Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 43)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I like the girl with the worn shoes and stinky dirty feet. You can see inside the shoe it says 10/11 which I assume is the size, but her feet don't look that big. I would have guessed size 7.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Nice! I like the girl with the worn shoes and stinky dirty feet. You can see inside the shoe it says 10/11 which I assume is the size, but her feet don't look that big. I would have guessed size 7.

I agree. They look kinda big in those shots, but the size of the shoes don't look that big to me. Weird, I suppose. Perhaps a 7 is correct based on how small the shoes look compared to her feet themselves. Perhaps she crammed her big feet into them so she could get them really smelly. I know I'm engaging in wishful thinking, but still. [Big Grin]

Sol is right, her feet do look a lot smellier than the other girls he posted. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
What a great icebreaker to take home after an argument: "The strangest thing happened to me today..." Who knows, maybe you facilitated some reconciliation.

Cheers, man, these are pretty girls with pretty feet.

[Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
National, the larger girl's feet are probably the smelliest looking feet you've posted. How did the strength of the smell compare to other girls with smelly feet in this thread?

Of the girls I've shown so far, a case can be made for placing her in the Top 3 or Top 4. The Fourteenth Wonder, though, had a pretty strong smell as well, so let's not forget about her. The larger girl definitely had a stronger smell than WebMdD's. Make no mistake about it: the large girl's feet were very smelly. I didn't have to get too close to see if there was anything there because the smell came right over to me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you are back! I'm getting used to this great thread so it was kind of hard to wait for all these consecutive days without hearing from you :-)

Nature Moscow did it for me. She looks great and the overall coloring is high above the average!

About the smelly girl shoe size which is generating some debate, I also noticed the 10/11 and it seemed completely normal to me as her feet look huge at the first sight (maybe I'm wrong).

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the next ones!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also excited to see that you're back. Looking at how these new picture came out certainly gives this thread a new reason not to miss anything that's going on. Love the quality and graphics of how the pictures came out, and I agree when another person said that Nature Moscow's pictures were the best examples of how clean the new pictures can look. Don't know how to explain them, but something about the quality in her photos look different from anything else I've seen before. Hope to see a lot more photos that look as well as her's. The pictures from the others look pretty good as well, certainly better than what we've seen in this thread before. The details in the pictures that feature the larger girl are also pretty good and that certainly played into the conversation as to why she's been mentioned several times before.

I think I like the mother's feet best. The story behind her was not something I was expecting to hear when I first started to read her situation. Kinda feel bad for her and hopefully her relationship with her daughter has been smoothed over. Her pedicure does look pretty good. I certainly, certainly love the first thumbnail before clicking on her link where she's biting into whatever she was eating. The soles of her feet, the look on her face as she bit into that thing made everything look so delicious and it made me hungry as well.

Shadow Eerie had some pretty sick soles as well.

I know there will be more pictures to come and my mind is running all over the place because we don't know which girl will pop up next.

Awesome work.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devilman99
Board Regular
Member # 31632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devilman99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOw, congratulations for your work! Amazing [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across another very nerdy girl. Sometimes I like to see what kind of feet those women have. Judging by her appearance, she not the type of woman who a lot of guys would place as top priorities on their To-do lists.

Curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to get a real good look at her feet. Her feet were a bit smelly as I got closer and closer to her soles.

After the shoot, I spent a bit talking about why I liked her feet. She got very shy and she felt nice about herself because not too many guys pay that much attention to her to begin with. It was interesting to her that I chose her feet as something that needed to be at the forefront and center.

Before, she thought her feet were nothing special. Thanks to me, she said, she will no longer neglect how she takes care of them and will see them as something far more special than just feet.

-  -  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h5qhiydek3qqrkj40hy5lr3d0zht2l2k

SIZE 6

--

On a rainy day, I am not to be found in the park. I see those as a well-deserved day off for me in my foot hunting adventures. I walk by the place, minding my own business, not expecting to do anything that day in terms of visiting the park.

This must've been around 10:30 in the morning and I was taking a small break from work. I walk by the entrance of the place and saw this girl sitting on a chair right next to the street on Fifth Avenue. She looked as if she was in a world to herself and was feeling left out that no one wanted to join her company. Kind of like the look a child gives when she's the last one to be picked when other kids are choosing who they want on their dodge ball teams.

At first I walked by her. Then I stopped on my tracks before retracing it. I thought it would be nice to make use of her time.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I notice you're sitting there all to yourself. I'm not doing anything now myself. Let's get to know each a bit. C'mon, let's talk."

I took her up the stairs onto the terrace where the shoot eventually wound up taking place.

I told her that I like her shoes, asked where she got them from, one thing led to another and her feet were then out of her shoes.

She's very smart and someone who's well informed about the immoral, unscrupulous organizations assisted by corrupt officials. She would probably make for a good public advocate in the town where she lives (she's not from New York).

-  -  -

RAIN WISHESS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/td86t0xkk4hjm3v401diu8e4mfdt520y

SIZE 6

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Another beautiful day at the park, and I was in the mood of having fun with someone who was in her 40s and, hopefully, single. I knew that whoever she wound up being, she would get a kick out of a young, handsome guy hitting on her.

Her accent told me that she wasn't from anywhere near the United States. She's from New Zealand.

"Of course, why not? Anything for you," she said when asked if she can pose for me.

"Anything? Careful how you use that word around here, 'cause in New York ... anything goes."

"Anything? Is that so?"

From the way she said that, you could tell I pushed the right button with her.

I sit down next to her. "Let's not rush into this just yet. Tell me a bit about yourself. Who are you? What brings you to New York? And why ... do I get the sense that you and I can bond into a great chemistry here?"

With her accent that's still prominent in my memory, "Wow! ... Are you trying to hit on me or something?" She gives a look as if she like the direction in where this might be headed.

"What if I am?"

I wish you were there to see her reaction to that question. She wanted to laugh, but couldn't because she couldn't believe that I was bold enough to there with her so soon into the conversation. At the same time she was at a lost for words because she couldn't believe that I was bold enough to go there with her so soon into the conversation. She wanted to smile, too. I could tell. I guess she was still feeling the effects of the last one or two questions I asked her.

She started to fan herself with her hand. "Oh my God! Wow ... it just got so hot out here all of a sudden." She asked, "Wait a second: who are you?"

"Who am I?"

"Are you this flirtatious with other women?"

"Oh, settle down!," I smiled. I was patting her knee as I said, "No need to get so excited. Look, let's take this one at a time..."

From there, we enjoyed the conversation we had. From there, I took her pictures. And from there we decided that, while the park is a nice place to stay, the dynamics of our connection was destined to become more interesting as I invited her to leave the park with me and have a few drinks. She was honored by the gesture and gladly accepted my invitation.

-  -  -

VALENTINE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yaohvms2w0hu6t9a6sdr40exs0yfeg7c

--

Just like the last one I showed you, this lady is also in her 40s who didn't mind the attention from a young man.

She was just stopping by in the park to take a little break before she could go on with her evening. She was going to attend an off-Broadway play, her second in as many weeks. For anyone who loves Broadway musicals, she would make for a wonderful date and a classy companion.

When I saw her at the park, I immediately made my way up to her. She was all to happy to pose for me. After showing her the pictures afterwards, she told me that whatever I decided to do with them, that she didn't mind where those pictures were going to end up, just as long as the people looking at them are very happy and like what they see.

-  -  -

THEATRICAL WINE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u1c9efw17w3l4kjvtbyuy88gzvjs8y63

SIZE 9.5

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Nerdy Size 6 girl is adorable.
I would have loved to have painted Raingirl's toes for her.
What a great story with Valentine, and Iliked her pretty red toes.
And if you ever see Theatrical Wine again, let her know that yes, I'm happy.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devilman99
Board Regular
Member # 31632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devilman99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Sooth Ink" set it's beautiful! [Smile]

I'm noy only into feet, but also girls blowing gum. Some people find it rude or disgusting, but for me, it looks sexy, a little bit naughty [Tongue]

Any chance of another set with feet and bubblegum? [Big Grin]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rain Wishess and Theatrical Wine both had amazing arches. Rain Wishess had nails on her little toes almost the size of fingernails! That was indeed unique. By now, I'm sure some of the guys on here realize the fun, and also, importance, of including a girl's shoes in candid shoots.

That was how we determined the shoe size for A CLASSIC THAT WASN'T. Its not always sure fire, as in the case of Rain Wishesses and Valentine. But very fun to see the big 6 underlined and circled for the nerdy ginger. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done! Great sets, all! Thanks.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
As usual : THE BEST

Before all of this is said and done, the world will realize just how true that is.

I love these girls and these shots you're getting out of them. And the stories make these pictures more enjoyable.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I think Nerdy Size 6 girl is adorable.
I would have loved to have painted Raingirl's toes for her.
What a great story with Valentine, and I liked her pretty red toes.
And if you ever see Theatrical Wine again, let her know that yes, I'm happy.

I agree with all your points, and if I ever see Theatrical Wine again, I'll certainly let her know.

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
By now, I'm sure some of the guys on here realize the fun, and also, importance, of including a girl's shoes in candid shoots.

That was how we determined the shoe size for A CLASSIC THAT WASN'T. Its not always sure fire, as in the case of Rain Wishesses and Valentine. But very fun to see the big 6 underlined and circled for the nerdy ginger. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Taking pictures of just their shoes is so much fun. I don't feel that a set is complete unless shots of what she wore are included.

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Well done! Great sets, all! Thanks.

You're welcome.

-National

--------------------
 -

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great way to introduce us with these pictures from the new camera. The pictures will definitely be more enjoyable to look at from now now and this thread will be even better to visit as a result.

In terms of how well the pics came out, I'll have to give it to Nature Moscow. I was in love with the camera immediately when I saw how clean they came out. Her feet look so good, love the specific details that can be seen. The wood of the chair is clear and the quality of the backround balances everything else out very smoothly. Those pictures were very, very smooth looking. Something about the graphics made it look different from other people's work. In terms of storytelling, I enjoyed Valentine's account best. Her pictures were good as well. She is pretty hot, too. A lot of young guys would love to get with someone her age who can manage to stay good looking up to that point, even if it's for a little while. The type of thing that makes me jealous of National and his exploits with these wonderful, wonderful ladies, this one in particular. Amazing with how you were able to pull off that stunt with Valentine. Her accent would make whatever she says sound even sexier. She was a great winner and I'm happy to know that you took well care of her. A lady needs to have a little fun while she's away from home and you provided yourself as a great outlet for her, National. She walked into the park, not thinking anything spectacular would happen, and then you madde her visit to the park and to NYC eventful Good stuff, if I may say.

When it comes to feet alone, not to say that she's unattractive at all. In fact, she's on the contrary. The girl looks very nice as well. And her name is Theatrical Wine. In terms of feet, I think her's look the best. Her soles were to die for and her toes are spectacular.

Let's not forget about the classic that wasn't. My favorite shot is the last one from her set of pictures. The details makes you pay attention to her even longer and I love the angle in which you shot that picture from, National.

Thanks once again for your very generous offerings, National. We really appreciate what you have done for us.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links