Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 49)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coloured leash. Got nice toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coloured leash. Got nice toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding toes on Colored Leash. And legs, too!
Sunset Girl is adorable.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not have guessed Colored Leash was size 10, looked smaller to me. Really beautifully proportioned and I loved her soles. Her 10's are a 10!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you back, National. Colored Leash has amazing soles and fantastic toes [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man the story behind Sunset is so good! Damn incredible :-) I just can't believe you massaged those feet... By the way, speaking about Sunset's feet... They are so f*cking good!! Glad you're back

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Man the story behind Sunset is so good! Damn incredible :-) I just can't believe you massaged those feet... By the way, speaking about Sunset's feet... They are so f*cking good!! Glad you're back

You took the words right out of my mouth. All these stories are great, but there are those that kind of stand out from the others and this is one of them. We read stories in this thread about how some guy spooked a woman out at a Walmart or something. And then, there's National. A guy who is the complete opposite of those losers who wind up in the news for the weirdest of reasons. National, thank you for what you do and thank you for making Sunset's night a pleasure. I'm so happy that you made her happy. From the looks of her, she deserved it.

Very nice feet she has. I would definitely hang out with someone like her for being very open to foot fetishism.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave myself a break from walking around the park one evening when this girl walking onto the scene. I got up from my chair to stop her and simply told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet. She didn't seem like a person who would find this whole foot fetish concept off putting. She agreed with me and we immediately got the shoot started.

I saw that she had tattoos, but for some reason I didn't think her feet would inked as well. This girl has tattoos all over her body except for her face. She plans on adding more in the future and she tried her best throughout the shoot to get me to go with her to the parlor for more than one visit so that I could be someone with more ink than skin on my body. A part of her was teasing me to go along with her while another part of her was being serious on that offer.

She was born and raised in Hawaii, but she has lived in the City for more than 10 years now. I thought she was from London or something because she had quite an accent as she spoke. She's never been to Europe in her life so I wasn't quite sure what to make of that.

When asked what made her say yes to my request so fast, her answer was that my question was so random that she had to say yes.

-  -  -

SLEEVESKIN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9k1225iye4qqvnvnsh5ivccug0czwfe5

SIZE 8

--

We come to an end this week with a very nice person. The type of woman who doesn't look for trouble and enjoys her life by keeping things to herself and being very respectful and courteous to others.

She was already seated when I spotted her and figured that the book she was reading to go along with the children having a fun time in the carousel next to her would be just what she needed to take her mind off of her work day and go into a world of her own, away from the world at large.

I really enjoyed doing this shoot because she was so quiet throughout and she seemed to enjoy the added peace I provided by giving her her space to enjoy her book while paying special attention to her feet.

There were three guys who paid particular interest in what was going on between myself and the lady who I was photographing. The first two were those who sat behind me. They probably sat there just to get a closer look out of curiosity more than anything else. They were talking about something completely different than what was going on, but I could tell that they couldn't help but glance over at us. The third guy was her husband.

He wasn't sitting down. He was leaning on a concrete ledge just to get a view of us from a distance. I didn't know he there until after the shoot was over, but I could tell that he had been watching us for quite some time. Looking back on it, she obviously knew that he was there because I noticed that she would glance over at his direction from time to time towards the end of the shoot. For some reason I didn't even bother to look back to see what she was looking at.

After the shoot was over, she went over to him and gave him a hug. That's how I knew her was there. He wasn't mad or appeared to be upset about anything. If he had been, he would've made a big seen or something. But he seemed pretty cool about it. He asked her what that was about, referring to the shoot. Whatever she told him, he smiled and thought it was a unique way for someone to pay compliments to his wife. He never said anything to me, but he did give me a smile as if to say thanks. I thought it was pretty cool of her to sit there for as long as I had the time to photograph her feet, being incredibly patient with me without rushing me or anything even though her husband was waiting for her.

Nice lady, nice couple.

-  -

STORY KEEPER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/izionzerf2qbbhdprkf5augd3exij4u1

SIZE 9

----

There you have it. That's all I have for this week. It's nice to be back and I hope you enjoy these photos. It was so fun shooting these pictures, a lot of fun getting to know them. I will be back soon with more and more pictures.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing story with the Keeper, wow. Did you give her a footrub? Perhaps you provided them with a "marital aid."
Nice nails on Sleeveskin.

Cheers mi hermano,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoy the shots of these women. You can't go wrong with any of them. If you picked a girl for me to spend time with out of the ones you showed this week, it would not matter to me which girl has been chosen. I really enjoyed the story behind sunset girl. Just by looking at the three sample pics alone tells you that she's very relaxed and worry free about something. When reading the part about the massage, that explained everything.

The story about Storykeeper's husband is pretty neat. I really love her feet and I love how her pictures came out. Really lovely lady. And sleeveskin is quite a character. I really enjoy her pictures a lot. I can only imagine how the rest of her tattoos look like. That would be quite a sight. The soles to her feet are amazing and it would be a very, very long time before I ever get my hands and tongue off of them. [Mmm]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyperion...
Quite a story, indeed. I didn't give her a foot rub like I did with Sunset Girl. The encounter we had probably gave her and her husband a new idea into how they can further better their sex lives, a new avenue to branch into.

18th Floor...
Well said. Thanks for adding your perspective into the conversation. It's always great listening to you.

footjoyboy...
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,
first of all, amazing find with sleevskin! Such gorgeous toes with amazing polish! I love the sole shots as well! They have a look that just screams stinky. Did you get close enough for a wiff or massage?

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job National, it's totally fucking rad living vicariously through your experiences with these women, another awesome week full of interesting interactions and beautiful feet. Looking forward to your next adventures.

[Cheers]
-MetaFootMan

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

toesuck258...
Massaging some girl's feet within a very short amount of time after meeting her for the first time is gratifying and fantastic all rolled into one. I've done this with numerous women who I've met doing this. Sleeveskin, however, wasn't one of them.

Thanks a lot for finding something special about her that makes her stand out to you. Thank you for taking the time to look at her pictures and posting your message. One of the coolest girls you will meet.

I can say with absolute certainty that her feet did not smell. There was nothing there to detect. I'm sorry. I was hoping for something myself, but not every girl I run into has smelly feet.

MetaFootMan...
That first sentence was very nice to read from you. Thanks a million. I look forward to posting my next set of pictures. You guys have no idea just how fun this activity is.

Hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks for commenting. It's pretty neat to know that you support my work as well.

-National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links