Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 51)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow ... Dog Lady's long toes are amazing ... and I bet they smell awesome after being in those black Nikes all day [Drool]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!

The quality keeps getting better and better man!!

Still incredibly freakin jealous of you...wish I had bigger cahonies!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm right with you, oneagain. This thread is only going to make me more envious of him and the fun he's having day after day getting women after women taking their shoes off for him.

I have so much to say about some of the women he's posted in here that I don't have the time to say it all right now. Rest assure that I will come back in here to give my thoughts on what's been going on in here.

I share the same sentiments as some of the others in here that this will wind up being the best thread ever.

I can only imagine all the fun her's having. Can only imagine.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice additions, Nat! [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look forward to your updates [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for these detailed backstories, I really dig them. I too have been in that situation so many times, where you see a girl frequently and develop a rich mental life about what her feet must be like. Dog girl did not disappoint, that is for certain. I love how she tapped you on the shoulder. Amazing.

Great nails on J to go with a great story.

Cheers, my friend. Salud.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week’s stroll around the park gave us some pretty enjoyable views of the ladies who were there. City Girl was a pretty huge hit with the members in here and Judy was also a fan favorite. Dog Lady’s feet was a very good sight to behold. All of their stories provided very good reading material as it made us feel that we were right there on the scene, and getting to know each of them made us feel that we formed a closer connection to them. The other women from last week’s activities made for great excuses to kill even more time at the park. This thread feels as if you’re actually taking a walk though the park and actually interacting with them while being treated to a footman’s dream of checking out their feet up close.

For any footman, this is probably the greatest hobby in the world, going up to random girls and getting them to take their shoes off for you with just the use of a few magic words.

--

This week promises to be one of those weeks that will be remembered for a long time. As great as last week was, this week has some pretty spectacular women in store that it is my pleasure to present to you with the photoshoots I have in store. I think this week will reside in your memory longer than the fun times we shared last week. So now that I’ve gone on record to say what I just said, the stage has already been set.

Before we get to those women, I want to introduce you guys to a couple of females that will get this week started. When I decide which ladies will make up for the group that will be presented for a certain week, I have to decide the order in which I want to present them. Well, someone has to go first, there has to be an opening act and someone else has got to close out the show before the curtains close.

These next two women will be the first ones up. I don’t have a whole lot to say about either one of them because both shoots were pretty quick. With the first lady, her pictures were taken at a different park. I had no plans of walking though this particular park to find anyone.

I was walking by this park because I had to meet up with someone on some work-related business. After I was done talking to that person, I had to go downtown to meet someone else. I was heading towards the train station when I just so happen to spot this girl who was sitting there, doing some catch up in her studies. My eyes lit up and I made a u-turn to go back into the park.

I forgot what she was going to school for, but she was all too willing to let me take pictures of her feet for a few minutes. I wished I had stayed longer, but I really needed to get going to my other location.

-

The second girl was a tourist who I spotted at the park just gazing onto the lawn, minding her own business. When her feet left her shoes, I could tell just from the look of them that they might smell a bit. And they did. It wasn’t strong by any means, but my nose detected something nonetheless.

-  -

PRETTY STUDIOUS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5crj97p44wkgarkldhftgpd31c8pz905

SIZE 10

-

-  -

BELGIUM BEIGE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/eg9ukrngue5utflcudjdt1pw5sfa2rqh

--

That will be it for now. These two women will serve as our breakfast for the week. There’s still lunch and dinner to be had, and by the time we’re done with the week, our appetites will be fully met with satisfaction.

Let me tell you about one of the girls who I have in store for the week. A few months ago, I showed pictures from a lady who I called Cosmic Girl. In her story, I made her out to be some sort of SuperHeroine. I even gave out a list of her strengths and weaknesses. I also said that there will be someone who I will label as her SuperVillainess who will play the role as her antagonist. She looks like someone who could play the role that spreads negative karma to anything around her.

She will finally arrive and the world is coming to an end. Cosmic Girl is our only hope.

-National

[ September 03, 2014, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breakfast - You couldn't have chosen a better word to describe the moment as I'm just into my daily morning reading of the forum before going out to work.

Interesting choices to start the week at the park. Both of them have an above the average degree of curvy feet and toe flexibility.

Altough I find both of them to be very interesting, if I had to pick one it would be Student. She'a a total hottie and her feet... oh My!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the long pink toes and corn-fed bemusement of Studious; although Belgian wins the prize for bemusement.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love some sexy long toes, and she has them!!!! Wow,PRETTY STUDIOUS, not only has she sexy long toes, but some really nice nail beds. Okay, she did not have a fresh pedicure, but with toes like that who gives a shit? I know I don't, I would suck her sweaty toes any day or time of the week. Nice catch, and by the way, what are those magic words you say, I would love to know. Really loving these shots here: My favorite shots from her set
My favorties
My favorites 1 My favorite 2 [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Cool] [Drool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this shot here:  - When I seen this shot I thought, nice long toes, I just need to clean them up for her and give her a pedi!!! Get her nails done and shaped, a pedi, and then some toe rings!! Great Work!!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Cool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty Studious does have nice nail beds/nice toenails. Her actual polish seems to be coming off a bit, but there is some of her natural nail visible to where you could see her toes would look very good natural.

Like the fact that she was so easy to coax, and didn't hesitate showing her bare feet. She's one of your top posts in my opinion. Very good looking girl with nice big feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC STUFF!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HighArches ...
With my next update, you might want to skip the breakfast and going to work part and go straight to lunch as your first meal of the day instead. [Smile]

If someone had to pick between those two, then whichever choice they make will be a great one. A person can certainly understand why someone would choose the other girl over the one he prefers.

hyperion ...
Your analysis always makes people revisit the galleries and look at those pictures again with a different set of interests that wasn't there the time around. You take great interest in this thread and it shows through the way you word your comments.

I also thank you for the other comments you posted last week. What you said about Dog Lady is something that all foot guys can relate to when it comes to seeing a woman many times over the course of weeks or months without ever knowing how her feet look actually look like, leaving your curiosity up to your imagination to come up with a composite as to how they could look like. In this case, having to see her feet for the first time after months of speculation was certainly well worth the wait and it felt so rewarding and gratifying to be as close as I wanted to them.

I have a few more women to post this week and you might not know where to begin when you start adding a reply to this thread because the different facets to the upcoming stories will take you in many directions.

BareSoles84 ...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. She was, indeed, easy to coax into doing this. I startled her a bit when I approached her because her mind was already in another world when she had her earphones attached, listening to whatever she was on her iPhone. For a second I thought that that would cost me the chance to take photos of her feet, but she was extremely easy-going about the whole thing.

SOLEMAN13 ...
[Thumbs Up]

DancingFool ...
I'm a beast incarnate!

Eat, Sleep, Conquer, REPEAT!!!

lovepaintedtoenails ...
You certainly laid down the law when it came to Pretty Studious. I don't know how anyone can disagree with what you said.

About the magic words I use to get the results I want from them? I just get a sense if the person looks like the type who would pose for me. I keep my words honest, to the point and I keep it simple because something like this shouldn't be made to sound too complicated. When I follow those rules, anything I say is magic. Either they'll pose for me because they appreciated the honesty and see that this is all harmless, frivolous fun ... or they will appreciate the honesty and still decide not to do it because the idea of their pictures being posted on a site like this doesn't feel right to them. Usually, using magic words like Bippity-Boppity-Boo would work wonders for me. [Smile]

With regard to what you said about Belgium Beige, you came up with a plan that's well worth taking the day off from work for. Even though I prefer painted toenails over the non-painted ones, I would've been just fine with how she had her toes on the day of the shoot. I'd lick 'em clean as is. I'd make sure I'd have a bib tied around my neck so that all the slobbering saliva from my tongue won't make a mess out of my shirt. [Smile]

----

I do have a few more women to show this week. My next update will be posted on Friday night or Saturday morning, depending on which part of the world you live in.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Well I look forward to processing your next round of goodies. Thanks mi hermano!!!!!!!!
[Cheers]

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links