Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Cosmic girl, has some sexy long toes!! Love this shot here the most:  - Then you came right back with these sexy shape feet with long toes,DAMN!! TOERIFFIC!!:  - & Then this shot of Aseelah :  - Like I said before, you always find some nice feet and sexy long toes!! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing them here with us!!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The present in New York is so powerful that the past is lost."

- John Jay Chapman, American writer

--------

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I've had many Early Bird specials during my tour of the park. This lady is one of those specialties. Moments like these are the only reason why I enjoy waking up early on a Sunday. I met this lady first thing on such a morning. While others are at church praying or begging their Fathers for forgiveness, for they have sinned, I'm out at the park doing God's work, for Christ sake. [Evil Grin] [Smile]

All kidding around aside, this was a great way to spend a Sunday. I would've been a fool if I had let this one out of my site. With this one, she was one of those girls who made things easy for me by accepting my request right before I could start speaking my second sentence to her.

She's Brasilian born, Brasilian raised. She was in New York to help her brother find an apartment and she was there to do the paper work necessary to get her brother steps closer to getting him a place of his own.

-  -  -

POLLEN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0qpc2slej1ad4ifta3lmd0dx133drm3r

SIZE 9.5

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTERMISSION

Before I go on, I should tell you that these following pictures involve soles only. If you prefer toes over soles, these might not be for you, although you're still free to look at them is you like.

-

A NATIONAL CLASSIC THAT WASN'T

-

This was another very quick shoot that finished right before it got started. I could tell she wanted to participate in the shoot, but I could also tell that something was holding her back. She was meeting up with her husband, and it was just a matter of minutes before he showed up. I told her that I wouldn't mind if he was watching along. She told me that it was fun that I found her feet to be very good looking, but it would not be a good idea if he saw me taking the pictures.

OK.

She was keeping tabs of his whereabouts on her phone, so she would tell me when to stop. After I stopped shooting, there he was a couple of minutes later. We gave a sly smile to each other, pretending that nothing between us has never happened.

She was another one with one of the best looking feet I've seen. Too bad the shoot was so short lived.

I loved her very nerdy look and nerdy demeanor. These type of women are hidden gems. There's something about her look that sort of emphasizes the appeal that the National Park is all about highlighting the women who live the lives of the average person.

JEWEL SPIDER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/m0wref1tvjwg9cvbniw2gkfg4ysp1rxn

SIZE 6

--

For those who liked POLLEN's gallerie so much, I have some more pictures to show of her that didn't make the original cut.

POLLEN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u42ms0r5r8hrqi9lg6zggvriatvzsr5n

SIZE 9.5

Intermission is over.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

Another lady who could be easily befriended. She's from Connecticut who came into the City to see her father during his lunch break from work. She's working on becoming a psychologist after she's done with her studies, after enduring all of the lectures at the university when all is said and done.

I asked to see her feet so that I could snap some photos. She said, "Ask and you shall received." That's all it took to get her to comply with me.

The name I've given her comes from the fact that she has a very old-fashion name. When I told her that, she smiled at me and said that she was named after her grandmother. The name you'll see below is not her real name, but the name that is there is used to pay some sort of homage to it's lineage. The first name you'll see is old fashion and so is the other one, which is also a first name. The last time that more than 100 girls in the United States shared that name (the second one, pronounced EYE-la) was in 1952.

I liked how, during the middle or towards the end of the shoot, she said, "We were drawing a lot of ssstares." I heard her the first time, but I asked her to repeat herself because the way she said it was so cute. She told me that when I was taking pictures of her soles, many people couldn't help but look and point fingers at us. When it came to the toes, not so many stares. She then looked up into space with a look that suggested that the fact that so many people were looking at us was pretty neat. You can tell that it was a nice thought that ran through her mind that she wanted to keep to herself.

-  -  -

GRETA ILA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/sd9oql3nwblmmpsk4esbc41tyc5ebgw4

SIZE 9

----

"New York stretches the eyes and invites me to look at it with renewed curiosity."

- Catherine Millinaire, Voyeuse

[ April 05, 2014, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Doing God's work for Christ's sake..." Thanks for the chuckle this AM.

I like all these girls: the serene beauty of Pollen, the good girl naughtiness of Jewel, and Greta has the best feet. I love her expressions.

You are a man in love with his city. Cheers, brother!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National is doing God's work which is why he's a great ambassador to this community. I really love all of these girls, and I will have to go with Pollen as the best of the three, which is not taking anything away from the other two girls because I really enjoy them, too, as I said. Her soles are the stuff dreams are made off and I find myself going back to them over and over, just as much as I do with Cosmic Girl's. You've done such an epic job with her that you separated her pictures into two sections. When I saw her additional pictures during intermission, you reminded me how you never cease to amaze me. You seem to know how to pose their feet in the perfect positions and get them in the best angles ever. When I saw her samples right above her imagebam link, the shape of her soles told me that I was going to be in for something special.

Jewel Spider came in close second for me. I also wish that you could have done more with her. But something is better than nothing as they say. And the quality of her pictures are truly amazing.

And that's a pretty neat stat involving that old fashioned name. Greta Ila's set was very, very good. I really love some of the poses she held as well as the angle in which you caught them in. For example, every picture of the first row and the last three pics on the second row. Your uniqueness is what makes this place a very special place to visit on this forum.

Thanks so much because you have a very gifted talent when it comes to foot photography.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work as always! Thanks, so much! [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thank you all for your support. Nice to see people sharing their thoughts and views on the different women presented over the last several days. It means a lot to me.

I'll return with more updates before the month is over. Right now I have no idea which girls will be the next ones to show their feet, but I'm pretty sure that they will make this topic alive once again.

Adding to what Hyperion said earlier, I do love NYC. I'm here to give new reasons to why people say that they love NY.

-National

--------------------
 -

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't believe I missed out on last week's updates at the time they were being posted. At least the pictures and stories are still there for me to catch up with everyone.

When I look at your work, it shows that you really enjoy what you do. Cosmic Girl has some pretty impressive feet and the story that lead up to the shoot was pretty awesome to read. Reading the stories makes this all the more fun and enjoyable because it makes me feel that it was actually me out there doing all of it or making me feel more confident that I can go out there and do this myself one day.

These National Classics are truly great to look at. Greta Ila was pretty cool by granting you what you asked for from the very beginning. I also like how she's pretty ambitious and strives to become someone who's strong-minded and very successful by reading the book she read during the shoot. Pollen's feet was something to behold because her feet were hot enough to be never ignored.

I love Jewel Spider's feet the best. And I love how the lady looked as well. There's this sense of wholesomeness when you look at her and her feet that's not present in many other women who agree to model their feet. And that's also something that gives this thread its realness and wholesomeness factor that's hard to find anywhere else.

Real women, real feet. This is just as good as mom's home-cooked meal. [Smile]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Over here you can expect new photoshoots with every update I post. In a city with an endless supply of women, there will never be a photoshoot that has been recycled.

None of these girls have been retouched. Meeting so many new women and having them pose for me adds another element to why life is good.

----

This girl who you're about to see is the only one out of all of the others this week who is not a tourist.

This one doesn't work too far from where the park is. She was getting herself prepared to work her shift as a hostess for a restaurant.

-  -  -

MAKEUP READY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/lqkbnafe073vsry0sgoou11ysf0t3wcp

SIZE 8

--

A tourist from Norway was also at the park. It started to rain all of a sudden and I had to keep her feet dry from the rain while keeping myself dry at the same time.

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0sn9bh2at024uufx3j41tqepoh5kgwyh

SIZE 7.5

----

It has been a bit quiet around here for a long time. To make up for the absence, I will post updates in this thread over the next two weeks.

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic National. It's always exciting when I see this thread has been updated by you.

Can't wait to see what other gems you have in store for us!

Thanks for the great updates.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great as usual my man. Good to see you again here. Best wishes,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks so much, guys. Your support will always be greeted with open arms.

- National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Every year at the Park, there's an outdoor summer film festival every Monday night from mid-June through mid-August that takes place on the lawn. Thousands of people come with their blankets, food and other essentials and enjoy the movies during sundown. The movies that are chose are usually oldies, from the eighties or even earlier.

Well, it was a Saturday when I met this lady. She's a tourist from Argentina. Seeing how her English was very limited, she didn't understand that there wasn't going to be any movies playing that night. She thought there was going to be a film playing because the projection screen was there. It was a quiet evening at the park and she was in the mood of spending that quiet time watching an old film.

I know how to speak Spanish, so I had to explain to in Spanish as to what was going on, about how there was not going to be any movies playing that night, and so on and so on.

Towards the end of the shoot, some guy with his two young kids along with the lady who bore his children walked by us and asked if she was a foot model. By the way, that's a question that gets asked every now and again when I'm out there shooting. Sometimes they ask follow-up questions out of curiosity and they usually finish up by complimenting the girl's feet. In this case, after the guy asked that question, he and his family sit down at a table not too far from us. The guy kept looking over at us and smiling. I don't think his girlfriend ever took notice of him staring at the girl and the fun I was having while taking pictures of her feet. The girlfriend was distracted by her two small kids by feeding them the food they had bought for each other and she kept reaching into the stroller to find things like juice for the baby and baby wipes. Something along those lines.

The lady I was shooting would point out from time to time about how the other guy seems to be admiring her and how he must like her feet as well. She didn't mind the extra attention and she was amused by the whole thing.

Whenever the guy's girlfriend focused her attention to him and not so much to her kids, the guy did a great job pretending that he never paid attention to what was going in my situation. He was all serious and everything and never looked our way. But whenever she had to spoon feed her kids or reach into the stroller for something, he would look over at us and the smile would return to his. At one time he even mouthed the word "Wow!" at us with his girlfriend not looking, of course. We caught a clear shot of him doing that because while he and his family sat a few tables away from us, there was no one else sitting between us and them. I'm willing to be that he enjoyed his view better than he was enjoying his food.

I'm laughing at myself just thinking about it. The carousel was open and still spinning. I think the fact that the carousel music was playing in the backround during the whole episode was a refreshing reminder that this is how you spend quality time with the family.

The lady from Argentina wasn't doing anything after the shoot was done, so we left the park to grab a few drinks somewhere. You know, she was all by herself with no one to engage in conversations with in Spanish. I'd figured that her spending time with a good-looking younger man like myself would give her a little boost during her visit to New York.

As we got up to leave, she waved goodbye to the guy who was with his family. He saw it. Since the mother of his children was talking to him this time, he could nothing about it but just stare at us leave the scene.

As a side note, the second word to the name I gave his lady is not pronounced sir. Instead, it's like saying "soothe", except you replace the last three letters with an "r".

-  -  -

DEL SUR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8dwdj7984tc4j2zqglsxgvdu83244sic

SIZE 7

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an amazing story National! So funny imagining the guy trying to balance being a good husband and an admirer of feet!

She has nice meaty soles. Good stuff.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links