Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 50)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our first lady of the week comes to us from the Netherlands, which is not to be confused with Holland per se. Holland is frequently used as an informal pars pro toto to refer to the whole of the country of the Netherlands. This usage is commonly accepted, especially outside the Netherlands, but some people, particularly from the other parts of the Netherlands, dislike the use of Holland as a substitute for the Netherlands, or even find it insulting.

In any event, I first saw this one the day before when she was eating her lunch outside of the public library. I decided not to bother her at the time and decided instead to move on to find someone else to pose for me. I thought she looked real good as she sat there. Catching her at a bad time was a bit frustrating. Not too long afterwards, I found another woman to pose for me and I had quickly forgotten about the original girl who is the center of this story. It had never crossed my mind that I would ever see her again.

The following day, I knew that I wasn't going to spend a lot of time at the park as I had planned of doing something else with someone else who I met at the park just days before. It just rained heavily and I knew that it was going to take while for the park to refill to its capacity. In that stage with the park being as deserted as it was, viable women sitting at- or walking through the park were going to be few and far between.

Minutes after entering the scene, I couldn't believe that I saw the same girl who I wanted to approach the day before. She was exiting the library and it seemed as if she was lost, as if she didn't know where to go or what to do next.

Her feet were smaller than I thought they were going to be. When I saw her the day before, I was never able to get a great look at her feet from where I stood. Even though she wore a size 7, they looked more like a size 5 to me.

The name I've given her refers to her eyes because as cute as you think her feet are, her eyes became her most prominent feature for me. If you were to spend more time with her, her eyes might draw more attention from you than her feet will. That’s not to say her feet are terrible, but if her eyes were not the color they were, I would have given her a different name.

-  -  -

MINTCRUSH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/k1pp0brotasvwr8qpaoxe95xc1szgxn1

SIZE 7

--

This next girl who I'm about to present reminded me of actress Audrey Meadows by way of how their faces resemble that of one another. If an audition was held for women looking to revive the role of Alice Kramden in some Broadway or off-Broadway version of the Honeymooners, she might land the role when taking into account that her voice and Audrey's voice are alike, with the difference being that this woman here comes with an English accent. Perhaps she'll have a better shot of landing the role in London somewhere. Oh well.

She was on vacation with her family from London, although they were no where to be found. I'm pretty certain they got back with each other at some point after the shoot because she didn't seem too concerned about their whereabouts, but I found it a bit unusual that she was at one part of the city when her mother, father and younger brother were in another part of town doing things that tourists do.

The name given to her is in reference to the title of Audrey Meadows' memoir.

-  -  -

LOVE, ALICE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vzgczmz3m6tf1amnrs3embpsjuc0akz6

SIZE 8

----

I have a few more women to share with everyone throughout the course of the week that will make this thread a very popular spot to visit.

The National Park is a thread in where none of the photos have been retouched, a place where we run into the everyday girl. The National Park is a place where they come to relax and kill some time, and a place where the women wouldn't mind exposing and posing their feet in a polite public setting.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice's feet are so good. Nice pair of perfectly shaped and very refreshing feet just to start up the day.

Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the quality pictures.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice's feet are so good. Nice pair of perfectly shaped and very refreshing feet just to start up the day.

Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the quality pictures.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how you posed Mint Crush and I see what you mean about her eyes.
I also see what you mean about Alice! She has nice nailbeds and long toes.
Boffo!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job as always. It's great to see you back.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaSniper 75
Board Regular
Member # 47111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaSniper 75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God your photos are good for instantaneous boners!! LOL!! I've always loved your work, keep em coming!!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I see what you mean about her eyes! The are magical, would have loved to have seen some face close ups! I liked her feet, a lot, as well. Great shoot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATIONAL CLASSIC

I was supposed to meet up with a cousin one morning. I figured that I would stroll through the park real quick to see if I can get another photoshoot under my belt before I go off to see my cousin ultimately. I wanted to do a shoot that would leave me with enough time to make the trip to see him. It took me a little longer than I thought to find someone interesting enough who would be willing to let me pay homage to her feet.

When I first saw this girl, I knew that I was going to kill a lot of time. She already had her feet propped up on the neighboring chair, which made me that thirstier to make this thing happen. She was already on the phone with someone and that conversation went on for what seemed like forever. Just waiting for her to hang up the phone was a torture method that no guy doing this should ever be subjected to. That only made me want her even more, with her feet already in her shoes, imagining how they might look and how they might smell. There have been times when I approached women while they were in the middle of a phone conversation, but I wasn’t going to take that risk with her. I really wanted to have this shoot and I needed to have her full attention if this was going to work out.

While she was on the phone still, I had to text my cousin to let him know that I was going to be a little late.

When she finally hung up, it was like being submerged from the water to get some life-saving air.

To this day I’m still amazed by how these women just say yes to such a request without letting me finish my speech.

She was one of those ladies whose foot smell just hits you right in the nose almost immediately after being separated from her shoes, my Lord! Not only was I ecstatic by the way her soles looked, but her foot smell also made for a welcoming and breathe-easy experience I was able to have with her. Now that I was able to have her all to myself, I was able to cool off despite the fact that it was 90-something degrees that day. She was the first woman I’ve encountered who had that vinegar smell to her feet. I always read how some guys like that kind of smell, but it always sounded a bit off-putting to me. I have to say that I kind of liked it. It was something different for me and it took me some time to get used to it while I was snapping away.

She talked about how she spent the night before at a friend’s house walking around barefoot. She had that didn’t-take-a-shower-this-morning look, which I kind of like on some girls as well. I guess that heightened my appeal to her just a little more as I was waiting for her to finish that phone conversation not too long before.

She’s someone who is always in the know as to what’s going on the City, almost like hearing a live rendition of the Weekend section of the New York Times. Any outdoor concerts, art exhibitions, or anything else that does not involve going to the movies or the mall, anything that does not involve going for a swim in the pool or the ocean is something that she is well informed about. She is for bettering the minds of society by going to interesting or educational places as opposed to going to the mall. She seems to know a lot of secrets about the city that many people are not aware of, and that’s what makes this lady a great person to be around.

She was another one who didn’t mind the long foot massage from me. After I was done massaging her feet, the smell from her feet transferred onto my fingers in the way that lint does to articles of clothing. That smell stuck with my hands long after we parted ways. I kept sniffing them and sniffing them on the train ride to meet my cousin a lot later than originally planned. I had to wash the smell off after using the restroom somewhere. That was one of the few times that I hated soap.

For a better idea into her personality, there is a picture in her gallery that lets us know what her all-time favorite music group is.

-  -  -

CITY GIRL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bd6jb23i74oll2b1zk06cvvhzui6ptn1

SIZE 10

----

I will return by the end of the week with more pictures from more women.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
City Girl is lovely. Such wonderful soles!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovelovelove canvas shoes. And those shots with her legs up were amazingly great. Nice find brutha!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks to everyone for your continuing support of my work. You will have more pictures to look forward to before this week is over.

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad to see another smelly feet girl! City Girl's feet look incredible in those pictures. I particularly like how she has grime and dirt stuck to her soles, accentuating the idea that her feet were smelly.

Looking forward to your next update National! Thanks as always.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

Someone who is a well-rounded, great person to be around is someone whose company you want to be a part of whenever the opportunity presents itself to you. It’s very easy to spark a conversation with this lady and you will be left with the feeling that the next great person in your life is in the making.

Having good chemistry with the model makes the entire shoot a more smooth process, and she certainly ranks high on my list as someone who I had the best connections with during and after the shoot. She’s very gifted at drawing just about anything. She showed me several pieces of her work from her phone, including one of her little nephew which drew a striking resemblance from the actual photo that was the source of her inspiration. She found a lot of comfort in knowing that we think so much alike from one another, kind of like knowing how to read what the other person is thinking and then becoming at ease when knowing that the person next to you rides along the same wavelength as you do. Her ideas and way of thinking corresponds with mine almost exactly.

It was my first time ever meeting this girl and we talked into the night as if we were trying to catch up on what has been going on in each other’s life since we last saw each other years before. It was an instant date that has started under unconventional circumstances when I approached her and expressed interest in taking photos of her feet. She was the very first model to make reference to that episode of Sex and the City in where one of the girls who has a fetish with shoes brings her to a shoe salesman with a foot fetish. I knew what she was talking about because that clip can be found on YouTube, but I told her that I’ve heard of that scene but never actually saw it. I just wanted to see how she would describe that episode and what her immediate thoughts were upon watching it for the first time. She thought the whole thing was cute and hilarious before going on to explain why she thought it was cute and hilarious. She really enjoyed the idea of living a real-life, spinoff version of that clip. She was texting her friends about the whole scene we put on at the park and she would read out loud what some of those responses were. Some of them cracked jokes, but they were done in good spirit.

She’s a financial adviser/insurance agent. She’s qualified to sell both life insurance and variable annuities.

She has a very loud laugh and I absolutely love how it sounds. Many times I say something outrageous that would crack her up and people around us would turn their heads to see what the fun was about. It’s one thing for some to laugh at what you say, but it’s very different when the woman laughs as loud as she does. One time, she laughed while some guy who worked at the park walked up to our area as he and his crew were removing all of the tables and chairs from the lawn. What happened was when he saw what I was up to, he looked at me and then shook his head before continuing on. Yes, it’s a friviolous activity, taking pictures of women feet left and right, and the look on his face was priceless. He has seen me do this many times before.

She’s a movie historian – in theory, that is, not as a profession. Her knowledge in film is ... not to say impressive, but very good nonetheless. Any weakness in that area is probably horror films because she tries to steer away from those as much as she can.

Her feet were a bit dry, but I decided to go on with the shoot nonetheless. I looked at her shoes and made an educated guess. I told her that judging from the conditions of her footwear, I would bet five thousand dollars that she does not own any galoshes. You should have seen the look on her face. Speechless. As if she had seen a ghost who had appeared before her with an important message that could solve a 70 year-old mystery into the disappearance of a family members from many generations and eras before. After finally catching her breath, she told me that on the very same day of buying those shoes, she put them on before exiting the store. Soon thereafter, a huge thunderstorm hit the area and she got drenched during the downpour, hence why they looked like that.

Another moment that stood out to me was when I was talking to her about whatever it was I was talking about. Somewhere in that part of the conversation I made an anal sex reference, something about how one fucked another person in the ass were among the words I used. She stopped me from going any further and said, ... And there’s a little girl behind you. I turned around and there was this child who looked to be eight or nine years old. She gave me a little smile before running away. I asked how long she had eavesdropped on our conversation. A few minutes. She never said anything because she thought it was adorable the way the girl looked over my shoulder while she was listening in and because the tone of the conversation wasn’t as graphic as it had become all of a sudden.

By the time our little impromptu date ended, the sun had already set and the moon had settled in and had gotten itself comfortable with its position in the sky.

If you like the kind of girl who is not a slut, someone with great manners, someone who is enjoyable to be around and respectful, this is the type of person who you can introduce to your family one day and they will enjoy her just as much.

-  -

JUDY DELIGHT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/87tbd307sfz5ulvkyqa405z8101s0k49

--

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I have seen this woman practically every time I just happen to be walking by the steps on the street level in front of the public library from late-autumn through the course of the winter. I guess she became somewhat of an attraction to any group of people who just happen to walk by because she would throw a plastic bottle a long distance away and her little dog would run that the length and returns to her with the bottle. This would happen over and over and a small crowd would always gather around to see this act between the lady and her dog. They would always talk to her and ask questions about herself and her dog.

She never wore any footwear that revealed what her toes looked like being that it was very cold outside during those times. I’ve seen her at least 50 times throughout the winter always playing with her dog. I would always look down at her feet and smile to myself knowing that if I ever were to make her show her feet to me that I would be treated to something that was at least a size 9 with long toes, hopefully. I made a note to myself that when the temperatures finally get its act together and rise to the level that was more conducive to sole baring, then I would get her attention and the photoshoot was going to happen. For some reason I never had a reason to believe that she would reject me. It wasn’t a matter of if, but a matter of when exactly I was going to run into her when temperatures finally got warm again. Until that time came to get her to do what I wanted her to do, I would sometimes think about how her feet would look in my daydreams, counting down the days of when it was finally going to happen.

Fast forward to a few months later, I see her walking around the park. I catch up to her and asked if she was up for this. It didn’t happen only because I caught her at a bad time and she was on her way out of the park. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to do it, it was that she couldn’t do it because it was going to interfere with some work-related thing she had to do, which made some sense because her dog wasn’t with her. However, if I caught at some other time, she would definitely do it because she’s at the park very often, she told me.

Soon, that other time arrived. I was in front of the library one evening, eating my late-lunch/early-dinner. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there she was.

She’s from Brasil but has lived in the City for many years now. I was so glad that I was finally able to see the feet I’ve been wanting and imagining to see for quite some time. I was not disappointed at all. It was great.

-  -  -

DOG LADY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/g7skih99gdhs4kly5c7weunm7ywqgoxx

SIZE 9 1/2

[ August 30, 2014, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're an animal!! And I'm pissed and envious again that I let another summer go by without being your B side to what is an already great record collection of A sides. City Girl might be the best set you ever shot. You've revitalized my interest in this pastime again. I will email you soon.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, this collection keeps getting better and better. I don't what to say because I have been bombarded with so many pictures going in so many different directions that I am now dizzy with enjoyment. These photos are just something to behold and you have become a certified legend. To when this topic started back in the days, to what it has become now, to what it will become in the future. Whatever the future brings, I don't think I'll be ready for it.

Congratulations and these amazing finds once again. [Cheers]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links