Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 47)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mooi makes me go [Thud]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A tourist from England was spotted at the park. She was a pretty nice girl who struck me as someone who can be down for pretty much anything.

Just for the record, the name I gave her is not her real name.

-  -  -

BETHA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0ozhvbzjmko0iq6ewqnn3dlv5u3asytt

SIZE 11 WIDE

----

This lady was visiting New York on business from Texas. She told me that the first time she met her husband, his first words to her was that he approached her because of her feet. They were at a beach, he was with a group of his friends and she was with a group of her friends, so it was all lighthearted and fun.

-  -  -

CONSERVATIVE VALUES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f7nrpt4eoyebyrd43zki8blbns61vbgb

SIZE 6

----

That's it for tonight. I will be back here on Friday night/Saturday morning, depending on which part of the world you live in. I will be back with some nice girls who will put an end to this week pretty nicely.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These two seem like departures from your typical models. Good to mix it up, I'm a sucker for flats with leggings and jeans.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep up the good work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like. [Smile]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyp...
Yes, I have taken photos of women from those six continents. Antartica is the only continent that has never had a war fought there. If that place was ever as populated as the others are, I can only imagine what the women there would look like. European women have their features, Asians have their own features, women from Brasil look a certain way. Women from Antartica will become a new breed or species of women.

I've taken pictures of women from at least two dozen countries.

Glad you picked up on the comparison between Mooi and a much younger version of Madonna. What would go with Mooi to make that image complete is to picture a boombox nearby playing that Olivia Newton-John's song Physical. A present day girl like Mooi paying tribute to the 1980s by the way dressed that day makes her a futuristic oldschooler.

Thanks, Hyp for paying attention to detail.

And yes, the last two girls are not the kind of women who would be prominently featured here. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of me and I want to see what is out there. I don't go out of my way looking for older or heavier women, but every once in a while, you'll see someone like that make an appearance in this thread.

FootLongSub Zero...
Thank you very much. I will keep up the good work. You can count on that.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
What would go with Mooi... is to picture a boombox nearby playing that Olivia Newton-John's song Physical.

Ha ha! Yeah. When I saw Mooi this image came to mind:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=39735503

Peace out my man. Um, I mean, "Catch the wave! Bitchen!"

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... [Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't know if a pair of soles can be more perfect... [Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Can't wait to see the new updates tonight. Looking forward to whatever is in store for us!
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I can't wait to show them. I'll post them in a few hours.

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Hyperion when he talked about mixing it up a little bit. As long as National doesn't overdo it with these fat girls, then showing them every once in a while wouldn't hurt. History has shown that overweight women are not the norm on the menu, so we should be just fine.

However, I will say about Betha is that I really thought the second, larger picture in Betha's sample was a pretty cool picture. I loved how most of the picture was dark but the sun was the only source of light when it lit the top of her feet while she wore her flats. That was a pretty cool effect and it was something that made anyone really pay attention to her feet. That really made the feet the focal point of the picture. Very nice.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the toe poses from Mooi and I love how her soles look. That was a pretty nice catch and I love the dialogue between the two of you. You made yourself very presentable to her and she was already buying in without much effort from you. Nice job, National, as always. She's real nice.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
However, I will say about Betha is that I really thought the second, larger picture in Betha's sample was a pretty cool picture. I loved how most of the picture was dark but the sun was the only source of light when it lit the top of her feet while she wore her flats. That was a pretty cool effect and it was something that made anyone really pay attention to her feet. That really made the feet the focal point of the picture. Very nice.

-

I agree. I also love how she's looking up towards the sky. It makes you want to look up in that direction but at the same time you're drawn to her feet thanks to the sun shining its light on it.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

This was one of those shoots I really enjoyed. I walked away from it feeling so good about myself. It feels very relaxing when I have all these women giving me all the time I need to write a story through these pictures so that I can finally tell the story to you guys when its published by way of posting their pictures on this forum.

You have the average girl that has the pair of feet that many of us guys would love to have a better look and feel of. These women are the very ones that walk among us in the streets and interact with us on a daily basis. These are the ones that make you feel closer to home, closer to comfort and familiarity. This is another girl who exemplifies everything I said. A girl who isn't supermodel hot, but she gets a passing grade from me because of her everyday girl-look appeal who can live next door to any one of us.

She's a very nice person, too. I say that about some of the ladies here, and this one can be added to that list. I've gotten to know her better since the shoot took place and she is not someone who looks for drama, making any situation tumultuous for no apparent reason. Even during times of when things are not going too well for her, it's usually trouble that has found her, not the other way around. A day spent with her is well worth the time and company because she is someone who, regardless of one's personality, can make you have a connection with her, making her a very likable and approachable person.

I first saw her when she was reading her book by the side entrance of the New York Public library. She just stood there to read being that there was nowhere to sit nearby. I was walking from Fifth Avenue, making my way towards Sixth Avenue to see if there was anyone by the lawn to photograph. I was looking to do one more shoot before I called it a day. Midway through that walk, I saw her.

I walked right past her as if she was invisible to me. And I kept walking. Something told me to stop. I stopped. Something told me to give this girl a second look. So I walked back and gave her a second look. Her eyes never left the book. This time I took a quick glance at her toes as I walked by. I liked what I saw and that's when I made my move.

She was very open about it and took me up on my request. She was one of those girls who never asked any questions about it ... she just went along for the ride. We moved to a spot where there were seats available and started the shoot.

It was so much fun staring at the soles of her feet while she let me snap as many pictures as I wanted.

As far as she knew, she never met any guy who had a foot fetish and was curious to know what it would be like to know someone who did, since the way I presented it to her came across as so natural and non intrusive to her personal space.

She is someone whose parents raised her right. She likes to be outside like anyone else, but I won't go as far as to say she's extroverted. In knowing this person better during our times after our introduction in front of the library, she's very cool, she has a calm demeanor about herself, and she can be quite lazy.

When you talk to her, she listens. When you want her to do you a favor, sometimes she'll bend over backwards for you, other times - quite often, actually - she hesitates a bit. Not because she's a mean person ... it's attributed to her being a bit lazy. But it's all good.

-  -  -

NIVEA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2iilvgkmdghoz1vlr96yzs671d71jtql

SIZE 7.5

--

To emphasize the prominence of New York is like pointing your finger at the moon.

ANDREAS BEE, art historian

[ November 21, 2023, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links