Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The National Park has been made into a legendary landmark thanks to the women who pose their feet in various angles for me so that my passion and enjoyment of what I do can be viewed by many others in here. Now this Park is a place that no foot guy will forget to visit if he finds himself in the Big Apple.

I have several women to unveil this week, making this thread a topic that should become a lively discussion for the rest of the week.

This is National Park, and I am your tour guide.

----

Here we have someone who moved to New York over from Germany a few years ago. I was walking down the alley towards the upper terrace of the park when I caught this one walking on the gravel alongside the lawn in the same direction where I was heading. She stopped walking when she found a place to sit, which ultimately became the spot where this shoot took place.

Great time and place for a woman to remove her shoes after a very long day at work.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ittri1rhj267zbs2javad0v4bn52nj26

size 7.5

--

Ladies and Gentleman, here we have someone who I can classify as our first real-life SuperHeroine of National Park. In fact, I think the name I've given her fits this girl's persona perfectly.

She possesses extraordinary talents and supernatural phenomena. She uses her powers to counter day-to-day crime while also combating threats against humanity by SuperVillains. As well, she sometimes will combat such threats as aliens, magical entities, and godlike or demonic creatures.

So what her her strengths, you ask? She ...

- chews gum.
- pops gum.
- looks fashionable.
- expert knowledge in the area of interior decorating.
- goes out on dates.
- shops for shoes, belts, purses, what have you.
- takes trips to the south of France.

You get the idea.

Her weaknesses include ...

- mathematics
- science
- global history
- politics

By the way, I'm not listing her weaknesses as if they were bad things.

When I first saw her, I had to get pictures of her. I had to. The two of us were walking in opposite directions at the same time when I stopped her on her tracks.

"No face, right?", she asked.

Well, as you know ... I am a cunning linguist and a Master Debater, and I seem to have a different way of answering that question for each time it is thrown at me, depending on the girl's attitude and how I think the conversation is going.

"You know what, I actually haven't made up my mind if I want your pictures just yet." I had her give me her hand, I spun her around slowly, allowing me to check out the rest of her body.

"Soooo?" She smiled, trying to disguise her sense of feeling a bit nervous, fearing that I might give her body a grade of a C- or something.

"I'll take your pictures. I just need you to fix your hair before we get started. That needs to look good for the camera, too." I turned my back to her so that I could get my stuff ready. When I turned back to face her, she was taking her brush out and then proceeded to pet her hair with it.

She gives me a thumbs up as if to ask if she was good to go. I told her that she forgot to brush that part of her hair. In actuality, it didn't seem to me that her hair needed any brushing nor did she "forget to brush that part" as she was getting it ready. I wanted to see if she would comply with me. That was a way to set the foundation as to who called the shots during the shoot. That seemed to have an effect on her when she told me how she thought she liked me already as she was putting her brush away. She didn't explain herself, nor did she need to.

This lady is from Belarus, and for my personal tastes, she has one of the best looking feet I have photographed. I thought about showing her pictures towards the end of the week for one of the big climaxes, as I usually do. Instead, I changed my mind and decided to show her images to start off this week.

By the way, with all that talk about super heroines, this is my way of planting the seed for down the road because there was this other girl who I found who will play the perfect super villain as a yin to her yang, so to speak. So keep that in the back of your mind. She'll make her appearance in the future. You can't have a plot about a good girl without having a bad girl being involved to make things interesting. But for now, our hero is here and she will do what she can to save the day for all of us. Ladies and Gentlemen, she is ...

-  -  -

COSMIC GIRL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/joglhwio8o4twbebrpa1lqwlulngbdfu

SIZE 10

----

You guys already know that I have an endless supply of girls where those came from. I will be here with more pictures around this time tomorrow.

-National

[ April 01, 2014, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the poses you put Germangirl in. RE: Cosmic girl, not the very best feet you've captured, but nice long toes, yes. And, 11/10 for backstory on her. A great read.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree with you National, Cosmic Girl easily has one of the nicest feet you've ever captured.

Big yet slender and elegant, with deliciously long toes and beautiful soles.

Pretty much what I would call perfect feet!

What a way to kick off a new wave of submissions. I cannot wait!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa...reading Cosmic Girl...I maybe missing something...did you first approach her and mention feet pics or did she already know what you were after?

Great stuff either way man!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I like the poses you put Germangirl in. RE: Cosmic girl, not the very best feet you've captured, but nice long toes, yes. And, 11/10 for backstory on her. A great read.

Thanks, hyp.

I understand that a girl with a size 6 is perfect for you. For myself, I prefer women with bigger feet, long toes. Nevertheless, I'm glad you liked her enough to give her a passing grade.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
I completely agree with you National, Cosmic Girl easily has one of the nicest feet you've ever captured.

Big yet slender and elegant, with deliciously long toes and beautiful soles.

Pretty much what I would call perfect feet!

I think I said those exact words to myself as I was photographing her feet. Word for word. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Whoa...reading Cosmic Girl...I maybe missing something...did you first approach her and mention feet pics or did she already know what you were after?

I approached her and went straight to the point about about her feet.

Glad to see you, man. We haven't talked to each other in a while. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

"Belive me, I know, when you leave New York, you go nowhere."

- Laurence Fishburne, Actor

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

An older woman who has very smooth soles. I don't have a whole lot to say about this woman other than that she had no problems with letting me take photos of her feet. This session stopped short because it started to rain.

-  -  -

HERSELF -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1hgy4fd1juziw88dxdmynssqbci4bwyc

SIZE 9.5

--

Her name means "one belonging to a great heritage and family." She's from Pakistan and the name, although not her real name, kind of sums up the type of characteristics she exhibits.

I guess the concept of men liking feet was brand new to her. She didn't know what to make of it but she let me go ahead with the pictures anyway. She wasn't uncomfortable with me wanting to see her feet. Instead she thought it was a little funny. She was indifferent about it, but that's okay. As long as she gave me the go-ahead to do what I wanted at my own pace, then she's okay with me.

You'll probably like this gallerie.

-  -  -  -

ASEELAH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xjain8eo9sbhhfaixhjbftmr6jzp0fox

SIZE 7.5

----

It's common practice in this thread for some women to be posted early in the week while the climaxes are not unveiled until towards the end of the week.

Two photoshoots that I enjoyed very much will be shown this Friday night/Saturday morning, depending on what part of the world you're in.

Thank you all for being here.

-National

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aseelah has fantastic feet.

In my own experience Indian/Pakistani girls have the unique trait of having really long toes relative to foot size. I'm a big fan!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos to "Herself," she has very nice feet; easily the feet of a girl 20 years younger than she is. And, I like bigger feet just fine.
Aseelah is also impressive. Very nice lighting on the sole shots.
Happy April!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's cause I'm getting old [Cry] but I really appreciated seeing a nice pair of older ladies feet. Liked that she had flip-flops on, too! Nice soles.

Thanks!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't what to say anymore to give you all the thanks in the world. So the only thing I can do now is.... [Thud]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

I approached her and went straight to the point about about her feet.

Glad to see you, man. We haven't talked to each other in a while. [Cheers] [/QB]

[Wink] Glad you are really flourishing...still trying to find an excuse to get back to the NY office!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say, Aseelah has some naturally beautiful feet and creamy soles, thanks

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old lady soles very sexy, and classic blue flip flops....mmm [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the older lady, the tops of her feet shows her age, but her soles are as smooth as silk. Her soles takes some years away from her age. They look wonderful. Her soles look so smooth, that if I came on them, it would slide right off in the same way that mud would on a car that's been Turbo Waxed.

Cosmic Girl just blows me away!!! If she was my girlfriend, I don't think I'll ever need anything else.

I know you have some more to show and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links