you rock. [Thumbs Up]

I couldn't have said that any better myself. Keep fighting the good fight, National.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the updates, but this shot here for me just sticks out the most:  - I love long toes and when that 2nd toe is longer, the better I like them!! Keep up the great work and thanks for the effort put into sharing all of your work. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a very nice lady. She loves computer animated films and seemed to know a lot about what goes on behind the scenes in the organization of putting those films together and bringing those characters to life in those films.

She was sitting by Le Carrousel, watching the children go in circles in the merry-go-round in hopes of drawing new inspirations or ideas for more children's animation.

-  -  -

ANIMATION 7
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ag990tafc8z4nts03fb8jfc9e8mtn7dy

SIZE 7

--

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

There have been three times in where I can remember introducing myself to someone at the park when practically no one else was around to have witnessed the encounter. Russian Spy was one, the Norwegian Pineapple was the other. This next girl was another one.

I was walking along and I couldn't believe the opportunity that sitting there all by herself. I thanked my lucky stars for making the situation too easy for me. I'm used to having people sitting around and walking by when I take my photos, but when a treasure is all isolated and no one else is laying a claim to it, I'm going to take it.

I said a few magic words to her and she didn't see the harm in posing her feet for an audience like us the world over who share a common interest in female feet.

It wasn't until a few minutes into the shoot when the smell of her feet was airing from between her toes and into my nose. The smell wasn't too strong because it was wrestling with the natural air that we breathe in an attempt to take over my sense of smell. The smell wasn't strong, but whenever it did reach my nose, it was that classic cheesy smell that has become the signature scent for guys who are into that aspect of the fetish.

It seemed like I was the only one who was aware of the smell. Either the smell didn't reach her or she kind of didn't care too much about it knowing that I have a kink for feet.

-  -  -

BARBIE
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pkoql3ki79sjlxs0in2cnyq4zqlxpsre

SIZE 9

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

I really loved this one. When I first spotted her, she was already talking to someone on the phone. There wasn't any doubt in my mind that I wanted to get to know her. So I sat at about 20 feet away from her and waited until she was done with the phone, during which time I was building up the sexual urges about what it would be to have her feet model for me.

When she was done with the phone conversation, I finally went up to her, knowing that she was going to be a done deal.

I loved how she smiled at me. She said, "So, I've heard about guys like you," a bit flirtatious 'n all. Playing off on her vibe, I went, "No, you haven't."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure," still smiling.

"REALLY? All right then, enlighten us."

I purposefully waited for her to answer so that I could shush her. I knew I had her in my authority. All I wanted to do was embellish our conversation and make it into some form of entertainment. When I shushed her, I told her that I needed to take a chair so that I could sit next to her and hear her out. Now I could've done that without telling her what I was going to do that. But announcing it to her added some humor and theatrics to our conversation.

When you find someone who's open-minded as she was, the flow of the conversation becomes smooth sailing. It was cute how she said, Umm before giving me another bullet point. I interrupted her in the middle of one of her sentences when I told her that none of the things she outlined could've been further from the truth. In actuality, what she said was nothing negative about us. I was only teasing her.

Instead of going straight in for the pictures immediately thereafter, I wanted to keep the conversation going and talk about a few different things that were unrelated to feet, just to get an idea of what kind of girl she was.

Something that happened after the shoot was over was very interesting. Earlier that month, I tried to get some other girl to pose her feet for me. Not only did she not want to do it, she practically barked at me about what kind of sicko I must've been for liking something as "plain" as feet. If I were to put her rant about how she went off on me and put that soundbite side-by-side to a dog barking, you would not be able to tell the difference between the two. She didn't curse at me, but she was offended nonetheless.

Anyway, we fast forward to the moment where this particular shoot was over. It wasn't until I was done with the shoot when I realized that the area was almost empty. When I approached her, there were hundreds of people around. When I was done, the area turned into a ghost town. Again, I want to emphasize that there were literally hundreds of people around when this started. Now, those people have magically disappeared.

I asked the girl where all those people went. She didn't know, but she did tell me that there was this one person who was sitting behind me. I looked to see who was behind me, and guess who it was? It was her... the lady who went off on me. You mean to tell me that of all those empty vacant seats that were available, she choose to sit at the one chair that was directly behind mine? The funny part was that she pretended she wasn't paying attention to what was going on. I was looking right at her for twenty seconds to see if she would say or do something. She looking straight ahead, staring out into nothingness, still pretended not to notice what was going on. I don't think she ever blinked.

Then she got up and left.

The model told me that she was sitting there for a while. I never told her about that episode I shared with that who got up and left. Besides, this lady right here was much cooler.

-  -  -

VANILLA COFFEE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kvyhvdcxzk7plbjrl7y7chkytq4bfk8z

SIZE 10

----

Orgianlly, I thought about ending the week showing pictures of the last two girls I just showed. I then changed my mind and decided to show these women first. I have other good ones saved up for the end of the week.

I'll be back here tomorrow night with more girls to show everyone.

[ October 08, 2013, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links