Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is clearly the best stuff out there. These two last sets are simply amazing to look at and their stories gave these pictures even more depth for my enjoyment. These pictures are simply amazing and these unique angles foot poses really speaks to your care for how you view their feet and how creative you can get, National.

It really is a pleasure to look at your and it's pretty special knowing that these are just your average girls not finding you creepy at all for them to pose for you.

I will forever be thankful for everything you do for us, as your work is simply the best.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible stuff once again. You always find ways to make this place more interesting through your photos.

That German symphone girl has some nice feet, pretty nice shape to them. The same thing can be said for the Classic of the Week. Very down to earth girl with one of the best looking feet I've seen in here, worthy of a classic in my book. I love all these shots. Love her toes and her soles, both look so amazing.

The way you describe things makes us feel that we have known this girl for a long time and I feel very close to her already. Lucky that you got to spend more time with her after the shoot. You probably had more access to her feet as well.

Thanks so much. Those pictures really made my weekend worthwhile.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still can't get enough of these last two women. You are a legend, my friend.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
These two seem like departures from your typical models. Good to mix it up, I'm a sucker for flats with leggings and jeans.

National Park is multifaceted in his outlook on women. Betha is on the heavy side, but if you look closely, you will see a very pretty, thin blonde girl dying to get out and show off to the world. She also has what many of us foot guys on here love: glasses, leggings, super worn flats, dirty feet, stinky feet, wide feet, larger size feet, foot tattoo, unpolished nails, rough heels, short stubby toes, and ample balls of the feet.

One thing about being good with women is being good with people. The best ladies man can readily converse with a wide variety of individuals. He doesn't always lay 8s, 9s, and 10s. Sometimes he takes one for the team by having sex with 5s, 6s, and 7s, if they pass his boner test.

Those flats of hers were positively delicious!

I appreciate his tactful aversion to homogeneity.

Vintage Symphony is the bad girl who just for that moment, is going back to her good girl roots. No bf or gf around to steer her decisions, no wild parties, no random hookups, and no drugs or alcohol.

As a side note, I see National has taken a keen interest in female footwear, especially very worn footwear. [Thumbs Up]

This arch shot was the icing on the cake for me.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/80e875324671036

[ May 13, 2014, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jedi ...
It's always interesting to read what your take is on some of my models. You provide an analysis that only a licensed psychologist can diagnose. In this thread, your insight gives us another dimension to what was previously unnoticed by other members who comment in here when it comes to these women's personalities, their appearance, their feet, and to how I present them to the world through my photographs and stories.

What you said about me being multifaceted was spot on and I'm glad you took the time to bring that to light. Just like LeBron James is multifaceted and the most versatile player in the history of the NBA, I want to present a product that's versatile as well in that you will get very cute/hot women very often, while on occasion I will present someone who kind of deviates from the mean, as Hyperion once put it. In other words, women who are overweight or women who are in their 40s to early-50s. They're not my favorite type of women, but every once in a while my curiosity in them do get the best of me and I want to see what they're all about as well. Besides, there are those in here who enjoy looking at those women more than I do, but I feel that it's nice and generous to cater to that audience as well. I don't mind taking one for the team because I will enjoy the shoot regardless and I take great pride and joy knowing that there will be those out there who will greatly appreciate what I was able to bring out in those ladies. They feel great for having me stop by and talking to them, take pictures of them and I feel just as good about being Mr. Positive to them.

One thing about being able to converse with these ladies is that I have to be a Master Debater and a cunning linguist. Women love to have both of those things done to them so its not a wonder that they're game for me.

Thanks for everything, Jedi.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you've been away from the park for a while, the urge will always find a way to take control of your senses by reminding you that another stroll through the National Park is just what you need.

--

This lady is the first of several girls who I have in store for us this week.

There's a mini area in the park called the Reading Room. It's an outdoor library, if that's what you want to call it. It's open to the public between the hours of ten in the morning and seven in the evening. That space is there for people who only have an interest in reading the books and newspapers that are placed on the shelves or reading any material that they've brought with them into the park. If anyone has interests other than reading, then that space is not for them.

I've visited that spot several times. The only time I've ever read anything was a newspaper just to give myself an excuse to start a conversation with Italian Cleopatra. Whenever I'm in the Reading Room, it's because my interests are squared primarily on someone else and something else. That someone was the girl you're about to see. That something else was the prize I was seeking that was stored in her Converse.

When I first saw her, she was already seated with her back towards me. I could tell she had been there for while because of her calm body language and the sense that the energy around her was chilled and mute. When you're in the Reading Room, an effect takes over your mind in unusual ways that manages to have you believe that everything is slowing down, from the people around you to the sun setting. You leave the Reading Room with the peace that you sought.

After first spotting this girl, she stood out to me and I was immediately drawn to her. To make sure that she would make for a willing model, I had to circle around the Room just so I could get a good look at her face. Very nice.

I go up to her to introduce myself.

She had just come over the U.S. from France for the first time. It was her very first day in the U.S. and she had no time to relax after feeling exhausted from the commotions and chaos of the airport. This was her first real break of the day and she was going to reap the benefits from that.

Listening to the French accent from nice, young girls never gets old. Every time you hear it, it's like a listening to the notes that are playing from a renowned violinist.

She knew enough English to be able to get by in New York just fine.

--

She had one of the smelliest feet I've come across in all of my time doing this thing. I was anticipating some kind of scent coming from her feet as soon as the Converse were removed, but this was something a little stronger than what I had bargained for. Not that I'm complaining, by the way. I never knew that the combination of cheese and croissant could smell so amazing. Perhaps I was imagining the croissant component to tie in with the fact that she's French, but so what.

She's a very calm-cool person to spend some time with.

-  -

FRENCH DRESSING -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dywikezt4jyyy4oizxtxkc7rlzf4316g

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you again. She has nice nailbeds. Funny, but I feel like I can usually tell the difference between feet from Europe and feet from the West. Especially when told in advance, ha ha.

Cheers my brother!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you're back after a long break and you open with a girl who had some of the smelliest feet ever. I feel totally spoiled!

Did she make any comments about the smell or was she oblivious?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great stuff. You can't go wrong with French girls. And you certainly can't go wrong with hot girls wearing Converse shoes. It's one of my favorite combinations. It's amazing how you're still able to get away with taking pictures of women's feet out there in the open public. Again, this is great stuff.

Thanks once again and I can't wait to see the other girls this week.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful work, National. You know, what you do, you elevate our passion for women's feet to the level of art, you really do.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

She had one of the smelliest feet I've come across in all of my time doing this thing.

[Woot] [Thud] [Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
When you've been away from the park for a while, the urge will always find a way to take control of your senses by reminding you that another stroll through the National Park is just what you need.

You can say that again.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Hyperion...
That's a good one. Great sense of humor.

Caseman...
French women are fantastic. Her Converse shoe style are classic. You put those two together and it's always a recipe for something delicious. And yes, it feels great to get away with doing this in public time after time. It's kind of different from what people are expecting to see when they're at the park, but in the end nobody gets hurts.

footboy1...
I agree with what you said. I couldn't said it any better myself.

Sol...
Spoiled is right. Just imagine how I felt when I was sitting right across from her. It's one of my reminders of why I'm so glad to have a foot fetish. The smell stimulates the senses, triggering the arousal. Coming from such a pretty girl like French Dressing, it's heaven on Earth.

She was one of those girls who didn't say anything about the smell of her feet. She must have known about the smell of it because it was so obvious that it was smelly as soon as she removed her shoes. She sniffed her socks for a second even, kind of shrugged her shoulders and placed them on the chair. It appeared that she gambled on the possibility that if I like feet, then the smell might come with the territory. It seemed like it wasn't a matter of much concerned to her, which was pretty awesome. If she was around a group of people or something, only then would she know that taking off her shoes is something that would not be in the best interest of the friends around her.

Icarus...
Thank you so much. It's interesting that you point that out because if that's how you really feel now, then you will be in for a very pleasant surprise in the future...

It's all part of a maturation process that I underwent as I was out there more and more. It has really opened my eyes, and I'm so glad to be able to see women and their feet the way I do.

It's going to be beautiful.

I'm glad you're noticing the trend, as I plant the seeds for the treat that's in store for everyone as we inch closer to that time.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I don't remember a whole lot about this girl. She's a mid-western girl who has lived in New York for three years now after accepting a more lucrative position that will help boost her career in the advertising and marketing industry.

-  -  -

COLORED LEASH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vsz50wxvearmuwjurpyqueywetvap80l

SIZE 10

----

I saw this one walk up the steps from the streets onto the terrace where she found a place a sit that would become the eventual spot for this photoshoot. I caught all of it out of the corner of my eye as I was trying to talk some other girl into posing for me. I could sense from my dialogue with the first girl wasn't going anywhere and I was glad to see the second girl come in because the day was starting to get a little late as the sun was just about to set for the evening and the park itself and the library terrace was unusually deserted. I knew my opportunities were becoming fewer and farther between.

After thinking about it, the first girl wasn't cool with my idea of a fun photoshoot. So I went over to the second girl. She widened her eyes after hearing what I wanted her to do for me. She was speechless at first and needed a few seconds to comprehend what was happening here.

After learning that she does speak after all, she told me that the reason she came there was to give herself an extended rest from walking around all day, which explained her footwear. She had to run so many errands that it had taken its tool on her and that her feet had become tired as a result. She was afraid that I might not be too kind to the possibility of her feet being smelly. That was pretty much her only issue with the whole thing. I don't remember what I told her after hearing that, but it was somewhere along the lines of assuring her that everything was going to be just fine.

After she removed her sneakers and after giving her a great foot massage to relax any tension she had, she felt so relaxed and was in a better mood to go on with the shoot after realizing that I wasn't judgmental about how her feet might smell.

For the record, her feet weren't all that smelly. You had to get real close to notice any scent. It was very faint, but I really liked it. I was pleased. She was very flattered as well after the massage she received because that was able to life any burden from her mind and body and just go with the flow. I'm paraphrasing here when I say that she told me that that was exactly what she needed and the whole experience was like I was sent to her from the skies above to with the intent purpose of salvaging her hectic day.

-  -  -

SUNSET GIRL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k29j6wrz4aao17zswxi57n5urltqs6zc

SIZE 9

----

I will be back here late-Friday night/early-Saturday morning with more pictures to close out the week.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links