Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a lot of these pics she appears to be looking at something with a bemused expression (np10 for example). Is she looking at the husband?

Pretty funny. Cheers!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, the story attached to the last girl was one of the best ones yet! I was cracking up trying to picture what you were describing to us.

Like the others said, it was pretty funny and I can only imagine what the other guy was going through. I guess the wife didn't think anything of his comment when he asked you if she was a foot model. Was his wife good looking as well? If not, then that might have made things easier for him to admire someone else because that Del Sur girl look pretty damn good for someone her age, like that Valentine girl you posted a few pages ago.

Amazing stuff, National.

I don't blame the guy for looking at her while he had his family there. [Smile]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing stuff, indeed.

I loved the story that went along with Del Sur, and I must say I became very aroused with the thought of the guy sitting there with the woman who bore his child but at that very moment you just know if he could--- he would have been at this chick's feet, sniffing, licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. [Thumbs Up]

Keep up the great work buddy! [Smile]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyperion ...
In that particular picture you're talking about, I don't remember if she was looking directly at him. The other guy entered the scene with his family a little bit after the shoot began. It's possible that she was looking in that direction just for the heck of it before he showed up. Throughout the shoot, she would look at him sometimes just to see what was going on, which explains a number of the pictures in her gallery. Other times she would just happen to look in his direction but not directly at him. So like I said, in that particular picture, I don't remember, but it's certainly possible. I say that if you want to believe that she was looking at him in that shot, then by all means. [Smile]

Sol ...
My thoughts, exactly. I bet had it not been for me shooting pictures of her feet, he would've sat somewhere else. It makes me laugh to think that he sat where he did just to get a great view of what was going on while at the same time the mother of his kids seemed completely out of the loop to what was really running through her man's mind. I always play back the part to where she waved bye to him and he couldn't do anything about it after staring and making those facial expressions behind the mother's back. It must've been torture for him to see it all come to an end like that.

I wish you guys should've seen the look on his face when we left. It was so unemotional, putting on a great act in front of his woman who was speaking to him at that moment.

Caseman...
To answer your question, I don't remember too much about her for some reason because the guy stole the show for us and we stole the show for him away from his girl. My memory of her is a bit fuzzy, but if someone were to hypnotize me to get a more accurate description of her, I would say I would that she was younger than Del Sure was, but Del Sur was in much better shape than his girlfriend was, without question. The other girl didn't look like someone who I would approach even if she was single, assuming that my memory of her is quite accurate.

footboy1...
You always crack me up when I read your posts in here. He probably got very hard in his pants and his girl had nothing to do with assisting that arousal. I mean she was right there next to him and at same time she was invisible to him.

Thanks for your support.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Germany, this girl had just arrived to the United States of America for the first time just hours before. She probably took a wrong turn somewhere and wound up getting lost to where she wanted to go. She decided to take a break from walking a couple of miles in the streets of Manhattan, sightseeing and all. That was a lot of walking involved. Not only was he choice of footwear appropriate for the walking exercise, she also chose the right place to take her well-needed break.

I saw her walk into the scene, and I could tell she was pretty exhausted. I wanted to her a few minutes to herself so that she can regain her composure and let her relax a bit. Poor thing!

While she was to herself, my eyes kept going from her sneakers to her face and vice versa. I kept doing that to get myself more excited with the thought of leaving her feet in those sneakers for just a bit longer just in case if they were smelly so that they can be a bit smellier by the time they come out into the open.

It must have been a matter of luck and great timing that I caught her at the time i did because she was very willing to pose for me because she found it very cute that I could be attracted to her feet and because that bought some time for her feet to take an extended break from walking around.

Her English was very good, so there was no need to overcome the hurdles in the language barrier department.

When her sneakers finally came off, they did smell a bit, but her scent wasn't anything too noteworthy to remember 'till the end of time. Even so, I was still thankful to have somewhat smelly feet resting right there for me to enjoy every minute of.

The name she's given is to reference the colors to the outfit she wore.

-  -

BUMBLEBEE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b3mser8nda59hus18f1f87mlxe7tlprx

SIZE 9

----

That will be all for this week. I will definitely be back here next week with more new girls than the amount I'd shown this week. They will all be in store for everyone.

Enjoy your weekend.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly appreciate everything you do here. You're getting better and better with how you keep updating your style, giving us some unusual angles.

This Bumblebee set exemplifies that.

Great job! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed the last two girls you showed. This thread gives us the inspiration for some of us to go out there and try this on our own. You're a great man who does a wonderful deed to represent us foot guys in a positive light.

The story attached to Del Sur was one of the more hysterical reads I've read in a while. She looks fantastic as well. Women her age should look that good all the time. A great thing is that you can speak Spanish so that you can talk more women into taking their shoes off for you.

Bumblebee has some amazing toes. I don't know how you come up with these angles, but they make her feet look so good. And you're so lucky to be close enough to her feet to pick up a whiff from between her toes.

Amazing, and I really look forward to what you have in store for us next week.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks for your support. Your words mean a lot to me. I will be here tomorrow night with more pictures as my way of giving thanks to you guys who have given me thanks in return.

-National

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I am jealous of you!!!!!!

Do any of the women let you have any foot play?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumblebee has great foot structure, which you've captured extremely well. Boffo!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't always jack off to other people's work, but when I do, it's the National's.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliFootExchange:
I don't always jack off to other people's work, but when I do, it's the National's.

..stay horny my friend
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Oneagain ...
Absolutely! Whether it be at the park or away from the park after sharing a few drinks, it's a nice way to get my daily fix. Great form of therapy without taking advice from a psychologist. That's not to say it happens with every single girl I run come across, but it has happened numerous of times before.

What starts out as innocence when I take pictures of a total stranger's feet can turn into quite an
adventure down the line somewhere else. [Smile]

Hyp ...
Thanks for taking notice. I'm into the soles more, but it's poses like Bumblebee's that make me enjoy shooting the toes a lot.

CaliFootExchange ...
Stay thirsty, my friend. [Cheers]

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to is as much in five minutes as in five years.

-- THOMAS WOLFE, American writer

A very nice lady from Denmark will start us off this week. Where ever there's lots of sun you can be certain that there're lots of girls outside to enjoy the weather. She was very relaxed being that her body was facing the sun, her mind blocking out whatever noise was going on in the streets outside the park from reading a book.

She's someone who doesn't ask too many questions about how person behaves or acts or thinks because there aren't too many things that phase her. As long as it doesn't hurt or kill her, she will go along with the flow.

When she talks, she doesn't give you the impression that she's someone who loves to party and get wasted. Even if that's what she does from time to time, those ideas don't conjure into your mind so soon. Her voice and demeanor comes off as a guidance counselor who's concerned about the welfare of a child in school, trying to lend a helping hand to that kid.

-  -  -

DANISH BLEACH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9ywuzlqzbbx75vcl1qi0keagxs8ctua3

SIZE 7

----

Next, we have another visitor to New York. It was a pretty active evening at the park and everyone is in a good mood now that the workday was done.

I saw this real, real cutie just sitting there by herself. Not under my watch is a girl like that going to be left unattended.

"I want to take some pictures of your feet."

She starts to laugh, "Why?"

That laugh right there told me that I was in, she was going to let me do it. The only thing was going to mess it up was me saying something dumb. With her laugh, I had to keep the introduction upbeat and easygoing, on par with her laugh and sudden mood change.

I laughed right back at her, "Why? Um, because I said."

She thought the way I said was pretty funny, so there was another laugh before saying, "Oh, yeah ... DUH!" to herself. "Are you a footman or something?"

I had to keep up with the theatrics and showmanship. With a sigh that showed that I'm being playful with her, "DUH!", I said in return.

"I don't knoooooooooow, I think my feet are quite smellyyyyyyyy ....!" Her voice was still in a playful mood when she said that, although I could tell she was a bit embarrassed to admit something like that to someone who just met her out of the blue. She looked cute saying while she was at it.

--

Earlier I said that she was visiting New York. An accent in her voice made me ask where she was from, which is the reason behind the name I gave her. She's from South Africa. The name I gave her is named after a river in South Africa. It's always one of the first places I think about when I think of that country. It's pronounced as if you're saying the word movie, except that you don't pronounce the V, like moo'ie.

Unlike the girl I showed before this one, this one does have that party girl persona with that girly-girl voice.

-  -

MOOI -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b5derlvxr2dg5r3lw2vv65y21y7djiev

SIZE 7

----

I hope everyone will enjoy the pictures I have in store for this week. I will cap off the week with a National Classic that will be a favorite among many people here. Like the other girls in here, this one will bring home the sentiment that the average girl does has some pretty nice feet.

Until then, I'll be back here tomorrow night with more pictures to share with everyone.

-National

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I think you have photographed girls from every populated continent. I wonder how many countries?

Something about Mooi, she's got this early-1980s-Madonna thing going on. Probably nobody else will agree.

And Danish, the kind of taciturn girl you wonder, "what's she thinking while I'm doing this?"

Rock on,

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links