Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a Russian to close out this week. She was born and raised in The City, though. She's studying to become a paralegal in the field of medical malpractice.

I saw her walking away from the New York Public Library and onto the streets. I didn't want to sneak up from behind to get her attention. Instead, I had to walk down a different path so that I could meet her face to face before she got to the corner of 42nd Street and Fifth Avenue.

"Fuck it, let's do it!"
"Well, what'a we doin' here? Let's go back upstairs and have a seat."
"Sure, let's do it."

It's amazing when these girls are down for something like this. When they accept, you get this hard-on in your pants because this is someone who you JUST met, a complete stranger you know nothing about, decides to spontaneously play along with you. The power you have when just go up to a total stranger, point out to her and then the shoes come off after a blink or two later is excellent.

Seeing what she was wearing on her feet left me feeling hopeful that her feet might smell. When they came off, they smelled just a little bit. You had to get real close to pick up on it, though, which I did. She told me how she was walking around all day (a comment that I get a lot from these ladies when I make my rounds around the park [Smile] ). Music to my ears. I don't think they would've smelled had I not kept my fingers crossed. Good thing I did. Her feet were real soft, too. Almost gooey, actually.

A cool girl to hang out and have a few drinks with.

-  -  -

LEGAL FEE(T) -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7ommdjxpmd3481esbvzbh9vdv8w8h0yp

SIZE 8

----

That'll be it for this week, ladies and gentlemen. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the experience and adventure of having interacting with them in person.

As Bret Farve would say in his commercials: I don't do this for me. I do this for YOU. I feel the same way he does when it comes to this. The only difference is ... I do this for me as well. [Big Grin]

See you next time.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all your effort !
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're becoming a better foot photographer as we know it. This is truly great stuff and I don't know which words to use to express how thankful I am for everything you're doing here. You've become a real inspiration for others out there to do what you're doing. I can't get enough of your style and setup. You've taken the time to be very organized with your words and how you set up the sample pictures as a tease to show us what's in their photo galleries. Speaking of teases, Nepaleon is a dream come true. You've foud such an amazing catch and she seems adorable.

Reading her backstory makes me want to save up to visit such a country like Nepal. Not just because to see what kind of girls they have there, but to see first hand what it is like to be a part of their culture. You've put Nepal on the map and you've done a masterful job photographing this girl. They way you show her toes is just amazing. I never thought pictures of toes can be taken in such a way. You truly see things in a different way. For that, that's what makes you truly special.

Thanks for all that you do for us. I truly, really appreciate your message.

And don't get me started on Legal Fee(t) because that shoot was just masterful.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for all the updates you have been posting lately National.

Hope you had a great time with Legal Fee(t). She's wonderful

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should start calling you "International Park." Love the pics where the toes are pointing in toward each other.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there was MUCH rejoicing! [Cheers] [Hop] [Woot] [Thumbs Up] [Fingers Crossed] [Bump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, these pictures are really, really good. It's becoming apparent that you're making moves to switch up your style. I love it and it's making things way more interesting around here. I remember a time when you never posted pictures of toes or what the girls were wearing on their feet. Now you're showing those as well, and you're doing it in a way that's very different than what we're used to seeing all over the net.

Switching up a little bit here and there is always good and it keeps things fresh.

I really love the last two girls you showed. The last girl in particular is wonderful. Love the shots and the unusual angles you were able to get those feet in.

I salute you, sir. [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, everyone. I'm here to acknowledge that I have read your comments. I'll be back later to take the time to reply to what you guys said.

You guys have been great to me.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And I think to myself,...... 'What a wonderful world.'" (with Nepaleon, of course)

[Big Grin]

A girl's life would be so much easier if she looked like her.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As usual : THE BEST

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love Nepaleon, thanks for finding her!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
thanks for all your effort !

And thanks for your support.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
You're becoming a better foot photographer as we know it. This is truly great stuff and I don't know which words to use to express how thankful I am for everything you're doing here. You've become a real inspiration for others out there to do what you're doing. I can't get enough of your style and setup.

The way you show her toes is just amazing. I never thought pictures of toes can be taken in such a way. You truly see things in a different way. For that, that's what makes you truly special.

That could very well sum the meaning of this thread by the time all is said and done. I never thought pictures of toes can be taken in such a way as well. Now it's become a trait on mine that I will never let go of ...

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Love the pics where the toes are pointing in toward each other.

I really enjoy them as well. At first I didn't know what to do when it came to taking pictures of their toes in a way that would've made me actually want to see them. Doing conventional toe shots wasn't going to do anything for me, so I neglected to pay attention to them. It wasn't until I started getting these girls to pose like that was I able to truly understand why toe lovers prefer that over the soles. Putting my own twist on taking pictures of their toes has allowed me to open up and see things entirely different. That has perhaps become my favorite part of shooting their pictures because I can do something weird or out of sync with how I want to present them. That style is going to become synonymous with my work.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Thank you for all the updates you have been posting lately National.

Thank you for enjoying them. It's always good to see you around here.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:

Hope you had a great time with Legal Fee(t). She's wonderful

I agree with the last sentence. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Maybe we should start calling you "International Park."

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
And there was MUCH rejoicing!

[Cheers]

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by horseshack:
love Nepaleon, thanks for finding her!

Nepaléon is very nice. It was a pleasure to spend the time with her.

quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
As usual : THE BEST

Thank you.

--------------------
 -

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that name you gave her - Nepaleon. It matches well with what you said about her traveling the world and conquering it. She's very cute and could quite well be one of my favorite ones you've posted so far. As I said, she looks very cute, and from reading the description, she seems like a very easy-going person.

I really loved the row of pictures you should that's right in the middle of the gallery, the one right before the row of pictures where you showed just her shoes only. Very nice there.

Speaking of shoes, I loved her shoes as well.

Very nice, all around. She is so nice, almost in love.

Excellent discovery, National. Now she can go and discover other places around the world. I'm so jealous that you got to spend some time with her and that she let you take pictures of her feet.

You did good, my friend. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NFH
Board Regular
Member # 37814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NFH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, you are here too, Cool

Overwhelming us with your great generosity in TheMousePad, and also, here, WOW, you are amazing, WOW

I see many great members in many great boards like this, sadly, no time to be as active as I want in all of them, so, the place I started in over a decade ago, is where I picked to remain, that is the only reason.

Nevertheless, I have to express my huge gratitude for your huge efforts, in this epic thread as well.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links