Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A group of long-toed goddesses. Boffo, great show.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week was such a great showing of girls that I can't help but to come back in here again and again. You saved a real great one for last in Melissa. That one was a show stopper. Loved how you were able to capture her toes in those great angles and her last three pictures are just spectacular. We're seeing that you have a great eye for female feet.

Love your work.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're out-doing yourself, National. Melissa's set is proof of that. She is just plain sexy with how she poses. Really love those pictures of her putting her shoes back on. You got yourself a real winner here. I'm going to spend the next several nights really enjoying myself to these. Beautiful girl after beautiful girl this week.

Melissa is [Bow Down] worthy.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sosole
Board Regular
Member # 24530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sosole   Email sosole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing but praise... omg, women from next door pose for gorgeous feet-pics.

You have a new fan :-)

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
It's hit after hit with these girls. Pelham Bay 6 is really something to remember. After seeing the first few pictures on her set, I can't help but imagine that her feet must be smelly. Love how when you see the top of the foot, you'll see the imprint the sloes left on her feet, like her third preview.

-

The impressions those shoes left on her feet left an impression on me. Something like that lets me know that I'm in for a special shoot.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
The story behind Vanilla Coffee is epic. The story was compelling to read and the best part was that there was a punchline at the end of the story. The last few paragraphs gave that story a twist. I found it hilarious that the other lady who turned you down wound up being the same girl who sat behind you during that shoot when there were other seats she could have taken. She probably couldn't believe that someone would actually let you take pictures of her feet. I think she needed to sit close because she needed to see it to believe it. You're lucky she didn't make another scene out of the whole situation and tried to make you a sicko for taking those kind of pictures, and her a sicko for letting you do that. Reading all of that made me enjoy the pictures even more.

Unbelievable.

That other lady capped off what was a classic shoot of Vanilla Coffee. I found the whole thing hilarious as well. She thought that there was no way on earth that anyone would let me shoot pictures of her feet. I laughed it off when she went crazy on me that time, and I was able to laugh off another crazy episode that involved her. I came out as the winner.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
A group of long-toed goddesses. Boffo, great show.

I always appreciate your support. The cast of women I have lined up will continue to make National Park one of the greatest documentaries. A great show, indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
We're seeing that you have a great eye for female feet.

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Really love those pictures of her putting her shoes back on. You got yourself a real winner here. I'm going to spend the next several nights really enjoying myself to these.

I don't blame you.

quote:
Originally posted by sosole:

My park is open to the public. I always welcome new visitors, and I'm very pleased to know that you have become a new fan. I have so many more women to show everyone that it's not even funny. You will enjoy your visits at the park, as you'll see more and more ordinary women who were kind-spirited enough to engage in a flirtatious show with me and, ultimately, the rest of us.

I'm glad you're a new fan of my work. Welcome to National Park.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sosole:

That's the same thing I said when I first came across this thread. [Smile]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I missed out the last update to this thread but I keep saying: You rock!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Looks like I missed out the last update to this thread but I keep saying: You rock!

Indeed.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my mom came back right now, the hardest part would be to explain why the toilet paper is by the laptop.

National, because of you I will definitely die a happy man.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National has made his park a landmark for all foot guys. It's one of those places that I must visit in my lifetime.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done as always. I'm so amazed how you get so many ladies to stick their bare soles up for you to photograph...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have to say is: [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Here's a very nice person. She's very quiet by nature, but judging from the book she was reading, there's a part of her that has a strong drive to compete and be exceptional at or proficient in any activity.

Coming to us from Taiwan, this lady here has the traits and characteristics of ...

A fire breather.

-  -  -

FIRE BREATHER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kg3p7zd6p2mz8nuc4bcqvmy95nhy4q2o

SIZE 6

----

I have more girls to show everyone this week. I'm going to save a real good one for last, which I'll show this Friday night. What's great about this thread is that the concept is easy to digest because I show these girls every now and then to the point where people have started to come up with their Top- 5 or 10 list. I like reading those because it shows that my National Park thread has resonated with you people and these ladies become very relatable to when you read the stories attached to them.

This Friday, I will present someone who will make a compelling case of why she should be in your Top 5 or 10, thus replacing someone who's already on your list. Personally, I have not made my own list, but I do know that if I were to rank them according to my tastes, this girl will not only definitely find a spot, but she will never leave my Top 10. Ne-ver. She may switch spots with others on my list from time to time, but she'll never leave it.

There have been foot fetish photos over the years that have been widely regarded as classics. The pictures from the girl who I'll show this Friday night should be added to that conversation.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stage is set! I absolutely can't wait National.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
The stage is set! I absolutely can't wait National.

Neither can I. National knows how to prop up these girls and can make a show out of them. With this mystery girl, however, I don't remember a time where he was setting it up so that she will definitely bump someone off my list.

The countdown is on.

I won't go unless I give mention to Fire Breather. Her unpainted toenails are in excellent shape. I'm glad you were able to take pictures of those to show us how they were well taken care of.

Looking good.

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links